Ch.23

When a nerd turns into a beauty

#Hee Min resumes school...

Hee Min’s POV

“Let’s go,” Key oppa came, closing the locker and dragged me to Chanmi. Kibum oppa, Min Ho oppa, Taemin oppa, Dong Ho oppa and Kwangheng are surrounding her. I’m rather nervous for some reason. “You...” Chanmi said as I’m near to her. “Err...yes me?” I said. “I...hate you...” she grits her teeth. “Yah! Apologise already!” Min Ho oppa yelled. I turned to him, “oppa, please...” I pout. “Fine, but apologise now...” he crosses his arms and turn aside. “You made three crimes yesterday,” Kibum oppa said taking out his notepad.

“Tell me then,” she smirks. “First, kidnapping our Hee Min, second, lying to Kwangheng, third...” Kibum oppa was cut off by Chanmi stepping forward to Kwangheng. “You are the one who lied to me...” she corrected and Kwangheng scratch his back head. “Why...” she asked. “Because they doesn’t want you here, you are troublesome, you made Key’s girlfriend committed suicide,” Dong Ho and my eyes brightened when he mentioned it. “YOU WHAT?!” Key oppa suddenly yelled, I turned to him and put my hands on his chest to stop him from doing something stupid.

“You didn’t know a thing about it?” Kwangheng asked and Key oppa glared him. “Idiot,” I hissed. “You know?” Key oppa asked me and I just hung my head low. “Let’s go back to Italy,” Kwangheng said to Chanmi. “No...” Chanmi balled a fist. Kwangheng reached for her shoulder and lean in for a kiss and we were like WTF?!

Taemin’s POV

OMG! This guy! Did he just do that in front of us? He pulled back, “forget Key already, HE...DOESN’T....WANT...YOU....” he said it loud enough for Chanmi to hear. Chanmi didn’t say a word, but she hung her head low. We are in awkward silent for a moment. “Why...” Chanmi started to mumble. “Why does it take times to know that we didn’t love this someone but love this other someone?” she finishes her words. “Because...you are blind...” Min Ho hyung pointed out. Somehow, his words, I think it’s for Key hyung. Key hyung dropped dead on Hee Min’s shoulder and hugged her.

 Okay, this is awkward, two couples at a time. “I’m an idiot, am I not Hee Min?” Key hyung mumbled. “No...” Hee Min said biting her lips. “Yes I am, I thought she committed suicide because she didn’t love me anymore, but it’s because of someone else, how foolish am I to trust Chanmi?” he continues. Dong Ho pulled Key hyung away with Kibum hyung. “Chanmi...go back now...with Kwangheng...to Italy...don’t bother us anymore...” Hee Min said, holding herself from crying, she ran to the restroom. “Hee Min!” Min Ho hyung chased her. “Do what Hee Min said...” I blurted out and went to Key hyung’s side.

Chanmi’s POV

Yeah, she’s right. I should leave them alone now. I hugged Kwangheng. “Let’s get married,” I mumbled. “Okay, let’s go back to Italy now,” Kwangheng said pushing me away and took my hands, we walked to his car and drove home to pack our things. He texted Kibum about me pulling out of school.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ha-Ha-Happy New Year XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR XD