Smile :)

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s 

The end of the day came and Ricky went straight home. After logging onto the computer and checking to see is Bo Mi was online he sighed and lay down.

"Wonder why she didn’t log on yet."

"So Litte Ricky has a crush!" Came CAP’s loud voice as him and the guys piled into the room.

Ricky sat up and looked at Changjo. "What? I was going to let you tell them but he forced it out of me!"

CAP laughed as he pulled the chair over to the bed and sat on it. "So what’s the girl’s name?"

"Minah…Park." He said as CAP thought about it. "She’s been in my class since forever Hyung."

L.Joe grinned as he grabbed Rick’y class photo and pointed her out. "She’s the small girl over there looking all shy. The one Ricky is starring at."

Ricky blushed as he pointed. "How did you know who she was?!"

L.Joe chuckled. "I know all the females in school…and it might have helped that Minah tutored her in math before."

"So then you know her?" Ricky said with hope.

"Down boy." He said as he laughed. "Minah knows her, I wasn’t allowed to bother Minah when she was tutoring her so that meant I couldn’t meet her."

Ricky sighed now hopeless. "She’s single though." Changjo said as he looked at the guys. "So we need your help to earn Ricky some brownie points! That means he needs coaching form you guys. It might help to collect Bo Mi data as well."

Niel nodded as he took the picture to get a look. "She’s cute here. I’m in! I would be so happy to be the reason for my future nieces and nephews."

"Jeez there going to date not get married." Chunji said as he rolled his eyes. "I guess I can’t refuse to help out my dongseng. After all I know the way to win over any girl’s heart."

"That doesn’t sound like such a good thing." Ricky mumbled as he looked away. "Maybe I shouldn’t let you guys help me at all…I’m starting to doubt its effectiveness."

"None of that matters now." L.Joe said as he thought about it. "We need to come up with a plan. Also we need to assign jobs."

"Jobs?" Ricky asked now curious.

"We need a watcher to make sure she doesn’t get stolen from you before you even get a chance, a data keeper, a wing man, and finally we need a female lead to help her attention come to you. That’s where my Minah comes in so I’ll handle the last one." He said with a smirk. "This is going to work out smoothly."

"I hope so." Ricky said as he bit his thumb nail. "So how do we start?" Ricky asked. "I mean she thinks of me as a kid basically…like a kid brother."

"Then we turn you into a man!" CAP declared as he flexed his muscles.

Ricky cringed at the thought. "I hope I don’t die before I get the chance to confess to her." CAP was pretty intimidating, it was no question why Ricky was concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo Mi laughed as the guys all groaned. "That means we win again." She looked at her partner Dongho. "I told you I wouldn’t bring you down this time Dongho oppa!"

*Pabo…you never brought me down to begin with. I don’t mind carrying your weight and keeping you safe…even if it is a game.* He rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead. "The game isn’t exactly over now is it? Don’t get a big head."

She pouted as she sat back down. "Fine meanie."

Jae Ho sipped his coke before standing up. "I’m getting another drink. Anyone else want one?" He said as he tossed the bottle someplace random in his room.

"Sprite for me!" Gongchan said keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Water!" Jeongmin replied.

Dongho looked at him and then focused back on the screen. Bo Mi raised her hand and waited. "Bo Mi?" He asked semi annoyed. "Stop raising your hand like you’re in school…besides I already know you want a coke as well."

"You two can be the Coke siblings." Gongchan said as he chuckled. "You both seem to adore the drink so much. I should request for you two to be in a Coke cf together."

"Coke siblings sounds wrong." Jeongmin pointed out.

"Who cares." Gongchan said as he rolled his eyes. "Just laugh at it."

Bo Mi laughed. "That was funny oppa!"

"Thank you Bo Mi ah!" He said as he gave her a hug. "I knew I could count on you to laugh for me!"

Jae Ho rolled his eyes once again. "I’m starting to think letting her hang out with us is a bag thing."

After Jae Ho left Dongho put down the controller and watched the others play. Bo Mi stuck her tounge out as she battled Gongchan for the win. He smiled at her intense face. Bo Mi finally couldn’t take it no more and lost.

"Aw man." She said as she sat back and rubbed her head. "I was sure I did the last part right but I still lost." She looked back at Dongho and caught him starring. "Is something wrong Dongho oppa?"

He blushed as he looked away, the smile clean off his face. "No, just think about something."

"Oh." Was all she said as Jae Ho came in with the drinks. She took hers and headed for the door. "You guys keep playing, I’m going to go get ready to make some lunch."

Dongho watched her leave and then focused on the screen. After a few minutes he stood up to go as well. "Where are you going?" Jae Ho asked, he didn’t even bother to look up from the game.

"Fresh air." He said as he left the room. Dongho walked downstairs and stopped in the kitchen entrance. Bo Mi was reading a manga, next to her on the table were some ingredients.

"Tasuku is so cute!" She said in a girly voice as she turned the page. Dongho raised a brow as he crossed his arm and stood there. "Guys who act cute are the coolest. So perfect and fun." She stopped when she felt a pair of eyes on her. "Hey."

"Hey."

Bo Mi set the book down and laughed nervously. "Pretend you heard nothing." She said as she held her finger to her lips. "You must be hungry. I’ll start the snacks."

Dongho waited for her to turn to the ingredients before walking over to the book and picking it up. *Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode.* He thought as he started skimming through the book. *Why does she insist on reading these romance manga…they just set girls up for failure when it comes to boys and relationships.*

"You aren’t playing with the others?" Bo Mi spoke up taking him out of his thoughts.

"I got bored of the game…I told Jae Ho I was going for fresh air."

She clapped her hands together before grabbing his. "Then how about you help me make lunch?!" Bo Mi said as she pulled him over to the counter. She tossed Dongho a pink apron that matched hers and smiled at him.

Dongho smiled back and put it on before walking over and washing his hands with her. The two got down to business and started preparing lunch. Dongho laughed as he rubbed some sauce onto Bo Mi’s face, she laughed more when she whipped some all over his face and snapped a picture of it. Their laughter filled the kitchen as they enjoyed cooking the food. It was the first time in a long time Dongho smiled with a girl so much, it felt nice.

When they were done Bo Mi looked at the finished products and smiled as she put her hands on her hips. "I say we make a pretty good team!" She declared with a wink. "I’ll call the boys down!"

Dongho watched her leave before leaning against the counter and holding his hand to his chest. *That was fun…* He laughed as he pushed his hair back. "You help me forget more and more each day Bo Mi ah."

Bo Mi stood at the bottom of the stairs and cupped her hand over . "Guys! Come down and eat or me and Dongho oppa will eat all the good food!"

"Finally you’re done!" Jeongmin said as they slowly descended down the staircase. "I was starting to think you fell asleep somewhere."

Gongchan ruffled her hair before walking by. "Thanks for working so hard."

Jae Ho wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her along with him. "It sure did take long enough, and what was all the noise I---" He stopped mid-sentence when he saw Dongho in the pink apron. "Dude…nice color." He laughed as he sat down. "What did you help her Mr "Fresh air"?"

"Leave him alone oppa." Bo Mi said as she sat down in front of him. "Without his help it would have been longer."

"Whatever." Jae Ho said as he started to eat.

Dongho set the apron aside and sat down next to Bo Mi, she took a bite of the food and smiled as she gave him and ok sign. Dongho smiled and nodded as he began to eat as well. To his surprise the food was great, despite the fact he didn’t really know what he was doing and she had to give him instructions As the others engaged in conversation he watched as Bo Mi laughed and smiled.

*From now on Bo Mi…I promise to smile for you.* 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Lucky I started saving my chapters after I wrote them up! :) So this is just my lost chapter for this story...I had to change the song because I forgot the one I used before ^^" but it's Park SHin Hye's Lovely Day whichi is a beautiful song! Wait a bit longer for the update lovely readers!