7: Her Favorite Place is His Favorite Place, Too

Love, 18 Again

"After a very long time, Baekhyun finally say sorry to me. It takes a lot of tears. I keep crying the whole night right after he said sorry. I still remember his teary eyes when he's looking at me. It makes my heart hurt so bad." 

 

"Aigoo.. Come on. Tell me. Does he reject you? Does Lee Taeyong reject you?" So-yul said as she's whispering at Yoo-jin, who leans her head to the table. Her eyes still puffy.


"Yoon Yoo-jin." So-yul said as she cocked her head, she think of something. Then, she move closer to her.


"Or.. Maybe.. Byun Baekhyun.. Reject you?"


"Stop saying nonsense." Yoo-jin said as she turns her head, avoiding So-yul's eyes. So-yul let out a sighs.


"Byun Baekhyun.. Right? It's not about Lee Taeyong." So-yul said as she tap her chin. She thinks of every possibilities. But then, she give up and ended up shaking Yoo-jin's body.


"AAAAAH YOON YOO-JIN TELL ME WHYYY!!"


"AISH YOU'RE SO NOISY!" Yoo-jin said angrily as she gets up from her position. The whole class staring at them. Yoo-jin let out a sighs. She burried her face on her arms. So-yul pouted. She leans her back to the chair and soon, someone catch her attention.



"HEOL! WHY YOU LOOK SO BAD AND UGLY?"



Yoo-jin turns her head because of Jongin's loud voice as he talk to someone that just coming and take a seat in front of her. Yoo-jin turns her eyes..


..and she find Baekhyun's puffy eyes.


"I'm tired and lack of sleep." Baekhyun said lazily as he put his bag on top of the table and using it as his pillow, same like Yoo-jin's position.


Jongin raised his eyebrows. "Why? You watch another video again?"


"Aish. Shut up!" Baekhyun groans lazily without even looking. Jongin chuckled.


"Seems like you're still drunk. Aigoo~" Jongin said as he return to the game on his phone. Baekhyun quietly sighs.


Yoo-jin just quietly staring at Baekhyun. Soon, she return to her position again.


And Taeyong catch her staring at Baekhyun.


*****

 

"Woah! The movie is amazing!" Yoo-jin said happily as she stretch her hands. Taeyong and her just finished watching The Man from Nowhere.


Taeyong smiles. He nods. "Won Bin hyung is such an amazing actor. I wonder why he never played in any drama again."


Yoo-jin nods. "His looks become a privilege since we rarely saw him other than in a movie. Whoever that become his wife in the future, she must be the luckiest woman in earth. She can see such a privilege beauty every morning!"


Taeyong laughs. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"You really like him?"


Yoo-jin shakes her head. "Not that much. Lee Jung-jae still my favorite."


Taeyong suddenly quiet. He chuckled.
 


"Really? Baekhyun also likes him a lot."
 


Yoo-jin suddenly cough as she heard Baekhyun name mentioned. Taeyong take a look at her.


"Are you okay?"


Yoo-jin laughs awkwardly. She nods.


"I.. I'm fine.. Hahahahahah." Yoo-jin said as she awkwardly wipes the spilled lemon tea on her face. Taeyong give him his handkerchief.


"Use this. You should be more careful."


Yoo-jin just quiet. She quickly wipes her face using his handkerchief.


Taeyong lowering his head. He let out a sighs.



"Thank you for today. I really enjoy it." Taeyong said as he drop Yoo-jin to her house. Yoo-jin nods. She smiles.


"Thanks to you, i got a chance to see such a privilege beauty."


Taeyong laughs. Then, he nods.


"I'm going now, then. See you at class."


Yoo-ji thinned her lips. She waves her hand to Taeyong's car that slowly leaving the neighborhood. Yoo-jin quietly staring at his car.



"Yeah. I like Lee Jung-jae because in the future, i always watch his movie because of him." 

 


Yoo-jin laughs bitterly. It's been 3 days since Baekhyun and her quarreling. She never saw him these days. She even rarely to see Jongin and Taeyong. Today, since she already promised Taeyong that she would watch a movie with him, she go on a movie date with him. Well.. You can't say it's a movie date actually. It's only her that call it like that because she already knows that Taeyong likes her.


Yoo-jin take a look at her watch. It's still 7.45 PM and it's Saturday. Yoo-jung probably hanging out with his radio club, Yoo-gyeom with his hockey friends, and her parents is currently having a dinner with their high school friends in Namsan. So she's all alone now. Yoo-jin thinks for a while.


"What about Hongdae? It's been a while since i walk around in Hongdae alone."



Yoo-jin walking out from the cab. She take a look at the view of crowd in front of her. A lot of people come to Hongdae to hanging out, especially in Saturday. Yoo-jin smiles. It's been a while since she came to Hongdae.


"Woah. Even after 10 years, Hongdae is still crowded." Yoo-jin said as she takes her sweet time to enjoy her surroundings. There are a lot of stores that sell many cute things, a youngster who show their skill in dancing, B-boying, and singing. Yoo-jin pay attention to the cute daisy earrings. She even try on it.


"Welcome! It's on special discount now!" The owner said happily. Yoo-jin smiles. She's looking again at some cute earrings.


But then, a silver bracelet caught her eyes. Yoo-jin takes the bracelet. The owner smile widely as she's looking at Yoo-jin.


"It's a couple bracelet! People bought it mostly for their boyfriend's birthday or their anniversary's gift."


Yoo-jin just smiles. Then, she take a look at the owner.


"I'll just take the earrings." 


Yoo-jin walk around Hongdae. It's getting late but Hongdae is getting busier. A lot of restaurants that full and some of them even needs to make a reservation. Yoo-jin feels hungry now. She pouted as she rubs her belly.


"Let's go home, then. I'm so hungry and craving for ramyun." Yoo-jin said as she is about to call a cab, when someone catch her attention.


Yoo-jin squinted her eyes. She blinked her eyes rapidly. Yeah. She's not wrong.


"Baekhyun?!"


Yoo-jin hide herself behind a hat store. Baekhyun is there. Walking with a woman besides him. Both of them looks happy as they talk about something that seems fun. Yoo-jin take a peek. 


"Is he on a blind date??"


"Here!" The girl said cutely as she points at a pink teddy bear at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smile and nods. Yoo-jin furrow her eyebrows.



"He's really bad at choosing a place for blind date. Tsk!"



Just then, an idea come into Yoo-jin's mind. Yoo-jin smirks. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"Alright. Let's see how good you are with another woman, Mr. Actually-28-Years-Old Byun Baekhyun." 



Yoo-jin quietly walking out from her hideaway. She's quickly adjusting with the crowd as she quietly walks following Baekhyun. Yoo-jin take a look at them.


"Is he actually went for that kind of.. Girl? A big , big ?" Yoo-jin said as she's scanning the girl from head to toe. That girl sure looks more ier than her.


"Tsk. But she doesn't even know his favorite drink, right?"


Just then, the couple stopped in front a coffee shop. Yoo-jin quickly hides as she joined the crowd who watch an acoustic performance. She turns her head.


"Do you want some coffee?" The girl said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun thinks for a while.


"Uhm.. Sounds good." Baekhyun said with a smile. The girl nods.


"Iced Americano, right?"


Yoo-jin widen her eyes in surprised. She take a look at the girl.


"Wait. She knows it?!" 


Baekhyun nods. The girl smiles happily.


"Okay, wait here!"


The girl entering the coffee shop. Yoo-jin still paying full attention to them. Mostly, to Baekhyun. She's staring at Baekhyun.


"Does he feels happy?"


Baekhyun thinned his lips as he read a message from Jongin. Then, he sighs.

Very Brat Kim Jongin
She's a nice catch, right? Enjoy the date, brother! 


"If it's not because of this brat, i probably on One Piece marathon now." Baekhyun said as he gritted his teeth. Soon, the girl come with two Iced Americano on her hands. Baekhyun quickly give her a smile as he takes the drink.


"Thank you. Where should we go now?"


"Oh?!" Yoo-jin said as she sees the couple leaving the store. Yoo-jin quickly walk following them again.


"Are they going to eat now? This section is full of restaurant." Yoo-jin said as she blinked her eyes. She walks quietly behind the couple.



But then, she stopped her steps.



"Do you want to eat here?" The girl said as she points at a seafood restaurant. "They're just opened for 2 weeks."


"The food here is good. I've come with my friend." Baekhyun said with a smiles. The girl just nods.


"Sure then. Let's eat here."


The couple entering the restaurant, Holla-At-Sea. Soon, the waitress come to serve them.


Yoo-jin quietly standing there. In front of the restaurant. She's staring at them through the window.


"How can he bring her to here? How can he bring her to my favorite restaurant?" 

Flashforward
November 25, 2017


"Okay, i'm sorry. Okay? Mr. Kwon suddenly called me for a meeting and i can't help but follow him!" Baekhyun said as he take a look at sulky Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin just quiet. She already reserved a table at the new France restaurant in Gangnam but Baekhyun suddenly have a meeting and she decided to eat there alone and Baekhyun quickly come to pick her up. Scratch that, he actually take her out from there with force.


"Yoo-jin.." Baekhyun said with his soft voice. He hold Yoo-jin's hands.


"Your hands are cold!" Baekhyun said as he put her hand inside his blazer's pocket. Yoo-jin turns her eyes.


"Let go of my hand. You're driving now."


"I won't unless you forgive me." Baekhyun said without even looking as one of his hand in steering wheel and the other holding her hand.


"Let go!"


"You want to eat, you want to kiss me?"


Yoo-jin turns her head. "What?-


"You want to eat, you want to sleep with me?" Baekhyun said without even looking. He's copying the scene from drama I'm Sorry I Love You. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"I'm going to open the window and jump out!"


Baekhyun turns his eyes. "Oh?"


"Oh?" Yoo-jin said cheekily. Baekhyun laughs.


"You want to eat, you want to live with me?!"


Yoo-jin smiles widely. She take a look at Baekhyun.


"Sure! I want to eat and live with you!"


Baekhyun smiles. He take a look at her.


"Forgive me.. Please? My heart hurts seeing you eating alone like that."


Yoo-jin thinks for a while. Then, a smile come into her face.


"I'll forgive you if you bring me to Holla-At-Sea now."


Baekhyun smiles widely. He nods happily.


"Roger that, your highness!"


Flashforward ends. Yoo-jin quietly enter the restaurant. The waitress walk towards her.


"Good night. Are you alone or with your friend?"


Yoo-jin bit her lips as she's looking at where Baekhyun sit. Then, she take a look at the waitress.


"I'm alone."


"Alright! I'll choose a good table for you! Today is our special Saturday for everyone who come alone!" The waitress said happily, not realizing the woman in front of her is about to cry. Yoo-jin just quietly follow the waitress to her seat that facing Baekhyun's table.


"What do you want to eat? Our specialty here is Seafood Taco with spicy Marinara sauce-


"I want Fusilli Crab Carbonara and Fruit Punch." Yoo-jin said without even looking at the menu. The waitress surprised.


"Woah, you know our menu so well! Okay, one Fusilli Crab Carbonara and Fruit Punch. Please wait for a while." The waitress said happily. Yoo-jin just nods. Then, her eyes turns to Baekhyun again, who doesn't even realize she's here and happily talk to that girl. 

 

"When someone you love take another woman to your favorite place.. You'll know how it feels. It feels like someone just messing up with your beautiful memories. It doesn't feel special anymore. It feels like you're just like every person; no more, no less. You're another memories that faded away just like that."



Yoo-jin's tears slowly fall from her eyes. She quickly wipe her tears.



"He knows very well how much i love this place. And why on earth he did that? Maybe, this show you one thing.."



Yoo-jin's tears keep falling. But this time, she doesn't wipes it. She let it fall.



"..you're forgotten now, Yoon Yoo-jin. He completely forget you."

 

Yoo-jin roughly wipe her tears. Her eyes still at Baekhyun. Yoo-jin let out a sighs.


"Come on. This is your favorite restaurant. Don't cry." Yoo-jin said as she comforting herself. She takes some tissues and wipe her tears. Soon, her food finally coming.
 


"One Fusilli Crab Carbonara and a glass of Fruit Punch. Enjoy your food, Miss!"



And finally, someone turns his eyes as he heard the same exact menu that he ordered earlier.
 


Baekhyun turns his head. And soon, his eyes widen in surprised.
 


"Yoo-jin?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii another new update! What will baekhyun do next?! That restaurant is his favorite restaurant too.. 😏 enjoy the story!