Stupid Love!

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDeIth8S3j8

 

~Stupid Love!~

Bo Mi laughed as she sat down at her lunch table in joy. She looked at her friends and grinned. The lunch room was full of chatter and things were like normal. Ricky sat down three tables away from Bo Mi with his friends and looked over at her with a smile. He was happy she was in such a good mood.

“I can’t believe we were the only group to get a perfect score on the project! Lovely boy Ricky strikes again and saves the day!”

Minseo nodded as she smiled. “You did great as well though Bo Mi! I mean I couldn’t even tell you were nervous!”

Subin rolled her eyes. “Yeah yeah yeah…she got a good grade I get it already!”

“Don’t be made because you didn’t get past an 80.” Minseo teased as she poked her. “Baby!”

The three laughed as Jae Ho and the boys sat down in their seats. “What’s up ladies?” Jeong Min said as he smirked. “Talking about class still?”

Dongho sat down by Bo Mi and nodded. “They should be! She was amazing in there!”

“Thanks oppa! You were great too!” She said as she looked at him. “I’m so glad we were partners!”

Jae Ho pulled her cheeks to the side. “Would you stop it already with the complements? If his head gets any bigger I’m killing you off!” He said annoyed.

“Oppa! You’re hurting me!” Bo Mi said calmly as she looked back at him. “Promise I won’t say anything more…now please let go.”

“Good.” He said as he let her go.

*************

“So what did she say Niel?”

“You mean after I had to wait hours for Dongho to leave.” He said as he looked back at the table and then at his friends. “She basically said she likes guys who are nice and the best way to prove to be a man is to be yourself.”

“What?” Changjo asked as he took a bite of his food. “That doesn’t really give us any good information. Like what does she like to do? Or how about what qualities make a good boyfriend to her.” He said as he thought about it.

“That’s the thing. I think Ricky would do just fine admitting to her how he feels.” Niel said as he pointed to him. “You need to man up and tell her what’s up. For all we know she is already crushing on you.”

“I doubt that.” Ricky said as he took another glance at her. “She was great today, and she looks so happy. I told her she could do it.” He said as he looked at his tray of food. “I just need a little bit more time is all.”

“What is with you and this man thing anyway?” L.Joe asked as he stole some of Minah’s food. “I mean it wouldn’t kill you to confess. Besides time isn’t always going to be on your side. Who knows when someone else will try and take her heart?”

“Byung Hun has a point.” Minah said as she smacked his hand away from her tray. “She’s a great girl, they don’t stay on the market for as long as the bad ones.” She pointed out as she turned away from her food thief.

“Come on babe. Just a little bit more.” L.Joe said with an adorable smile and a reach for her tray.

Ricky nodded as he stood up. “Fine! I’ll go ask her to speak to me alone now and I’ll tell her how I feel.” He said as the guys nodded and cheered him on. “I’ll show you guys how much of a man I am.” He headed for the table.

************

Dongho looked at Jae Ho before he stood up. “Bo Mi I have something I have to say.” He stated loudly, everyone looked over at the table.

“What is it?” She asked as she looked at him and looked around. “What’s with all the attention?”

“I wanted you to know that I’ve had a crush on you for a long time now. I can date it back to when I first met you thanks to your brother Jae Ho.” He admitted.

Bo Mi looked at him with shocked eyes, Jae Ho squinted his eyes and looked at him. “Hey!” He said as he pointed at him. “What might you be doing dear friend?”

“This looks interesting.” Jeong Min said as he looked at them with interest.

“Whoa.” Subin said speechless. “Confession much.” Minseo nodded.

“Bo Mi I want you to go out with me!” Dongho shouted causing gasp from some students and awes from some girls. “I want to give us a shot and I have before as well. What do you say?”

Bo Mi looked around the room embarrassed. Some students start to whisper about how mean it would be to turn him down now. She blushed as she looked down at her brother who shrugged. Normally he would gladly tell her what to do but since it involved her feelings he felt like he had no true say in the matter. It was all up to her.

“O…Okay.” She said as the room erupted in cheers. Dongho smiled as he pulled her in for a big hug. She hugged him back loosely as she closed her eyes still confused and shocked. He pulled back and pushed her hair out of her face.

“I’m glad you said yes! I promise to make it a good first date!” He said before kissing her forehead and running off. “I’ll see you around Bo Mi ah!”

“Oppa.” She said as she turned to Jae Ho.

“Haven’t seen him this happy since freshmen year.” He said as he walked by her. “Do what your heart tells you. This time I can’t boss you around and tell you what to do.” He said before waving. “See you after school Bo Mi bear.”

The guys said their goodbyes and left as well. She looked at her friends who had wide eyes. “What is it?” She turned around to see Ricky standing behind her. “Ricky…”

Ricky didn’t say anything, he just starred at her. She took a step forward. “Did you need something?” Without a word Ricky ran off, his friends getting up and following behind him. “What was that about?”

Subin threw her arm around her shoulder and laughed. “Seems to me like things are going to get a bit fun for a while.”

Minseo shook her head as she walked over to them. “Subin don’t .”

“I don’t know what just happened.” Bo Mi said in a soft voice. “Why did Dongho suddenly confess such a thing to me? Why did Ricky look so sad?” The bell rung and everyone started leaving the lunch room. With her head hung low she followed behind.

********

Later that night Bo Mi logged onto her computer, she needed to talk to a friend that didn’t go to her school. Someone who she could trust with any secret.

PandaBearBomi: Chan Hee are you on?

ShyBoyR: Yeah

PandaBearBomi: So much happened today! I know it’s been awhile since we talked but I was wandering if I could talk to you about everything.

ShyBoyR: Of course you can Panda! J

Bo Mi smiled at the message, she was glad she had him as a friend.

PandaBearBomi: Well Jae Ho oppa’s friend Dongho oppa asked me out today. He confessed to me out of the blue at lunch! I was so shocked and confused that I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to embarrass him so I said yes without thinking.

I am so confused right now though. I mean I like Dongho oppa but how am I supposed to know if I like him like that?!

ShyBoyR: You won’t know until you go out with him and see for yourself. If you give things a shot they might turn out to be the way he wants them to be. Trying is the key.

PandaBearBomi: Good point. Oh and the odd thing is after the accident Ricky stopped speaking to me. I mean he avoided me all day and when I finally caught up to me he put his ear phones in and turned them all the way up. I don’t know what I did wrong.

ShyBoyR: …….

PandaBearBomi: I don’t know what to do at all here! Should I say sorry to him?

ShyBoyR: NO! Just leave him alone for a minute and give him some time. Maybe something has him feeling a bit down.

PandaBearBomi: You’re right. Oh no! I just started telling you about my problems and didn’t even ask about your day. How are things with you and your crush?

ShyBoyR: I decided to give up on her. She’s taken now. There is no point.

PandaBearBomi: Aww! That’s horrible! Don’t worry Chan Hee! I’m sure you’ll find a better girl out there and it will all work for you in the end! Just keep your H.E.A.D U.P! ^^

ShyBoyR: Lol Thanks Panda…I’m heading to bed now so I’ll talk to you later.

PandaBearBomi: Bye bye!

Ricky sighed as he shut off his computer and plopped onto his bed. “Stupid Ricky…you shouldn’t have waited forever! Babo!” He rolled over and growled.

 “Gah! Stupid love!”

“Dear it’s late! Lights out!” His mother called.

“Yes umma!” He said as he turned off the lamp and starred up at the wall. “I promise to go back to normal soon Bo Mi. Just give me some time to get used to you and Dongho being a couple.”

He said as he closed his eyes hoping to fall asleep soon.