Four Walls And A Friend

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0

~Four Walls and A Friend~

Bo Mi smiled as she looked around the crowded arcade. Friends pulled each other to all the different types of games. She looked around with her hands behind her back nervously. She hadn’t been to the arcade without Jae Ho in so long it all felt new. Ricky looked back at her and smiled.

“Don’t be so shy, come on.” He said as he took her hand and pulled her to a racing game. “All the games are on me…so can you play?”

“You bet.” She said as she hopped onto the red motorcycle with a grin. “Let’s see if YOU can play.”

Ricky nodded as he set the game up and got on his blue bike. Bo Mi ended up winning at the last minute, she got off the bike and hopped up and down in excitement. Ricky’s head hung low in shame. He was supposed to be a pro at the game.

“I won, I won, I won!” Bo Mi said as she spun around in a circle before giving him a thumbs up and a wink. “What game do you want to test your luck in next Lovely Boy?”

Ricky couldn’t help but smile. “How about the winner chooses. Make sure it’s a game you can’t put me to shame in.” He stated as she giggled.

She thought about it and then pointed. “Street Fighter!” She called out as she led the way. She chose Chun Li while Ricky chose Ryu. She looked over at him from behind her game. “You sure you want to pick Ryu?”

“Yeah, he’s the best character. You sure you want to pick a girl?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She said with a small pout.

“Ryu is a man!” Ricky said as he grinned. “He’s too tough to lose to a girl.”

“What’s the big deal about being a “man” anyways?” She questioned as she looked at the versus screen. “Just because someone claims to be a man doesn’t make them a man. It doesn’t matter if you can fight real well and if you’re tough. None of that really describes a man.”

“Begin!”

The game shouted to them, the two battled it out with Ricky coming out on top. He smiled as he walked over to her seat and leaned against her game. “See. Told you.”

She scrunched her nose up. “Did you hear a word I said about “men”?” He shook his head and she sighed. “What’s the point of an important speech when no one listens to you? At least Dongho oppa finally got the picture.”

“So you and hyung seem really close.” Ricky said as he looked down at the ground kicking at imaginary dirt. “Do you like him?”

“Do I like him? Of course I do!” She said with a smile. “Dongho oppa has been there for me since I was a small girl! He’s helped me out countless of times when I was being bullied, he’s bought me plenty of sweets when I was sad. He always holds my hand when I’m hanging out with them at night and I get scared. Dongho oppa is one of my four walls.”

“Four walls?” Ricky asked confused.

“Yeah four walls! You have Jae Ho oppa, wall number one. He makes sure no one treats me bad, and he’s always there to make sure I stay out of trouble. Then there is Dongho oppa, wall number two. He always knows what to say to make me smile, and he’s always there for me no matter what! Wall number three is Mirror Prince oppa. Despite the fact me and him argue he always knows what to say when it counts, and he makes sure no girl does anything mean to me.

Last is wall number four, Gongchan oppa! He’s smart, knows how to help me out of any bad situation I might slip into and he never forgets a thing!” She nodded at her words. “Yup my four walls. As long as I have those walls even bad things seem good. There all my brothers even if we all don’t share blood.”

Ricky let out a relived sigh. *So then she thinks of him as a brother…that means I’m not up against him.*

“Hey Ricky can we try out a shooting game?” She asked as she stood up. “I haven’t played one of those in so long!”

“Sure thing.” He said with a smile.

The sun began setting before the two finally decided to leave. Bo Mi stretched as she looked up at the sky. “Wow…that was so much fun!”

Ricky nodded as he looked at her. There was a store across the street that sold jewelry which caught his eyes. “Don’t move!” He said before running off.

Bo Mi stood in her spot with her arms up in the air. “Why not? Ricky” She asked as she looked around as far as her eyes would go without her head moving.

Ricky ran into the store and looked around. *I should buy her a gift. Something cute.* His eyes landed on a pretty red beaded bracelet. He picked it up and asked the lady for it. After paying he ran back across the street to Bo Mi and grinned. “Give me your hand and close your eyes.”

Finally putting her arms down her gave a confused look. “Why?”

“Please?” He said with big eyes.

“Alright.” She said as she closed her eyes and handed him her hand. She felt something cold slid onto her writs. “What is it?”

“Open your eyes.”

Bo Mi slowly did as told and gasped at the sight. “It’s so pretty Ricky…but what is this for?”

“It’s for spending the day with me of course! You put up with me for practice which meant you let me hear your angelic voice and made my day bright and fun. I really like you Bo Mi!” He boldly said.

“I like you to Ricky.” She said as she gave him a big hug. “You’re a really good friend!”

“Friend…” Ricky said as he looked at her. “T…Thanks…” He said as he wrapped his arms around her as well. “I should get you home.”

Bo Mi nodded and followed his lead. Ricky watched her as she went inside her house with a waved and frowned. “She thinks I’m nothing more than a friend. Guess a friend is better than a brother right?” He looked at her door before walking off. “Maybe CAP hyung could give me some advice.”