Confrontation Two: The Player Brother

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qf3hl5iws4 

The next day at school Ricky sat with his friends as he watched Bo Mi and her friends out on the track running. He smiled when she laughed and watched with interest. Chunji rolled his eyes at the sight, he couldn't beilive his friend was so helpless. Niel looked up at Ricky with a big grin.

"So which one of us should go up to her first. Changjo said he spoke to her already...so that leaves me, L.Joe hyung, and Chunji hyung." He stated as he pointed to Ricky. "Why don't you choose."

Ricky shook his head. "No way! Just figure it out on your own."

"She's finally not around her brohter." Changjo stated as he nodded at the observation. "Knowing he skips class we now can tell she is the goody goody of the family. I'd say Niel should go, that way L.Joe can use Minah to help him later when she's around so Bo Mi is less shy and nervous."

"Yay!" Niel shouted in excitement as he stood up. "I bet I can say something so cool that she'll be coming over here to talk to you in no time!" He declared with a fist pump.

"Yo Chunji were are you going?" L.Joe called out to him as he watched him walk away, the others followed his gaze.

"I'm going to go talk to her." He replied simply with a wave.

"No fair!" Niel shouted as he pointed at him. "Changjo said I should go first Hyung! You're so mean!"

~~~~~~~

Subin laughed. "Can you beilive he actually started the converastion with "Hey baby you must be tired 'cuz you've been running through my mind all day."' She said in a deep voice. "I mean who says things like that today?"

Minseo giggled as she covered a bit. "The weirdest guys try and hit on you!" She said to Subin as she pointed at her. "That says something is wrong with you Subin."

"Shut up!" Subin said annoyed as she shoved her. "At least guys try and hit on me Minseo! You haven't even been asked out on a date yet."

"Yes I have!" She countered as she held her head up high. "By a sunbae to be exact...but I said no because I didn't have any feelings for him like that. Shows how much you know about me!"

"Guys." Bo Mi said with her hands up. "Let's not fight over something so trivial. All of us have been asked out fairly enough."

"You always get asked out!" Subin and Minseo said in unison, they turned everthing on her.

Bo Mi laughed nervously. "I've gotten a few letters here and there." She commented as she stopped running to look at her friends who stopped as well. "I mean it's not like it was a lot fo guys."

"How modest." Subin said as she shook her head. "Anymore guys ask her out and she's going to have a head just as big as her big headed brother."

"I think you're right." Minseo said as she laughed and ran ahead.

Subin followed suit leaving Bo Mi behind confused. "Me...a big head?" She laughed and shook her head. "Nobody has a head bigger then Jae Ho oppa accept Mirror Prince!" Bo Mi shouted as she ran after her friends. "Get back here you two."

The three laughed again but stopped when someone stood in their way. Subin looked at him and grew on the defense. Chunji looked at her and could see the distrust in her eyes. He simply flashed her a pretty smile and looked at Bo Mi.

"Might you be Park Bo Mi?"

"Yes..." She said as she gave a confused look. "Do you need something?"

"Great!" Subin said as she rolled her eyes. "Another loser come to mess with her." She mumbled under her breath.

Chunji ignored her, he knew his reputation in the school. He also knew that not all girls fell for his act. "I came to speak with you...." He looked at her friends. "Alone maybe?"

Bo Mi looked at her friends and then nodded. "I guess so...i'll catch up with you guys later." She said, the girls nodded and ran off. Bo Mi made her way to the water fountains with Chunji following behind.

"You're not that slow." He commented as he watched her take a few drinks.

"Did you come to talk to me about running?" She questioned as she stood up straight and looked at him. "I would think the famous Lee Chan Hee would come up with better conversation starters."

"So you know me?" He said with a smirk.

"A lot of us do...the biggest player in the school does get quite the reputation ya'know?" Bo Mi said in the nicest way possible. "Besides you're friends with Changjo and Ricky."

"Ahhh, Changjo and Ricky. That's actually what I came to talk you about." He said as he leaned against a wall. "Well to be more exact I came to speak to you about my kid brother Ricky."

"Ricky...you would make the second one." She said. "I wonder what could be the reason for a visit from a second brother...."

"None of that matters." He stated as he waved her comment away. "I wanted to actually ask a favor from you."

"Favor? What might that be Chunji sunbae?"

"You can call me oppa."

"I think sunbae is fine for now."

He laughed as he ran his hand through his hair. "You are truly diffrent then most girls. I don't understand Ricky sometimes." He said as he shook his head. "Easy targets are better."

Bo Mi let out a confused sigh. "What are you talking about sunbae?"

"Let me just get to the point. I want you to help me get my little brothers mind off of his little puppy that died a few days ago."

"Really?" She said as she put her hand to in shock. "Oh no! Ricky must feel so bad. What can I do to help?"

Chunji smirked as he pointed to the bleachers his friends were sitting on. "You seem them over there?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to give him a hug and tell him if you need anything you'll be there."

"Why would I do that?" Bo Mi said as she looked back at him. "Me and Ricky aren't really friends. That would be weird."

"No it wouldn't...you're kind...and he needs that kind of help." Chunji said giving her a light push. "Now hurry along before the bell rings."

Bo Mi looked back at Chunji before shrugging. "I guess it couldn't hurt...he must be feeling so bad." She took a deep breath and made her way over to the group.

"I still don't see why L.Joe hyung has to be such a sissy when it comes to Minah noona...." Niel stopped what he was saying when he spotted Bo Mi, he pointed towards her causing Ricky, and Changjo to turn around.

Ricky grew nevous, he looked at Changjo who shrugged. Niel snickered at his nervous face. Bo Mi stopped next to Ricky with a sad expression. Growing a bit concerned he looked at her. "A...are you okay Bo Mi?"

"I'm so sorry!" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Ricky blinked, he was beyond confused at the apology and the hug. Niel's jaw dropped at the sudden action. "Whoa..." He said shocked. "Chunji hyung has magic." He whispered to Changjo.

Changjo pushed him away. "Be quiet!"

"What are you sorry for Bo Mi? Did something happen between us that I don't know about?" Ricky questioned as he pulled her away to look at her face. "If it did i'm the one who should be saying sorry! You could never do anything wrong."

"Not because of us! Because of your poor little puppy's passing." She said seriously as she looked at him. "I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me!" Bo Mi said as she looked at him. "Understand?"

"Puppy...died..."

The bell rung and she bowed. "I should get going now, don't forget what I said. Tell Chunji sunbae I said thank you for giving me a heads up on your situation." She said before bowing once more and running off.

Ricky starred at her as she was leaving. "My...puppy died?"

Niel laughed as he shook his head, throwing an arm around Ricky's shoulder he poked him. "You my friend aren't the owner of a puppy...it sounds to me like she fell for Chunji's lie. Poor girl...she's too nice for her own good. Someone is going to end up abusing her kindness."

Changjo gave a dissaproving look. "What if she finds out it was a lie, she might be mad at all of us."

"No going back now." Niel said as he pulled Ricky along. "Let's talk some more on the way to class."

The three boys went to class with Ricky still in a state of confusion and happyness. He enjoyed the sudden attention he recived from her.