Ch.25

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#the day Jay got back into school...

Jay’s POV

Wah...I miss school so much! The days in the hospital, it’s boring, but it got better when the others are around XD. Anyhow, nothing seems to change except for people staring at me, like I’m somewhat a freak, like my first day of being here. URGH! This bandage is so hateful, why won’t the doctor get it off my head, it’s so annoying to make this as an excuse for people to stare at me.  “Hyung!” a hand touch my left shoulder and make me turned cool style. “Good morning peeps,” I greeted founding Taemin, Min Ho and panting Dong Ho. “You should exercise more Dong Ho,” I smiled at him.

“I do exercise a lot!” he exclaimed.  “Oh yeah? When was the last time?” Min Ho asked, chuckling. “The...When...Last...urgh! I give up, you win,” he rolled his eyes and we giggled. “Stop giggling hyung,” he pouted. “Fine, hehe...so...someone wanna tell me what happen to the dearest Chanmi?” I pointed out. “She went back to Italy, with Kwangheng,” Taemin simply answered. “Really? Shoot! I was thinking about killing her when I got out from the hospital!” I exclaimed.

“I was gonna do that when you was in the hospital hyung, but Hee Min stopped me,” Min Ho pouted. “Did you try killing her after Hee Min left or something?” I asked. “No, because you know how packed is my schedule,” Min Ho stated. “Yeah, your schedule are annoying, ours are not that much annoying,” I stated, comparing his and our schedule. Seriously, he got the most activities rather than us, now don’t tell me that is not annoying.

“But I love activities, hyung,” he said in a desperate tone and now he is gonna start babbling about the activities and that’s when we start running away from him but he will follow us. “There’s the...” he starts and Taemin linked arms with me and Dong Ho just get away to his class. “They need...” and that’s when we walk away quickly with him following behind us, calling out our names.

#lunch break......

Kibum’s POV

“Sorry, sorry, I’m late,” Hee Min exclaimed as she landed on the sit beside Key. “Why are you late?” Taemin asked. “My friends need help on maths problem that I forgot about the cafeteria,” she said. “That’s acceptable,” Jay hyung nodded. “So, what were you talking about before I landed on my usual sit?” Hee Min asked. “We were talking about Chanmi and stuffs,” Jay hyung answered. “Oh...okay....” Hee Min said. “What’s wrong?” Min Ho asked. “Erm....Dong Ho oppa, did you already told Jay oppa...about the....” Hee Min doubted. “Er...no...” Dong Ho answered.

“About what?” Jay hyung asked. “Before I pointed it out, can someone close Key oppa’s ears?” Hee Min asked. “I will gladly do it myself if you ask me to do so,” Key pouted. “But, you will open it yourself too...” Hee Min pouted. “I will do it; I’m done eating anyway,” Min Ho offered. “Fine...” Key turned backing Min Ho to make easier for Min Ho to cover his ears and Min Ho freedomly covers his ears. “Kwangheng told Key oppa about why his girlfriend committed a suicide,” Hee Min said quickly. “Hee Min knows with Dong Ho about it?” I asked.

“Erm...yes?” Jay hyung answered me. “What’s his reaction?” Jay hyung asked. “Not much, we calmed him down,” Taemin answered. “Cool, now let go of his ears Min Ho,” Jay hyung instructed and he dropped his hands off Key’s ears. “What’s the topic that you won’t want me to hear Hee Min?” Key glared at Hee Min. “Erm...it’s nothing, but it’s a thing,” Hee Min answered. “Nothing but a thing? Shin Hee Min,” Key said in somewhat as I want to know tone.

Just when Hee Min about to answer him, an announcement is read through the PA system. “Good afternoon, sorry for the interruption, this announcement is for some people’s names Shin Dong Ho, Shin Hee Min, Lee Taemin, Kim Kibum, the students’ council president, Park Jaebum, Kim Kibum, the school’s diva and Choi Min Ho only, you have been called out to go to the administration, please come when you are free, thank you,” and it ended. Why the heck are we called? “Are you eating Hee Min?” Jay hyung asked, he was all excited about the announcement. “I’m done eating, let’s go now,” this two, why are they excited about going to the admin? =.=

#the administration....

Taemin’s POV

“Name please,” the secretary asked us. “Lee Taemin,” I answered her. “This is Shin Dong Ho, Shin Hee Min, Kim Kibum, Kim Kibum, Park Jaebum, and Choi Min Ho,” I continued so the others won’t have to say a word. “Here you go,” she handed me 7 pieces of papers and I took it with a smile. I then turned to the others and gave them their papers. “Wow,” Jay hyung exclaimed as he read the papers. “We are going on a trip,” he grinned. “Wow...” Hee Min said. “Are you copying me?” hyung asked. “Nope, I am just expressing how I felt,” Hee Min pointed out. “We will be going the day after tomorrow and we will be back after 5 days there,” I pointed out reading the paper.

“Let’s further talk about the trip OUTSIDE the administration,” Jay hyung interrupted and we agree on him that we got out from the administration, further talking about the trip.