Comfrontaion One

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuvgv5r2wGk 

 

Monday came quick, Bo Mi left the girls locker room late and ran to the field in panic. She saw the class already stretching and then stood behind the teacher. He turned around and starred at her with a raised eye.

“Sorry I’m late! I had a little problem with my locker.” She said as she quickly bowed.

“Get to stretching.”

She nodded and looked around for a free person. Jae Ho had partnered up with one of the guys and her friends picked each other. No one in the class stepped up to the plate so she walked over to her own corner and began stretching alone. As she stretched to the front a pair of feet stopped in her line of view.

“Oh…” She looked up and smiled at Changjo. “Hi.”

“Do you mind if we partner up?” He asked cooly as he pointed to Ricky who was stretching with some guy. “My normal partner seems to have ditched me today.”

Bo Mi looked over at Jae Ho who laughed as he shoved Gongchan. “I know the feeling.” She said as she stood up and they faced opposite directions to help stretch their backs.

“So…” Changjo casually started as he looked back at her. “I see you and your two friends hanging out a lot. Don’t you know any other people?”

She nodded. “I do…but I like talking to them. I can be myself around them and they don’t judge…at least not all the time.” She said with a small laugh.

“You have a boyfriend?”

“No…why do you ask?”

“Just that I’ve seen you and that Dongho guy together a lot. I though you two were dating. A lot of people seem to think it’s possible.”

“Me and Dongho oppa. Nope!” Bo Mi replied as she faced him. “What’s with the questions?”

Changjo rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to think fast. “No reason really! Just making small talk, we’ve actually never were put in the situation were talking would make things better. I don’t like stretching in silence.”

“Oh…” Came Bo Mi’s exaggerated words. “Makes sense…how is Ricky doing?”

“What do you mean?” He looked back and then it clicked. “Oh you mean his busted lip? He’s fine, it’s almost completely gone and healed up. I heard you actually helped him get away.”

“I did.” She said as she tapped her lip. “But he gave me the guts to whack that guy in the face! Nobody messes with people I know and gets away with it!” She declared as she gave a fist pump. Changjo gave a confused looked as she laughed nervously. “Sorry.”

“No need.” He said as the whistle blew signaling it was time for them to do their laps. He made sure to stick by Bo Mi’s side. “You seem to be really fit…you like working out?”

“I don’t really do much working out.” Bo Mi said as she starred ahead. “I mean I only play sports when I have to…other than that I’m off reading or on the computer doing something I deem fun.”

“Sounds like you don’t get out much. Jae Ho sunbae must be good at sheltering you.”

“He does not!” She protested. “I’m allowed to do what I want when I want.”

As if on queue Jae Ho ran over to her side and slowed down to stay with her. “Hey Bo Mi…when were you friends with this guy?”

“Oppa!”

“In any case I came to tell you to go sit out on the bleachers. It’s kind of hot out and I know you tend to get more tired.”

“I’m fine.” She said as she looked at him with a “Go away your embarrassing me” face. “Run along to your friends now.”

“Are you disrespecting my authority?” He said as he stopped running and locked his arm around her neck. Jae Ho brung her down a bit and began rubbing his fist against her head.

“Owie! Jae Ho oppa that really hurts!” She whined as she fought to break free. Changjo starred in disbelief. “I’m sorry okay! I’ll go sit out now let me go you freak!”

Jae Ho gave a victory smile as he released her. “That’s what I thought I heard you say the first time. Make sure you take the water bottle out my bag and drink it up as well, save me some.” He advised as he ran off with a wave.

“So you can do what you want huh?” Changjo said with a smirk.

She looked at him through squinted eyes. “You didn’t see anything okay.” Bo Mi said calmly. “This doesn’t count anyways. That was advice form a concerned older brother…not an order.”

“If you say so…let me ask one more question before you “take his advice”.”

“Shoot.”

“Ricky…what exactly do you see him as?”

“Ricky…he’s a nice guy.” She said with a sincere smile. “It’s hard to find guys as nice and innocent as him.” Bo Mi said as she pointed up ahead at her brother and his friends. “Unlike Jae Ho oppa he isn’t some big meanie.” She stuck her tongue out behind his back.

“That’s good to hear.” Changjo said as he put his hand to his chin. “At least you didn’t say anything bad right?”

“What do you mean?” She asked him confused.

“Nothing….I better run!”

Bo Mi watched him leave her before scratching her head. “Why is it that guys are always so weird?” She shrugged as she made her way to the bleachers where Jae Ho’s bag awaited her. She sat down by it and took out the water bottle. After taking a sip she shot a look his way. “I’m going to drink it all…that’ll teach him to purposely embarrass me.”

~~~~~~~~~

Changjo ran over to Ricky with a huge grin. “You’ll be glad to know she thinks your nice.”

“That’s all…nice?”

“Hey! It’s a start.” He said as he thought about it. “We need to get you some points though. We’re going to have to make sure you hang out with her a bit. You know impress her.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“Well first we need to call in help from the others.” Changjo said.

“No.” Ricky said as he looked away. “They’ll only make me look like a fool. I’m not telling those guys anything.”

“Do you want her to like you or not.”

Ricky thought for a moment before giving a defeated sigh. “Fine…you win. You can tell the guys about her.”

“That’s good.” Changjo said as he pinched his cheeks.

“Knock it off!” Ricky said as he shoved his hands away. “Go bother someone else!”

Changjo laughed as Ricky looked away with a pout. “Now I see why Bo Mi thinks your adorable visual maknae.”

~~~~~~~~

Lunch came and Bo Mi sait with her usual table. Jae Ho laughed as Jeongmin cracked a joke. Subin was fighting with Min Seo over some food they were sharing and Gongchan was reading. Dongho sat in front of her with a bored expression.

She peeked up at him and when he looked at her she looked away. Dongho gave a confused looked before rolling his eyes. He put his chopsticks down and put both his hands on her face. Her eyes widened as she looked at him.

“What are you doing Dongho oppa?” She said as she blushed, his face was close.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?” He questioned.

“N…No reason…” She said as she looked away.

“Don’t lie to me.” He said as he squished her cheeks. “Now tell me what your deal is.”

“I said nothing. Now let my cheeks go…you’re hurting them.” She said as she closed her eyes. “Dongo oppa.”

He stopped squishing her cheeks and smiled. “Bo Mi…”

“Yes?” She said as he released her cheeks and she rubbed them.

“You’re naturally cute so when you speak in that voice it just sounds more adorable.” He pointed out. “Keep that up and people are going to keep doing these things to you. No more aegyo.”

“But I wasn’t trying to do aegyo.” She said as she pointed, he laughed and she pointed at him. “Your teasing me isn’t you?”

“Yup.”

Jae Ho looked over at the two. “Hey Dongho stop flirting with my sister and check this out.” He waved him over to the guys.

“I wasn’t flirting.” Dongho said as he walked over to him.

“Me and Dongho oppa dating huh?” Bo Mi said as she watched him with her brother. “That’s impossible…he’s my brothers best friend. Besides I’m sure the girls in his grade are all over him.” She shrugged as she focused on her food. “Guess people will think what they want regardless.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky walked into the empty class room and looked around. He stopped by a desk that had a book on top with Bo Mi’s name on it. With a small smile he placed a jolly rancher on the book.

“I remember before when we were kids these used to be your favorite treats. Maybe it will give you an energy boost for our math test today. Give me some time and I’ll make sure I can give you more than this.” The bell rung and he looked back at the door. “Guess everyone will be on their way now.” He left the room without any second thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry for this y chapter guys...hopefully the nect one can be better!