Team

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCqrPnC8f9Y&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL9E6E4B0867AD27D5 

 

“I’m so tired.” Changjo said as he laid his head down on the desk.

Ricky looked at him with a smile before he went on with his work. “If someone didn’t stay up late last night playing video games.”

“You were the one I was playing with.” Changjo said as he looked at him. “So why aren’t you sleepy?”

“I never lose my energy!” Ricky declared as he pointed to himself. “I’m like a battery that never needs to be charged!”

“How annoying.”

“Don’t be jealous.”

“Ah Miss Bo Mi, so nice of you to make it to class.” The teacher said, the class looked up and spotted Bo Mi and Jae Ho standing in front of the teacher. “With only a few minutes left to spare.”

“That’s my fault.” Jae Ho said as he smiled at her. “I was actually using Bo Mi for a project in my class…I didn’t expect it to take that long.”

“What class might that be?”

“Theatre Arts of course!” He declared with a chuckle. “We had to perform a skit for the class and by performing together for my class she doesn’t have to worry about doing one for her class. It’s the perfect thought out plan. The Park siblings were born to be on stage together, with her energy and my good looks.” He said drastically, he was making a show of it.

The teacher nodded as she rolled her eyes. “Enough with the dramatics Jae Ho…get to class now.”

“Of course! See you at lunch Bomi Bear!” He shouted before leaving the class.

The girls all giggled and Bo Mi blushed embarrassed. “Sorry about Jae Ho oppa…but I really was doing the project.”

“You I believe…that brother of yours is a different story. Take your seat.”

Bo Mi nodded and sat down as quickly as possible. Changjo looked at her and then at Ricky. “Have you noticed how much time that girl spends with her brother?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Doesn’t it seem kind of odd. I mean all she knows is him and his friends and her two friends. Seems kind of anti-social.”

“I don’t think so.”

“She sure does seem popular with the guys though. I can see why though. She is cute.”

“What do you mean she’s cute?!” Ricky shouted a bit louder then he should have, the class turned to him and some giggled. The teacher gave him a disapproving look. “Sorry.” He said as he shrunk in his seat.

“Relax.” Changjo said as he laughed. “I wouldn’t go and steal your girl from you.”

“That’s a relief…wait a minute. Changjo!” He whined as he looked at his laughing friend. “That wasn’t funny! How did you know?”

“You’re very obvious. What I don’t know though is why you like her when you don’t even know her. I mean you never talk to her. All you do is staring. To be honest I would have just thought you were a bit creepy if you didn’t ask L.Joe hyung how he got a girlfriend.”

“I don’t stare!” Ricky said in protest as he looked at him. “Besides it wouldn’t be creepy…some people would call it curiosity.”

Changjo rolled his eyes. “So why don’t you try talking to her then? I mean you’re never going to get anywhere if you don’t talk to her right?”

“How am I supposed to talk to her?” Ricky said as he looked away. “I mean when I get the chance to I freeze up and forget how to say my own name. I’m fine with her not knowing me.”

“Fine then…I’ll help you.”

“What?”

“I said I’ll help you! Look were brother right? Brothers help each other out for things like this, and I know you would help me out if it was me. So leave it to me. I can become friends with her and say nice things about you.”

Ricky thought about the idea and then nodded. “Yeah and then she would fall for me! I like the sound of that!”

“Good.” Changjo stood up as the bell rung. After being dismissed he smiled at Ricky. “I’ll wait until I get an opening. Until then try not to do anything stupid.”

“Anything stupid?” Ricky watched him leave before he pouted. “Gee thanks…I didn’t know the things I do are considered stupid. My friends think so highly of me.” He turned to leave but tripped over his chair.

Bo Mi was walking by when he fell and stopped before he could bump into her. She looked down at him and held her hand out. “Are you okay Ricky?”

“Y…You know my name?” He stuttered out.

“Yeah, we’ve been in the same class for so long now.” She said with a small smile as she looked at her hand. “Do you want to get up?”

Subin laughed as she walked in the classroom. “Fail!” She stated as she looked down at Ricky. “What were you trying to accomplish there?”

Ricky blushed now embarrassed. “Subin that wasn’t funny!” Bo Mi said as she gave her a disapproving look.

“What? He fell…you knew I would be the one to laugh.”

“I gotta go!” Ricky shouted as he stood up on his own and ran away.

Bo Mi watched him leave and her smile fell. “Was it something I said?” Subin threw her arm around her shoulder and laughed some more. “Subin you’re mean sometimes.” Bo Mi stated before walking ahead.

“Come on Bo Mi…I was only playing with him!”

><><><><><>< 

Ricky sat in music class next to Changjo. When Bo Mi and her friends walked in she smiled at him, he looked away in a hurry. She pouted and took her seat next to Jae Ho and the others. Dongho looked over at her.

*What’s her problem now?*

“Okay guys!” The teacher said as she walked in a bit late. She smiled as she sat in the front and grinned. “I finally got the project for you all planned out. So it’s a group assignment.”

“Awsome!”Min Seo said as she wrapped her arm in Bo Mi’s. “Me, you, and Subin.”

“But I’m choosing to make things more interesting.”

“Or not.” Min Seo said as she dropped her arm. “Party pooper.”

“So it’s three per team, when I call your name you are to get together. First up is Jae Ho, Min Seo, and Jay.”

Jae Ho stood up and raised Bo Mi’s hand, she looked at him confused. “Hey Choi seongsaeng nim, can you trade out one for another? I never team up with anyone unless it’s my friends or my sister. Between you and me she’s very shy.”

“Between you and her? You just shouted it out!” Bo Mi squeaked.

“Oops…sorry.” He said halfheartedly.

“Sorry but I already choose the groups so no trading.”

Jae Ho sighed as he let her hand go. “Good luck Bo Mi bear…”

Bo Mi sat still as everyone was called, she looked to her side at Dongho who looked at her in return. “I hope at least you get put in my group oppa.” She said as she looked around nervously. “I already feel my anxiety acting up.”

As always he didn’t respond to her but shrugged. “Next is Bo Mi, Dongho---“

“Yes!” Bo Mi said with relief.

“And Ricky.”

Ricky’s eyes shot up. *Really?! Why me?*

Changjo nudged him. “Just stay calm.”

He nodded and slowly walked over to Bo Mi and Dongho. Dongho looked at him and rolled his eyes, he didn’t really want him on the same team as him. The teacher nodded and finished the groups. “Now you guys will have to perform a song as with the three in your group. You can do it however you want really as long as at least two people sing. I’ll give you the rest of the period to start with some ideas.”

The class nodded and in no time the room was filled with talking. Bo Mi looked at her two partners and grinned. “So how about we sing something nice…like a SHINee song?” Ricky didn’t say anything and just looked away. Dongho was looking at her to begin with so she just sighed. “I’ll take it as a no.”

“Ummm…2pm?” Dongho looked at her with a raised eye. “Any ideas from you guys?”

“How about a duet?” Ricky finally said as he looked up. “Two of us can sing and one can play the music.”

“Sounds fine to me.” She said as she looked at Dongho. “What about you? As a team we all must agree.”

“We’ll do Girl’s Generation and Super Junior’s Seoul Song.” Dongho declared as he looked at her. “There is enough parts for each of us, and the song has a part for a girl that way we don’t have to fix lyrics.” It sounded more like he was telling them instead of suggesting it.

“That’s my favorite song!” Bo Mi said as she clapped. “I like the idea, you Ricky?” Ricky nodded. “Then it’s settled. We can choose a part and sing it. I guess we’ll meet up a few times to try and harmonize with each other but other than that we have our own parts to do!”

The bell rung and she stood up. She looked at Ricky and smiled. “Do your best Ricky.” He nodded but was unable to speak a word to her. Dongho tapped her shoulder and pointed over to the door where the others were waiting. She nodded and waved to Ricky. “Have a nice day and sorry Subin laughed at you ealier.”

Changjo walked over after they left and smiled. “How did it go?”

Ricky gave an exhausted breath. “I couldn’t breathe…that Dongho guy is kind of scary.” He said as he looked at Changjo. “I get the feeling he doesn’t like me much.”

“I’m sure it’s just you. Let’s go so we can meet up with L.Joe and Niel.” Changjo said as he slung his arm around him and they walked off.