30: A Love Brought By Fate and Miracle

Love, 18 Again

Flashforward
June 22, 2018. So-yul and Minseok's Wedding Day.


"You may kiss the bride." The pastor said with a smile. Soon, Minseok and So-yul kissing. The crowd cheer happily as they watching them officially become a husband and a wife.


"Aigoo.. She waits for him finishing his study and established his career for many years." Yoo-jin said as she wipes her tears. Baekhyun chuckled. He takes out his handkerchief and give it to her.


"Look at her face.. She's really happy that she's marrying the love of her life." Baekhyun said as he smiles looking at how happy So-yul is. Taeyong nods.


"She really make us believe about love and miracle."


"And i can't believe she become my cousin." Jongin said as he wipes his tears. Baekhyun, Taeyong, and Yoo-jin laughs staring at him.


"So when you'll marry her?! You keep telling us about how you meet her parents, her grandparents, her family, blah blah blah." Baekhyun said as he take a look at Jongin. Jongin chuckled in disbelief.


"Hey. Don't you forget that both of you already dated for around 7 years?" Jongin said as he points his index finger to Yoo-jin and Baekhyun. Yoo-jin and Baekhyun glaring at him.


"SHUT UP!" Both of them said in union. Jongin and Taeyong chuckled.


"Yeah.. Yeah.. Let's see who's going to get married first. It's me, or you~"Jongin said as he poke Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun gasped in disbelief. He quickly smacked Jongin's head.


"How dare you to said that, huh?! And why the hell you sit with us not with your family?!"


"Aish! It's because they'll keep asking when will my turn to get married and make my parents keep pushing me!" Jongin groans as he lean his back to the chair. Taeyong chuckled.


"Lucky you having us here. You should be grateful or otherwise we'll make you sit with your family."


"Whatever! Why don't we take a picture now before Yoo-jin's make up ruined?" Jongin said as he gets up from his seat. Yoo-jin chuckled in disbelief.


"Good you still having a bit consideration, Mr. Director ssi." Yoo-jin said as she gets up from her seat. Taeyong takes out his camera. Baekhyun just laughs looking at his friends.


"Aigoo~ All of you are so noisy! How can i befriend with all of you all these time?" Baekhyun said as he gets up from his position. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"My tie."


Yoo-jin quickly fix Baekhyun's tie. Taeyong laughs. He take a picture of the two. Jongin also laughs as he's looking at the result.


"Really. Both of you need to get married as soon as possible." Jongin said as he shakes his head. Taeyong chuckled.


"They really need to get married soon."


"Tsk! Hurry!" Yoo-jin said as she walks from there. Soon, the boys walks following her. Baekhyun quicken his pace and walks beside her. Yoo-jin smiles.
 


"Friends! Here!" So-yul shouted happily as she sees her friends. Yoo-jin quickly hug So-yul as the two giggling happily while the boys greets Minseok.


"Heol.. Look at you! You better say goodbye to TVXQ oppas because you won't be able to follow them again!" Yoo-jin said as she's looking at So-yul. So-yul gasped in disbelief.


"Hey. I'm Eun So-yul and until Changmin oppa is married, i'm still his wife."


"Aigoo~ How dare you to say that in front of your husband!" Baekhyun said as he shakes his head. Everyone laughs.


"Hurry, hurry. Let's take a photo!" Taeyong said as he gives his camera to the cameraman. Everyone quickly takes their position. Taeyong and Jongin on Minseok's side on the right, Yoo-jin and Baekhyun on So-yul's side on the left. Yoo-jin linked her arms on So-yul.



"Okay.. Stand by. 1.. 2.. 3.. Say Kimchi!"



The cameraman take the photo of them. The five friends smiles happily as they finally gathered together again after 5 years. Each of them already established their own career, Jongin with his department store, Taeyong who's just coming back from Kenya after staying there for 2 years, Yoo-jin who works under the famous law firm, Baekhyun who's a prosecutor, and So-yul, who's working at a law firm but then quit her job and works as TVXQ's coordi team, her dream job ever since she was in junior high school. Everyone working their dream jobs and achieving many good things.



"Oh? It's already the time to catch the bouquet." Jongin said as he cross his arms. Baekhyun and Taeyong turns their head.


"Look at Yoo-jin. She could beat all the girls there." Taeyong said as he points at Yoo-jin, who's standing in between the young girls. Jongin chuckled.


"I bet she would hit all of them and get the bouquet." Jongin said. Then, he pats Baekhyun's shoulder.



"Get ready. You're going to get married."



Baekhyun just laughs. He take a look at Yoo-jin, who's securing her position eventhough the girls around her are much younger than her.



"Let's see. I'm curious too."



"Get ready! I'll throw it now!" So-yul said as she's commanding the girls. Then, she take a deep breath.


"OKAY! ONE.. TWO.. THREE!!" So-yul said as she throw the bouquet. Everyone is eagerly to catch the bouquet. All of them hit on each other and even pushing the other to get the bouquet. At first, Jongin's older sister is the one who get it but her own cousin push her and makes the bouquet thrown to another way. And like a magic, the bouquet falls to Yoo-jin's hands. Yoo-jin laughs as she show the bouquet to So-yul. So-yul also smiles happily knowing that her bestfriend is the one who catch the bouquet.


"YOON YOO-JIN! CONGRATULATIONS!!" So-yul said happily as she laughs. Yoo-jin also laughs as she run to So-yul and hug her.


"HAHAHAHAHAHA IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS GOING TO BOOK A HALL?" Jongin said as he laughs. Taeyong also laughs because their prediction become true.


"I guess i need to empty my schedule around next year?" Taeyong said as he hold Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun laughs in disbelief.


"I really need to ask Minseok hyung where to find a good suit."


Baekhyun turns his head and soon, his eyes meet with Yoo-jin's eyes. Yoo-jin smiles sheepishly as she show him the bouquet on her hands. Baekhyun laughs. He gives her two thumbs up. Soon, Yoo-jin run towards him. Baekhyun quickly take her into his embrace.


"Aigoo~ You really love me, huh?" Baekhyun said as he cheekily pinch Yoo-jin's cheek. Yoo-jin laughs. She take a look at Baekhyun.


"Let's see.. You really need to get a new ring!" Yoo-jin said jokingly. Baekhyun laughs. He hold Yoo-jin's shoulder.


"You need to get a new ring.. My baby.." Jongin said mockingly as he leans his head on Taeyong's shoulder. Taeyong laughs as he smack Jongin's head.



"Stupid! You also need to get a ring for your girlfriend!"



Everyone laughs happily. Yoo-jin and Baekhyun looking at each other. Then, the two smiles. 

Flashforward end. Yoo-jin staring at the shining stars above her at the front yard. The sky is really bright today and she can clearly see the stars. Yoo-jin smiles as she's looking at the stars.

Just then, she remember about the traffic light. Yoo-jin furrow her eyebrows.



"Just how can it's there again? Or am i hallucinating?"



"Waiting for the shooting star?" Yoo-jung said as he walk towards Yoo-jin and then, standing beside her. Yoo-jin surprised as she turns her head. Then, she smiles.



"Do you believe that shooting star can grant our wish?"



Yoo-jung thinks for a while. Then, he smiles.



"I'd like to believe it if someone already experienced it."



Yoo-jin laughs. She shakes her head in disbelief.


"You really need to change that conservative character of yours if you want to get married!" Yoo-jin said as she take a look at her brother. Yoo-jung chuckled. Then, he let out a sighs.



"I really need to. Or my wife would sign a divorce paper."



Yoo-jin suddenly quiet. She blinked her eyes.



"I told you now because your wife divorcing you in the future, oppa."

"I'm being serious here, oppa!" Yoo-jin said as she gasped in disbelief. Yoo-jung laughs. Then, he nods.


"Alright, alright my cute sister! Let's go to inside and watch Running Man!" Yoo-jung said as he hold Yoo-jin's shoulder, bring her to the inside. Yoo-jin chuckled. She take a look at Yoo-jung.



"Promise me you will change that character of yours!"

"Aish! I will! Stop nagging!"



"Shooting star.. If you hear my pray.. Please let my family lives happily. Let Yoo-jung oppa get a wife who can understand him, let Yoo-gyeom to have a good wife too, let eomma and appa to live their old days happily. I know in the future, all of my family lives happily eventhough Yoo-jung oppa is divorced, but can i still wishing happiness for my family in the future?" 

 

 

"Gomiya! Let's eat!" Baekhyun said as he put Gom's bowl that already filled with his food. Gom soon run towards him and eat his food. Baekhyun chuckled as he ruffle Gom's fur.


"Yah. Promise me that you'll stay healthy, okay? Get married and have a lot of child so hyung could adopt one of your child, okay?"


"You're asking Gom to get married?" Hee-kyung said in disbelief as she walks towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughs. Hee-kyung sit beside him.


"Why don't you to be the one who get married?" Hee-kyung said as she put Gom's water bowl. Baekhyun smiles.



"You should find a good and responsible man in the future."



Hee-kyung chuckled. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"Tsk! Of course i will!"

"You won't, Hee-kyung ah. That's why i told you about this."



"Aigoo.. Fine! You need to find a good husband like me." Baekhyun said as he pointing himself. Hee-kyung laughs.


"You must be crazy, Byun Baekhyun."


Baekhyun laughs. He cheekily ruffles Hee-kyung's hair.


"How dare you to call your brother crazy!" Baekhyun said as he keep ruffling her hair. Hee-kyung groans.


"Aish! Stop it!"

"Byun Baekhyun! Byun Hee-kyung! Come inside now before i lock the door!" Their mother yelled harshly from the inside. Baekhyun and Hee-kyung laughs.


"Now i know why you have such a sharp tongue." Baekhyun said as gets up from his position. Hee-kyung chuckled. She hold Gom on her arms.


"Let's go before she makes us camping at the front yard!" Hee-kyung said as she walks inside the house. Baekhyun smiles as he stares at her.


"I hope you'll find a good and responsible man, Byun Hee-kyung. So you don't have to feel that pain."


"Hey! Wait for me!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! Alright Eun So-yul, now Changmin oppa is a married man🤣. Anyway, i'm going to tell you that it's only 2 chapters left and it's going to be a bit longer😅 What happens to Hee-kyung in the future? I'm going to explain it later so stay tuned! 🤫 Enjoy the story!