Group Practice

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kgwKbpNDGE

 

~Group Practice~

Morning came, the sun lit up Ricky’s room causing him to sit up in bed. Rubbing his eyes he looked over at the calendar. He smiled at the date and then lay back down in his bed closing his eyes once more.

“Ricky dear!” His mother called from somewhere else in the house. “If you don’t get up now you’ll be late in meeting your group for that assignment.”

He shot up in his bed in panic. “I forgot that was today!” He shouted as he fumbled out of bed, running to his closet he looked at his clothes. “I need something nice to wear.”

His mother laughed in the Kitchen as she looked up at the ceiling. “Ah to be young.”

~~~~~~~

Bo Mi smiled as she looked at the treats she just finished making. “How do they look this time umma?”

Her mother looked over at them and smiled. “Better than the first five.”

Jae Ho walked by the two and stole one of the cookies. “Yum! Tasty Bo Mi bear!”

“Oppa!” She called as he sat down at the table for breakfast. “That’s not for you stingy! It’s for me, Ricky, and Dongho oppa!” Bo Mi shouted as she frowned. “You always try to eat everything.

Jae Ho laughed as he looked over at Dongho and Minseo. “Last day of practice before we have to present these songs in front of the class.” He pointed to Minseo. “You talked to that Jay kid…you better hope he practiced.”

Minseo looked at him confused. “But I never hung out with him. How should I know if he did or didn’t?”

“Umma!” Bo Mi whined as she looked at her. “Tell oppa to stop bullying my friends!”

Her mother laughed as she patted her head. “Jae Ho, leave Minseo alone.”

He looked back at Bo Mi and stuck his tongue out. “Tattle tale.”

“Bully!” She said as she made a face back at him.

Dongho shook his head at the two, Minseo laughed. “I forget which one is the oldest.” She commented as she looked at Dongho. “It’s entertaining right?”

Dongho looked at Minseo and then back at the bickering siblings. “Entertaining…or sad.” He commented when they started pulling at each other’s cheeks. “I don’t understand how Jae Ho and I are even friends.”

“Ouch!” Jae Ho said as he gabbed at his chest pretending to be shot. “Your words just shot through my heart Dongho.”

The doorbell rang and Bo Mi smiled. “I’ll get it!” She took off the apron and made her way to the front door, opening it up she was greeted with a big smile. “Good morning Ricky!”

Ricky smiled. “Good morning. Am I early?”

“Just a little bit but come on in anyway. Were about to have breakfast so you should join us.” She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. “Umma! Make that one more for breakfast.”

Her mother nodded as she looked back. “You must be Ricky.”

“Yes ma’am.” He said as he bowed. “Sorry to come so early and interrupt.”

“No worries! Any friend of my kids are welcome.” Ricky looked at the table shocked to see Minseo and Dongho there. Sitting down by Bo Mi he watched as her mother bought over plates of food. “Eat as much as you would like.”

Jae Ho nodded as he dug in. “No need to tell me twice. Donho don’t forget your clothes are in the washer.” He said as he kept eating.

Ricky looked up at the words, his eyes met Dongho’s. *Does that mean he spent the night…under the same roof as Bo Mi.* Dongho gave him a smile before looking at his food. *How can I shed my cute image for a tough image when you have Mr. Both with her all the time?* His shoulders slumped.

Bo Mi noticed and blinked at him. “Is the food not to your liking?”

“It’s delicious!” He shouted as he began to eat. “Yummy!”

Jae Ho rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Kids…”

Ricky blushed at his words and continued to eat. After breakfast Bo Mi led the way to her room. When the three of them were in there she closed the door and smiled. Putting her iPod on the dock she grinned. “So I studied my part and think I have it down.”

“Same here.” Said Ricky as he sat down on the chair by her desk. “Wasn’t too bad.”

Dongho got comfortable on her bed and just starred. She sighed as she shook her head. “Guess that means Dongho oppa did his as well. Looks like all we need to do now is work on syncing our voices.”

Grabbing the remote to her iPod dock she the music. The three practiced for half of the day before Bo Mi decided they’ve done enough. She sat back down and smiled as she took a sip of water. Dongho laid on her bed bored as he closed his eyes to rest. Ricky starred at him from his chair.

“I think we’re going to get a perfect grade!” Bo Mi said cheerfully as she smiled at Ricky. “As always your voice was great Lovely Boy.”

“R…Really?” Ricky blushed as he turned to face her.

“Yeah! I always loved hearing you sing…you make each song sound like a nice lullaby.”

“Thanks.” Ricky said as he looked away feeling a bit embarrassed. “You’re voice was amazing as well Bo Mi.” He said as he smiled. “If anything we should get a good grade because of your beauty.”

Dongho opened his eyes and raised one as he looked at Ricky. Bo Mi looked at him shocked by the sudden complement. His eyes widened as he started to panic. “I mean you always look so nice…kinda like an actress or something. I’ve always liked looking at you because of it.” Realizing what he just said he messed up his hair in frustration. “Gah! I didn’t mean to make it sound like I watch you or anything.”

Dongho shook his head as he closed his eyes. Bo Mi laughed as she shook her head. “No, I thought it was sweet.” She stated as she looked at Ricky. “Thank you.”

He nodded with a smile. Dongho peeked at them before Jae Ho ran into the room. “Yo!”

“Jae Ho hyung.” Ricky stated as he looked at him.

“What’s this kid red for?” Jae Ho said as he pointed his finger at Ricky.

“He seems to be very good at embarrassing himself.” Dongho stated from his resting position.

“No time for that.” Jae Ho said as he smirked. “Get your lazy up Dongho and come on!”

“Were to?” He asked as he looked at him through one open eye.

“Looks like Jeong Min came through for us! He got us that group date with those girls from school.” He said excited as he looked up at the ceiling in awe. “Those really pretty girls who make even Bo Mi’s aegyo seem like amateur stuff.”

Bo Mi frowned as she looked at him. “Thanks oppa.” She said as she crossed her arms.

Dongho shrugged as he close his eyes once more. “Not interested.”

“But the girls refuse to go unless they ALL go and one wants you to be her date. Come on man do it for me! Don’t forget what I’ve done for you recently.” He said as he glanced at Bo Mi who was mumbling about how rude he was.

Dongho sighed as he sat up. “Fine! I’ll go sheesh!” He ruffled his hair as he pointed. “But I’m not going to be holding hands or anything with her.” He said before standing up and looking at Bo Mi. “Sorry for having to ditch out on practice but you said yourself were sure to get a perfect score.”

“Oh no go ahead.” She said as she looked away. “I don’t care what you guys do.”

Jae Ho nodded as he pulled Dongho along. “Thanks Bo Mi! I’ll bring you back something sweet to snack on!”

When the two were gonee Bo Mi slammed her hand into the other. “I’ll make sure he pays for that comment.” She looked up noticing Ricky was still there and laughed. “Oh, I almost forgot I still had a guest. I guess we don’t have to practice anymore so you can go home if you would like.”

“Or I could hang out here and keep you company.” Ricky said with a grin. “My friends are all out doing their own thing today so I have free time.”

“Speaking of friends I’ve been visited by all of them except the eldest and Niel. Is something going on that I should know about?” Bo Mi questioned accusingly.

“Not that I know of.” Ricky said smoothly as he shrugged. “My friends are all a bunch of weirdoes! They do what they want and usually what they want has no real meaning for them. That’s just how they work.”

“Ah…so is there anything specific you would like to do?” She asked as she thought. “I mean I’ve never really hung out with any guys other than Jae Ho oppa and his friends so I don’t really know what you guys find fun.”

“How about you follow me then?” Ricky asked as he flashed a pretty smile. “I mean I can take you to the arcade and make sure you have some fun.”

Bo Mi nodded as she stood up. “Alright! Sounds like a plan Ricky!” She said as she laughed a bit.