12: Your Beloved One, Your Family, and Your Enemy

Love, 18 Again


Baekhyun and Yoo-jin sits side by side at the park near Yoo-jin's house. There's a bag of Yoo-jin's favorite snacks, banana milk, and ice cream on Yoo-jin's lap. Yoo-jin is now more relaxed as she drinks her banana milk while Baekhyun drinks a can of beer.


"Why are you drinking beer? You need to drive." Yoo-jin said as she take a look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun thinned his lips.


"I'll just take a cab or sleep with you." Baekhyun said as he take a look at Yoo-jin.



"I can't sleep without you. Should we just rent an apartment?"



"Tsk." Yoo-jin chuckled in disbelief as she rolled her eyes. Baekhyun laughs. He turns his eyes to the stars that shines brightly at she sky.


"But it's true. Hugging you a hundred times better than hugging a bolsters."


"Can we not talk about something like that for a while?" Yoo-jin said a she take a look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly bit his lips.


"I.. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to comforting you, you know." Baekhyun said as he scratch his back of neck. Then, he sighs.


"Why don't you run from there when you have a trauma of ual ?"


"It'll be bad if i run." Yoo-jin said as she's looking at the ground. She take a deep breath.


"Besides.. We got something that could ruined Choi Jae-hyuk." Yoo-jin said as she smiles. Baekhyun take a look at her.


"You got this trauma because of your case and yet you still wanted to pursue your career as a lawyer." Baekhyun said as he drink his beer. Yoo-jin chuckled.



"Because i feel happy, when people get their justice. I love to see their smile when they look at me. It makes me feel i'm worth."



Baekhyun smiles. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"Yeah. Thanks to that ual video that makes you traumatized because watching it for almost a hundred times, i got a hard time to touch you. Aigoo~"


Yoo-jin frowned. She smack Baekhyun's hands.


"I told you to not talking about that!"

"But that video is really bad. How can a guy do that to a woman?!"

"RIGHT?! No wonder i got so traumatized. I feel so happy when Shi-yeon win the case and she hug me at that time while crying."

"I'm not that rough to you, right?"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" 

 

 

*****

 

"Oh?" So-yul said as she's staring at Chanyeol, who take a seat beside Jongin. She looks surprised. Yoo-jin turns her head.



"You're sit in here? What about Baekhyun?"



"Baekhyun is not attending class today. Too tired. That's what he said." Jongin said as he glancing at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin blinked her eyes.


"You look a bit tired, Yoo-jin?" Jongin said as he cocked his head. Yoo-jin surprised. She shakes her head.



"What?! No! I'm fine!"



Jongin chuckled. He raised his eyebrows.


"Okay?" Jongin said as he turns his head and talks to Chanyeol. Yoo-jin sighs. She cross her arms.


"What the?! He's so random."


So-yul take a look at her. "Well.. You do look tired though." So-yul said as she leans her back to the chair. Yoo-jin take a look at her.


"Re.. Really?" Yoo-jin said as she quickly checking herself through her phone's screen. So-yul chuckled. Jongin quietly looking at her. 

 

"See?! She looks flustered!"

"Okay. Let's investigate this tonight." Jongin nods to So-yul. So-yul nods. 


Taeyong turn off his iPod. The memories of Yoo-jin hugged by Baekhyun last night lingering on his head. Taeyong sighs. He quietly glancing at Yoo-jin.


"I hope it's not true." 

 

 

"Here.. Another breakfast." Baekhyun's mother said as she put two plates of cheese toast. Sungyeon take a look at her mother.


"Only two? Did Baekhyun already go to college?"


"No.." Baekhyun's mother said as she pour yuja tea into her mug. "He said he's too tired and only going to work this afternoon. Geez. If i know this i won't let him work there."

Sungyeon nods. "Well.. He's coming home late last night. He must've worked super hard."

Heekyung turns her head. "Really? It's really unlike him."

"He came home around 3 AM." Sungyeon said as she drink her orange juice.


"Geez. I'm so grateful that i was born as a woman in this family. Otherwise, it would be me who'll work there." 

 


Baekhyun opens his eyes slowly as his head a bit dizzy. He takes his phone and check the clock. It's already 9.15 AM. Baekhyun sighs. He slowly gets up from his position.


"Ugh.. My head." Baekhyun said as he rub his forehead. He leans his head to the headboard. Then, he takes his phone and types a message. 

 

Baekhyunnie
Wife~ Where are you?


Yoo-jin can't help but smiles. She take a look at around her and quickly reply his message.


Wife
Having a snack


Baekhyun pour the water into his mug and he drinks it in one shot. Then, he take a look at his phone.


Baekhyunnie
Aish! I'm going to bring you to a good tent tonight! Don't eat too much!


Yoo-jin smiles as she eat her fish cakes. She types the message happily. So-yul and Jongin looking at each other.


Wife
Yes.. Yes.. Mr. Nagging 

 

Yoo-jin smiles. She put her phone into her bag. So-yul chuckled.


"You're secretly having a boyfriend, right?"


Yoo-jin laughs. She shakes her head.


"No.."


Jongin cocked his head as he's looking at Yoo-jin. "Oh? She's lying!"


Yoo-jin looking at him. Then, she smiles.


"I'm not!"


"Oh?! She's lying!" Jongin said as he walks following Yoo-jin. So-yul also walks following him. The trio laughs together as they keep teasing Yoo-jin.


Taeyong just quietly staring at them. He let out a sighs. 

 

 

Baekhyun walking down the stairs as he's ready to go to work. Just then, Sungyeon walking out from her room. Baekhyun turns his head.


"You're not going to college?" Baekhyun said nonchalantly as he eat a bread on Sungyeon's hand. Sungyeon chuckled.


"Did you forget that i'm going to graduate soon or you mocking me for not finishing my final project?"


Baekhyun laughs. "Sorry~ Both of it."


"Better go to work soon!" Sungyeon said as she kick Baekhyun's leg. Just then, Baekhyun take a look at her.


"Drive me to work. I'm so tired."



"You're driving me crazy, Byun Baekhyun. You should be grateful that you're my brother." Sungyeon said as she stopped the car in front of the lobby. Baekhyun chuckled. He take a look at his sister.


"Why don't you greet father while you're here?"


Sungyeon thinned her lips. Then, she take a look at Baekhyun.


"Well.. It's a good idea. I'll have some latte in appa's room then." Sungyeon said as she walking out from the car. Baekhyun staring at her. Then, he sighs. 

 

"I'm sorry, noona." 

 

Baekhyun walking out from the car. He quickly walk following Sungyeon and the two walking side by side heading to their father's room.


"If one day.. You meet this man.." 

 

Sungyeon talks about how big actually a prosecutor office is. Baekhyun just laughs.


"You need to remember that this guy, is actually a pain for you and people around you."


"I suddenly regret rejecting Law School and choose Music as my prodigy. Aigoo." Sungyeon said as she admiring the prosecutor's office interior. Baekhyun chuckled.


"It's your fault. And it's your loss, too." 


"Noona. You need to meet a better person who truly loves you for who you are. But for now.. Let's show you how painful you can be if you're with him." 

 

Baekhyun knock the door. Soon, his father's secretary open the door.


"Oh? You're here." Baekhyun's father said as he leans his back to the brown leather couch. Beside him is Mr. Hwang, and the guy in front of Mr. Hwang..


...is Choi Jae-hyuk.


Baekhyun just quiet. He's staring at Jae-hyuk.


"I'm here too." Sungyeon said as she waves her hands. Then, she bows politely.


"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Byun Sungyeon. I'm sorry for disturbing you!" Sungyeon said as she smiles. Baekhyun take a look at her, then to Choi Jae-hyuk.
 


"I'll reveal who you really are, Choi Jae-hyuk." 

 

 

 

 

 

Double updates for today! Enjoy! 😊