BIFF: Best Internet Friends Forever

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRB-cRVAxs 

 

Ricky sighed as he entered his house, it was quite which meant his parents were currently out. After putting on his slippers he grabbed a small snack and carried his backpack up to his room. He sat down on his bed for a minute and starred at his computer.

“I wonder if she’s on today.”

First he attempted to do his homework but grew bored. His eyes landed on his computer once more and in a few quick steps he sat at his desk and turned it on. Logging onto instant messenger he opened up a new message before typing fast.

ShyBoyR: “You on?”

PandaBearBomi: “I’m always on…after school that is.”

ShyBoyR: “How was your day Bomi?”

PandaBearBomi: “Eh it was school so it went by as fine as it could! My brother was allowed back after his recent fight so that made me really happy. J”

ShyBoyR: “Your brother got into a fight? What for?”

PandaBearBomi: “Well...during lunch I was with my friends in the cafeteria, we were having fun but some senior guy came over to the table and started bothering us. My friend Subin had…let’s just say she said some words to him that she wouldn’t say to her mother and he got real upset. He had tried to hit her so I jumped in and told him to back off. I stepped on his shoe by accident and he got mad at me. He wouldn’t leave me alone so Jae Ho oppa told him to back off.

But it really wasn’t like Jae Ho oppa was just itching for a fight that day! I swear he isn’t a bad guy! It’s just that he can be protective sometimes so when the guy raised his fist at me he hit him before I could be hit. >.< I guess you could say it was really my fault. You must think I’m a horrible little sister.”

ShyBoyR: “Really?! I don’t think you’re a horrible little sister! I mean if the guy was going to hit you Jae Ho hyung is supposed to protect you no matter what! Besides what guy raises his fist to such a cute little girl?”

PandaBearBomi: “Lol I thought we were the same age R? You know we’ve been talking since the start of the year. How come you know my name but I don’t know your’s?”

ShyBoyR: “It’s not my fault really…it’s just that you have your name as your username. I didn’t use my name as mine. Do you want to know that bad?”

PandaBearBomi: “It would make it so much easier to talk to you. Using R just sounds really weird and ShyBoyR would be so tedious to type out each time I needed to use your name.”

Ricky starred at the screen as he bit his index fingers nail. *What should I tell her? If I tell her my name she might figure out I’m me when the attendance is called in school. But if I give her a fake name then I’d be lying to her.* “Aish…” He said quietly as he started typing again.

ShyBoyR: “Alright then Bomi, you can call me Chan Hee.”

Ricky slammed his hand to his forehead and sighed. “It was the first name that came to mind. Sorry hyung.”

PandaBearBomi: “Chan Hee huh? Cute name! How was your day Chan Hee?!”

ShyBoyR: “My day…it was fine as well I guess. But I failed to talk to that girl I told you about before. *sigh*

PandaBearBomi: “Aigoo! I thought we talked about this already Chan Hee! You can’t hide away from her forever! Watching from the sides can end up with you getting hurt. Grab her before someone else does first!”

ShyBoyR: “I just can’t seem to grab up the courage. She’s so frail…I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep her safe and close. Besides she makes me nervous, just looking at her and I forget how to speak.”

PandaBearBomi: “Then try singing to her! You told me you could sing well right. Check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRB-cRVAxs, you can sing this song to her! I bet she would get a kick out of it!”

ShyBoyR: “Hahaha…funny.”

“Chang Hyun were back! We found some stragglers on the way home as well!” He mom called up from the first floor.

“What?” He questioned as he starred at the screen.

“RICKY!” Niel shouted as him and the guys barged into his room.

Ricky quickly minimized the screen and turned to face them. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We’re going to go shoot some hoops. Get your up and let’s go!” CAP said as he spun the ball around on his fingers.

“Allright, just let me finish up here.” He said as they nodded and left. Making sure no one would come in he pulled the screen up again.

PandaBearBomi: “Come on…if this girl is anything like what you said she might find it cute. You said her favorite group was SHINee.”

ShyBoyR: “That’s out of the question. XP I hate to leave you so early but my brothers want to go shoot some hoops. I guess I’ll have to talk to you later Bomi.”

PandaBearBomi: “Oppa’s friends are here anyways so I have to go as well. Talk to you later BIFF! ;) Bomi signing out!”

Ricky laughed as he logged off and sat back in his chair. “At least I can talk to you one way right Bo Mi? As long as I’m not me things can be fine…this way I don’t have to get embarrassed.”

“Ricky hurry up!” L.Joe shouted from the bottom of the steps, he sounded like he was in a hurry. “Minah’s already there!”

“Figures.” He muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo Mi logged off of the computer and grinned as she spun around in her chair. “So his name is Chan Hee!” She shouted in joy. “I finally know his name!”

“Who’s name?” Jeong Min asked as he walked into the room and plopped down on her bed.

“None of your business oppa.” She said blankly as she starred at him and pointed to the bed. “Who said you could lie on my bed anyways?”

“Do I ever need permission?”

“Sit up!” Jae Ho said as he pushed his leg.

Jeong Min’s face changed as he slowly sat up. “Rude .”

Jae Ho sat down next to him and frowned. “So I’m assuming you mean that kid you’ve been talking to on the internet?”

“Yeah, he told me his name today!”

“Internet?” Dongho questioned with a raised eyebrow. “Isn’t that dangerous?”

“It’s not like I’m meeting him Dongho oppa.” She said as she looked at him. “He just talks to me and we share advice. Purely innocent conversations. You could read all of the messages if you want.”

Dongho shook his head uninterested and sat down by the others. Jeong Min pointed at her in disbelief. “How come you give him your whole life story but I get your little rude remarks?”

“Because Dongho oppa isn’t annoying.” She stated bluntly.

"It still isn't cool...why don't you just talk to your real friends?" Jae Ho asked as he played with her stuffed animal.

"Because I don't want to...besides I see them in school everyday. I like talking to him because he's my BIFF!"

"BIFF?"

"Best Internet Friend Forever." She said with a laugh, the guys shook their heads.

Gongchan laughed as he moved forward and looked at her. “We were thinking about going to see a movie. You in?”

She shook her head. “If I do then you know who is going to say I keep tagging along.”

“Who cares?” Jae Ho said as he tossed her a sweater. “You’re coming with us and that’s final!”

The sweater landed on Bom Mi’s head and she sat there motionless. “Bo Mi?” Gongchan said as he starred at her with a confused blink. “Did the sweater hit your eye or something? Are you okay?”

She didn’t reply.

Dongho sat up straight and looked at her as well. His face showed a “Are you okay?” expression but he stayed silent. Jae Ho panicked as he looked around.

“Oh my god! What if I did hit her eye? She could go blind in that one eye and it would be my fault! What do I do?”

Bo Mi slowly moved the sweater, she had an annoyed look on her face. “Next time you throw a sweater how about making sure a cellphone isn’t in the pocket! That thing hurt!”

“You’re okay!” Jae ho shouted as he hugged her. “Now that that’s settled let’s move out!” He pointed to her door and marched out of the room.

Gongchan laughed as he followed suite. “Don’t make us wait too long!”

Jeong Min checked himself out in the mirror and after fixing his hair walked away. “Let’s move on kid! I don’t like missing previews!”

“How annoying.” Bom Mi muttered as she looked away. “I’d rather stay at home and read.”

Dong Ho walked over to the door and stopped. He looked back at the pout on her face. *Cute.* “Don’t forget to smile.” Came Dongho’s low voice.

“Huh?” Bo Mi looked up at him.

“Don’t forget to smile.” He repeated as he pulled his frown into a smile for her. “A girl shouldn’t frown all the time.”

She giggled at the gesture and nodded. “Alright oppa I get it.” Bo Mi threw her sweater on and walked over to his side. “But if I’m going to smile you have to make sure Jeong Min doesn’t sit next to me. He always steals my popcorn, and drinks all of my drink.”

“Deal.” He said as he stepped aside for her to leave first. He watched her as she walked down the hall and smiled. *You look much prettier when you smile.*