A Day With the Friends

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cJmJfcAz8

~A Day Out With the Friends~

Bo Mi, Subin, and Minseo were sound asleep in Bo Mi’s room. They shared the bed with Bo Mi in the center of the group. Jae Ho and the boys slowly crept in the room and looked over the young girls. Jeong Min snapped a few photos and after giving Jae Ho a thumbs up each one pulled out a small water gun. The only one missing was Dongho.

“One…” Jae Ho started.

“Two.” Jeong Min said excited.

“Three!” Gongchan shouted as they opened fire.

“Eeep!” Came the girls shrieks as they stood up in bed in panic. “What are you losers doing?!” Subin shouted as she grabbed a pillow to try and protect herself from the water.

“Not the hair!” Minseo said as she did the same.

“Oppa!” Bo Mi whinned as she stood up with the girls and looked at her brother. “Get out of my room!”

Jae Ho laughed as he jumped on the bed and held the gun to her face, her friends gasped as his friends sized fire. Bo Mi blinked at Jae Ho a few times. “Admit defeat, say were the best and bow down to us.” He said with a smirk.

Bo Mi’s eyes widened, her hair was dripping. “Jae Ho oppa, you scared me.” She said in a cute voice. “How come you’re point a gun at me…your own sister?”

“Damn…” Jae Ho whispered as he looked down. “What a mean big brother.” He dropped his hand with the gun and looked at her. “Bo Mi please forgive me!” He shouted with a pleading look, bot siblings dripping with aegyp. “Please say you still love your oppa!”

“No fair! Aegyo is cheating!” Jeong Min shouted as he jumped up on the bed and pointed his gun at Bo Mi. “Game over Aegyo princess.”

Before anything could go further Jeong Min was shot in the back of the head, his gun fell out of his hands and he starred at the girls in shock. Bo Mi looked ahead and smiled as she ran past Jae Ho and the now wet Jeong Min. Subin and Minseo followed after her.

“Dongho oppa! You save us!” Bo Mi said as she gave him a bit hug. “Thank you so much!”

Subin nodded as she looked up at him with star struck eyes. “Yeah, who knows how long that would have gone on if you didn’t come and help out.”

“Our hero!” Minseo cheered.

“What’s going on in here?” Bo Mi and Jae Ho’s mother peeked in the room to see three wet girls surrounding Dongho. A wet Jeong Min standing on Bo Mi’s bed beside her brother and guns in each of the guys hands. “I witnessed nothing.” She said before slowly backing out and leaving.

“Let’s go get ready for the day.” Subin said as she pulled her friends along. “First we eat because I’m starving.”

“When are you not hungry?” Minseo said in a teasing manner.

Jeong Min finally turned around and came face to face with Dongho. “You traitor!” He said as he pointed at him. “How could you turn your back on your friends for a girl? Bro’s before Hos man!”

“Did you just call my sister a ho?” Jae Ho questioned with a raised brow as he looked at him.

“You know what I mean…besides Dongho must pay for the betrayel.” He said pointing his gun at him. Dongho looked at his friends with a smirk, each one aiming for him. “FIRE!” Jeong Min said excited.

Each one pulled the trigger but nothing came out. “Huh?” Gongchan said as he shook his gun. “Don’t tell me I’m out of water.”

“Me too.” Jae Ho said as he looked over at his gun. “Both on empty.”

“No fair!” Jeong Min shouted as he violently shook his. “This isn’t over until the fat lady sings. Come on out water!!”

Dongho laughed as he pulled the trigger and squirted each of the guys until his gun was empty. They stared at him in confusion and he waved before leaving them.

“I hate him.” Jeong Min mumbled in defeat.

“You shouldn’t have aimed for Bo Mi!” Gongchan said in an accusing tone. “You knew he would come to her rescue.”

“Yeah but Jae Ho did it first!”

“I’m her brother! Besides she was way too cute to shoot!”

“Gah!” Jeongmin yelled frustrated. “I’m going to eat!” He shouted as he stormed out the room, Jae Ho and Gongchan following behind.

><><><><><><><><>< 

After breakfast and everyone getting ready the group met up outside the house and stood in a big circle. “Alright girls!” Jae Ho said as he smiled. “As you all may know today there is a fair going on…we have decided to treat you guys!”

“Really?” Subin said as she looked up at him. “All of us?”

“Yup! My sister’s friends is my friends.”

“Yeah and my enemies.” Jeong Min said still holding a grudge from before.

“Yay!” Subin and Minseo cheered as they marched ahead with Jae Ho, Gongchan, and Jeong Min.

Bo Mi watched them as she walked behind the group. Dongho walked beside her as he looked down t her. “You don’t seem all too excited.”

“I’m happy.” She said as she grinned. “I was just watching everyone else. It’s been awhile since we all hung out together.” Bo Mi said as she looked at him. “I feel bad for letting you and the guys treat us though. I mean Jae Ho sure but you guys…it just feels wrong.”

He laughed as he ruffled her hair. “Don’t worry about all that, we wanted to. So try and have some fun today okay?”

She nodded and gave a fist pump. “You’re right! Fun time!”

The group took a bus to the fair and when they got there they tried everything. Girls vs Boys in a shooting game where thanks to Dongho the girls won. Jeong Min vs Gongchan in a tossing game. Gongchan won and gave his big stuffed bear to Subin. Jeong Min gave his small bear to Minseo which caused everyone to laugh at him. Jae Ho found a basketball game and smiled.

“Hey Bo Mi do you want that big panda?” Jae Ho asked taking out his wallet.

“Looks cute!” She said in awe as she looked at it. “Are you going to win it for me Jae Ho oppa?”

He laughed as he nodded. “Sure…seems easy enough.” Dong Ho stepped up and handed the man money as well. Jae Ho looked at him with a smirk. “Is that a challenge Dongho?”

He looked at Bo Mi who watched them both before turning to Jae Ho. “I didn’t give anything a try really…so I figured now would be the perfect time to go for something.”

Jae Ho nodded in understanding. “I won’t hold back to spare you the embarrassment.” He whispered to him as he pointed to his sister. “Don’t forget she is my sister.”

Dongho rolled his eyes. “Sure…but she likes me better.”

Jae Ho looked at him shocked. “What do you mean by that Dongho?”

Dongho ignored him and made the first shot. Jae Ho scruntched his nose up and looked away. “Jeez…it’s a sad day when buds become enemies to win a girl something.”

“My money goes on Dongho.” Gongchan said as he watched the guys take shots.

“Nah, I’m team Jae Ho.” Jeongmin said as he nodded. “Yeah, team Jae Ho.”

“Well I’d go for Jae Ho as well.” Subin said as she stepped up hugging her stuffed bear. “I mean he was on the basketball team.” She said as she looked at Minseo. “You?”

“Jae Ho no doubt!” She cheered with a smile. “What about you Bo Mi.

She looked at Team Jae Ho, and Gongchan. She turned away and gave a serious look. “I’m team Dongho with Gongchan oppa!”

“WHAT?!?!”

“I said I’m team Dongho.”

“But Jae Ho is your brother.” Subin said as she shook her. “Your family for crying out loud.”

Bo Mi pushed her hands away and laughed. “Yeah bit Dongho oppa was always the better basketball player. He just didn’t want to join the team.”

Just them the man behind the table smiled and handed Dongho the big panda. “Here you go…and yours.” He handed Jae Ho the small one that had a shirt reading nice try.

Jae Ho’s jaw dropped as he looked at it. “Really…I’m supposed to give this to my sister?” His face turned red as he put his head down in defeat. “How could I let this happen.”

Bo Mi laughed as she took the small panda and held it close to her cheek. “Thank you Jae Ho oppa!” She said as she smiled. “He likes me already!”

Jae Ho couldn’t help but smile at her. “Guess it isn’t too bad if you like it.” He looked at Dongho and waited. “Dongho.” He said as he nudged him.

Dongho looked at him with a “Don’t shove me” look before walking over to Bo Mi. “I really don’t need this so you can have it.”

“Really?!” She asked shocked. “I mean you could give it to that girl you like.”

Dongho shook his head and smiled. “I won it for you Babo. Why else would I go against Jae Ho?”

She smiled as she took it. “Thank you so much Dongho!! I love it!”

Jae Ho looked away. “There goes the excitement from my gift.”

The group laughed. Subin looked at the Ferris wheel and pointed. “Hey guys let’s ride the Ferris wheel!”

“No way!” Jeong Min said as he rolled his eyes. “Only couples right that.”

“Come one!” Subin said as she looked at them. “Vote on it. Who wants the Ferris wheel.” Gongchan raised his hand, Jae Ho raised his hand and Bo Mi raised her hand along with Minseo. “Looks like we win.” Subin said as she pointed and led the way. “To the wheel!”

The group stood in line and decided to partner up. Subin and Minseo choose each other. Jeong Min sighed as he stood by Gongchan. “The last thing I want to do is get on with a guy.”

Gongchan let out a small laugh. “The feeling is mutual.”

Bo Mi looked between Jae Ho and Dongho. Both boys looked down at her and then at each other. When it was their turn the man looked at them. “Which two are getting on?”

“Umm…” Bo Mi thought about it.

“You guys have an uneven number?” A lady asked as she walked over with her daughter. “Can someone please go on with my daughter, I can’t ride it and she doesn’t want to go alone.”

Bo Mi smiled as she looked down at the little girl. “Me and her!” She cheered as she stepped aside so the little girl could go in first. She looked at Dong Ho and her brother before bowing. “Sorry guys…” She got on and smiled as it started.

When it stopped Dong Ho and Jae Ho got on together. The ride began and Jae Ho sighed. “This is just perfect. Neither of us get to ride with her.” Jae Ho said with a pout.

Dongho didn’t complain out loud. He heard laughing and looked up at the top where Bo Mi and the girl where. They were pointing out different things and laughing. He smiled at the sight.

Jae Ho followed his gaze before rolling his eyes. *Guess I can play nice tonight and help you out Dongho.* He said thinking of a plan.

When the ride ended everyone got off and laughed as they talked about it. Jae Ho handed Bo Mi some money and smiled. “I want cotton candy.”

She looked at him. “So…go get it yourself.”

“Just go.” He said as he pushed her along.

“Fine, but wait here guys.”

They nodded and watched her leave. Jae Ho looked at Dong Ho and pointed. “Follow her.”

“What’s with you?” Dongho asked confused. “Bossy today huh?”

“Just go before I kick your .”

“Yeah yeah yeah.” Dongho replied as he shook his head and left.

Bo Mi smiled as she bought the cotton candy and stole some. “That’s what you get for making me get it oppa.”

“If you really want revenge you should take more.” Dongho said as he took a big piece and shoved it in his mouth. “Tasty.”

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys were waiting?”

“They are.” Dongho said as he shrugged. “I came to make sure you didn’t get lost.”

The two went back to the same spot but it was empty. Bo Mi looked around and then pouted. “He did it to me again!” She said as she stomped her foot down. “Jae Ho oppa you meanie!” She shouted.

“Looks like they ditched us.” Dongho said as he looked around. “What do we do?”

Bo Mi let out a frustrated sigh as she put her phone up. “There all ignoring my calls!” She looked at Dongho. “Oppa what to do?”

He looked down at her and then grabbed her hand. “Let’s show them that it doesn’t bother us. We’ll have fun ourselves!”

She smiled and nodded. “Good idea.”

“Come on!” He said as he pulled her along.