Be My Man!

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOrE2yKMuA

 

~Be My Man!~

Monday finally came, Ricky sat down at his usual desk followed by Changjo. Bo Mi walked passed them, normally she tried to speak but this time she went straight to her seat. Ricky peered over at her confused. Changjo looked at him and then let out a laugh.

“What’s with the look?”

“She didn’t try speaking to me.”

“Maybe she’s upset that your upset and didn’t even tell her why. Two kids angry at each other, it’s like being on the playground all over again.” He stated as he took out his books.

Just then the door slid open, Dongho poked his head in the room. Smiling at Ricky he looked over to wards Bo Mi. She looked at him and tilted her head. He waved her over, she nodded and ran to his side. Ricky’s nose scrunched up at the scene as the two left.

“What do you think those two are up to?” Ricky asked Changjo. “I mean something seems a bit weird today. I don’t like it.” He said as he pouted.

“Then why don’t you find out for yourself? It wouldn’t hurt.” Changjo said as the teacher came in, he faced forward. “If you really want to know you’ll figure it out.”

*************

Ricky looked around the hall, he was beyond confused. The last time he saw Bo Mi and Dongho was first period and it was now lunch time. He spotted Jae Ho by Bo Mi’s locker and smiled, running over to him he tapped on his shoulder. Jae Ho turned around to face him, he tilted his head.

“Hello Jae Ho sunbae…I was wandering where Bo Mi might be?”

“Bo Mi? I don’t know who you’re talking about.” Jae Ho lied as he closed the locker. “I should be on my way now.”

Ricky gave a confused look. “But you’re her brother so that lie doesn’t even work.” He stated out the obvious.

Jae Ho sighed as he looked around. “Fine you got me.” He said as he pulled Ricky into the nearest guys bathroom. He made sure no one was in there before he looked at him. “So you’re looking for my sister huh little Ricky?”

“Yeah…”

“Truth is I haven’t spoken to her since the morning. I know Dongho told me he was going to break up with her, I didn’t know she would take it so hard. She sent me a text telling me she would spend the day up on the roof alone. I just don’t know what to do, she’s very sensitive you know.”

“H…He broke up with her already?!” Ricky shouted in shock. “But why would he want to break up with her? She’s amazing! One of the best girls this school has ever had!”

Jae Ho smirked for a second before he faked a sigh. “Well I know that but apparently he doesn’t. She told me she didn’t want to see my face but I’m so worried about her. I also know she hasn’t eaten lunch yet and I’m so concerned about her health.” He said as he held out a lunch box. “Poor Bo Mi bear must be up there crying.”

Ricky grabbed the lunch and looked at him. “I’ll go up and make sure she’s okay!” He declared with a serious look. “I’ll try my best to cheer her up and then later I’ll confront Dongho about how much of a jerk he is to hurt Bo Mi like that!” Ricky nodded at his words before running off.

Jae Ho followed him out the bathroom. “Wait Ricky!” Ricky didn’t stop, Jae Ho shook his head and pushed his hair back. “So rash….I didn’t even get to finish testing out my acting skills yet. Well kid show me that you’re man enough to be with my sister and then I’ll see if I approve of this.”

***********

Ricky ran up the staircase that led to the roof as fast as he could. He got to the door and stopped by it panting. “This is it Ricky…” He opened up the door and walked out into the open. Looking around he didn’t see anyone. “Huh? He did sat the roof didn’t he?”

“You came.” He looked to the side as Bo Mi stepped out with a smile.

“What do you mean I came? Did you know I was on my way? What about Dongho?”

She laughed. “What about him?”

“Didn’t he break your heart? Oh no! It’s worse than Jae Ho sunbae thought!” He said as he put his arms on her shoulders and shook her. “Snap out of it! You’re in denial! It’s okay if he broke your heart, let it all out! I’m here for you.”

“Ricky you’re making me dizzy.” She said as she put her hands on his to stop him. “Jae Ho oppa lied…me and Dongho weren’t together so how could he break my heart?”

“What?” Ricky said confused as he dropped the lunch box in his hand. “So then why did you skip morning classes? You know how much trouble you can get into Bo Mi?” He scolded as he pointed a finger.

“I just wanted to get you to talk to me again.” She said seriously. “I mean I didn’t know why you were mad until this morning when Jae Ho forced Niel oppa to tell him.”

“Forced Niel…so that’s why he looked scared when I saw him.” Ricky said, noticing her evil plan he crossed her arms. “Well then if you don’t need me I’ll just go.”

“Babo!” She said as she grabbed his arm, when he looked back at her she looked down to the ground. “The reason I lied was because I really wanted you to talk to me again! I really wanted to let you know that I like you a lot.”

Ricky looked at her confused. “Didn’t we have this conversation already?”

“No! I mean I like you a lot, as in I would love it if you would go out with me!” She shouted out with a blush.

“Really?” Ricky said as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “So then does this mean you’re going to stop treating me like some adorable kid?”

“Yeah.” She nodded as she let him go and looked at him. “I never meant any harm by it. I mean you’re adorable that can’t be helped. But that’s what I liked so much about you, sure Dongho oppa is tougher, and Jae Ho oppa is one of the toughest guys I know. I don’t care about that though! That’s why I didn’t understand.”

“Then what exactly do you want Bo Mi. I’m willing to be anything if it means I can keep you with me.” Ricky said.

“I want you to be you and me to be me! Even if that means we become the Ageyo couple. I want you to be my man!” She said with a small giggle.

“Fine but only under one condition.” Ricky said as he folded his arms.

“What is it?”

“You have to tell everyone I asked you out first.” He said with a small laugh. “I mean the man is usually the one to do it.”

Bo Mi laughed as she shoved him. “Whatever.”

Ricky pulled her into a hug. “I’m so glad Bo Mi.”

“Me too.” She said as she hugged him back.

**********

Dongho was watching from the door. He smiled at the sight. “Looks like all is well that ends well.”

“Except your still single.”

He closed the door and looked at Jae Ho. “Who told you to watch my plan unfold?”

“I was part of it so I might as well.” He said as he put his arm around his shoulder. “Don’t worry Yeobo! I’ll be your one an only.” Jae Ho joked as he kissed his cheek.

Dongho pushed Jae Ho off of him and whipped his cheek. “Dude! Go away already!” He said as he stormed off.

“Aww come on baby!” Jae Ho shouted out to him. “Bo Mi isn’t the only one who gets  happy ending!” He laughed as he ran to catch up with Dongho. “Come back!”

“Touch me again and I’ll destroy you!” Dongho shouted as he ran from him.

 

********************

Author’s Note: Thank you guys for reading, subscribing, and commenting!