Brother to Brother

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_dh4Pf_YE

~Brother To Brother~

Bo Mi opened the door to her house, stepping inside with Dongho she closed the door back and took off her wet shoes. “I’m home.”

“Finally! Did you two get lost or something?” Jae Ho stopped in his tracks when he saw his sister and friend standing in the doorway drenched. “You two are going to catch a cold like that.” He said as he left them to get some towels, he tossed it to them and pointed up the stairs. “Both of you go change, Dongho you can stay here the night since the storm is going to get worse.”

“Yes sir!” Bo Mi said with a salute as she ran off.

“Thanks man.” Dongho said as he headed for the steps, Jae Ho grabbed his arm and held on tightly. He looked back at him. “What is it?”

“When my sister goes to sleep me, and you need to have a serious conversation.”

Dongho nodded. “Alright.” He pulled his arm free and laughed. “You make it sound so ominous. Don’t creep me out like that.”

Jae Ho made some hot chocolate for everyone, when they came downstairs they all sat in the living room with the television on. Bo Mi smiled as she watched Beast’s Fiction performance. Jae Ho looked over at her as she slowly dried her hair. Laughing he walked over to her and snatched the towel away.

“Hey! I was still using that oppa!”

“You’re moving to slow.” He said as he threw it over her head and began drying it the right way. “I don’t know why you never dry your hair right Bo Mi bear. You must think you can just sake all the water off.”

“Not funny!” She said as she folded her arms and focused on the performance. “I never get tired of watching these guys! There so cool!” She said as she moved closer to the screen, her brother close behind. Perfect!”

“Keh there not that special.” Jae Ho said as he looked at the screen. “Don’t get any strange ideas little kid. You date any guy like that and I’ll break him.” He said seriously. “There all probably players. I won’t have you being used.”

“What do you know?” She said as she looked back at him. “You like girls like RaniA. Who knows how they treat their guys.” She said as she rolled her eyes. “It’s late, I’m heading to bed first!” She said as she stood up. “Good night oppas!”

“Night!” Jae Ho sung.

“See you.” Dongho said as he watched her leave.

Jae Ho waited for her door to close before he tossed the towel to the floor and turned to face Dongho. “So what did you need to speak about?” Dongho asked as he finished up his hair.

“I wanted to talk to you about my sister. I was thinking about your confession and it’s a bit close don’t you think?”

“Close to what?”

“The same time you confessed to Ji Young. I don’t like how close this is coming to the anniversary of that day. You always talked about how she looked like my sister and how they were so similar. I don’t want you taking my sister out if she is nothing more than a replacement.”

Dongho laughed at his statement. “What are you babbling about? You should know me better than that. I’m actually kind of shocked you would even say something like that. It’s stupid.” Dongho got up to leave.

“THINK ABOUT IT AND TELL ME IF IT IS!” Jae Ho yelled at him, he stood up as well. His hands balled into fist as he starred at him angry, Dongho stood in place. “The girl sleeping up there peacefully is MY LITTLE SISTER. It’s my job to protect her from all the s in the world. Even if one turns out to be my friend.”

Dongho turned around angry himself. “What’s with all this so suddenly? Before you said you liked the idea of me being with your sister and now it’s a problem. I’m starting to think that you want to keep her your “baby” sister forever! You don’t want to let her date anyone because you’re afraid she’ll leave you.” He said as he pointed up the stairs. “The girl up there sleeping is your sister…but she’s also the girl I’ve wanted to date for a long time.”

“You’re not listening. Even I could see you gave up on that feeling a long time ago. If you didn’t you would have asked her out sooner scared or not.” Jae Ho said as he calmed down a bit. “You asked her out around the same time and you planed the exact same first date.

She isn’t Ji Young and she isn’t a replacement. You might not see it now but when you do my little sister is the one who will end up hurt. Do you know what it’s like to have your baby sister crying over some prick all night? It’s not fun at all. I don’t want to have to kick your in the future for her tears.”

Dongho glared at him. “Have you thought that you smothering her so much might cause just as much harm as any guy can? She needs to be around other guys, not just you. I don’t need a lecture from you telling me about my feelings and thoughts okay. Mind your own business.”

Dongho turned to go but Jae Ho tackled him to the ground, turning over Dongho looked up at his friend. Jae Ho sent a punch to Dongho’s face and Dongho struggled to get free. It was a good thing Jae Ho’s parents weren’t home to witness the fight. After a few seconds Dongho freed himself and both laid on the floor panting.

“She is my business.” Jae Ho finally said. “She’s my sister, a big part of my life. All I’m asking you is to think hard about this. Were brothers Dongho and no matter how many times we get each other in trouble or fights we get into nothing is going to change that. All I ask is that you think hard before taking such a step with Bo Mi.

My sister may not so it all the time but she really is sensitive. She is caring of everyone else to the point where she doesn’t care if she’s happy in the end so long as they are. Don’t let her get hurt.” He stood up and headed for his room. “If she does I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully forgive you.”

Dongho laid on the floor, the conversation repeating in his head over and over again. Putting a hand over his eyes he sighed. *What the hell is your problem Dongho?* He spent the night there in that spot.