His Crush

I'm Your Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMsEV4XsWZM&feature=related 

 

*Ding ding ding*

The school bell rang ending off homeroom. The students stood up and bowed to the teacher all together before packing up to leave. Ricky stopped what he was doing to look up at Bo Mi. She slowly put her books in her bag before she straightened her school skirt and shirt. Bo Mi looked his way and he instantly blushed.

Ricky looked away fast and starred down at the desk. *Did she see me starring at her?* He thought curious as he heard footsteps come his way.

Bo Mi was passing by without a glance his way, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He sighed as he looked back at her.

“Hurry up Bo Mi you slow poke!” One of her friends shouted from the door as she peeked in. “If were late for next period I am totally blaming it all on you!”

“Coming Subin!” She called out with a smile as she ran to catch up to said girl.

Changjo was in the middle of speaking but stopped when he realized Ricky wasn’t listening. He followed his gaze and his eyes landed on Bo Mi. *What’s he starring at her for?* “Earth to Ricky.” He said as he waved his hand in front of his face. “Snap out of it dude.”

“I was listening.” He lied as he looked at Changjo. “But just to make sure you heard yourself clearly can you repeat what you said?” Changjo rolled his eyes and walked away, Ricky laughed nervously as he finished packing and chased after him. “Wait for me Changjo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo Mi held onto the strap of her backpack as she followed her friends. “So how is your brother doing?” Subin asked, she didn’t really care since he started the fight but Bom Mi was her friend.

“Jae Ho oppa is fine!” Bo Mi said with a huge grin. “My oppa can beat anyone who walks in his path.”

“I’m glad you think so highly of me.”

“Huh?” She glanced back to see her brother and his friends walking over. “Quick guys, run or he’ll bother us!” Bom Mi said as she made a run for it. Jae Ho was quick and grabbed the straps of her bag, her eyes where closed so she didn’t know she was now forced to run in place. “Don’t stop until were far….away…” She mumbled the last part as she opened her eyes.

“No fair.”

Jae Ho laughed as he pinched her cheek. “Aigoo, my sister is just too cute.” He cooed as he looked at her friends. “Hello little ones.”

“Hi Jae Ho oppa.” They three of them chorused.

One of his friends stepped up and smiled as he ruffled her hair. “Come on shorty, how come you don’t greet us like your friends over there do?”

“Don’t touch me Jeong Min oppa!” She scolded as she pushed his hand away. “Why do you always mess up my hair in the morning?” She questioned as she stuck her tongue out at him and started fixing the mess he made.

Min Seo, another one of Bo Mi’s friends stepped up and smiled. “What brings you guys all the way over here? Last time I checked your class was on the other side of the building right?”

“Jae Ho wanted to check up on his baby sister.” Gongchan said as he pointed to the two siblings, Jae Ho was messing with Bo Mi’s hair fixing it for her. “Those two are hard to keep separated in school.”

“Makes me want to barf.” Jeong Min said as he pretended to hurl. “Isn’t it bad enough she tags along with us everywhere outside of school?”

“Hey!” Bo Mi said as she pointed at him. “You’re the one who always says “Bo Mi ah you should come hang out with us again. You’re so cute.”” She said mimicking his voice.

The guys laughed and Jeong Min as he shot her a glare. “I only said that in attempts to make sure you get some fresh air. You spend so much time at home it’s unhealthy.”

“Well you spend so much time in the mirror ITS unhealthy.”

“Stop bickering you two!” Jae Ho said as he pushed them away from each other. “Bo Mi and friends get to class asap! Any tardies form either party and I’m going to be kicking some asses got it?”

“Got it.” Bo Mi said with a sigh. *Jeez…I wouldn’t worry about it if he would stop stopping me in the halls.* “Let’s go girls.” Bo Mi said exhausted.

“Bye oppas!” The girls chorused with a wave.

Bo Mi stopped running when she noticed something, she turned back to the boys and cupped her hand around to prepare for a shout. “See you at lunch Dongho oppa! Don’t forget to smile!” She yelled with a small laughed before leaving with her friends.

Dongho’s eyes widened at the comment and he looked at his friends. They laughed and shrugged as they kept walking. *Don’t forget to smile?* “Your sister is way too loud…it’s annoying.” He commented before walking away.

“Aww…don’t be like that Dong Ho!” Jae Ho hollered as he ran after him. “She isn’t that bad!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around quick and Ricky rushed to get in line. Changjo was by his side as they stood behind some kids. “I can’t believe we have a project due tomorrow.” He complained as he pouted.

“Who cares…it’s something easy.” Changjo stated as he picked up the food he wanted and kept moving.

“Bo Mi you can’t do that!” Ricky perked up at the name as he looked to the front of the line. Bo Mi and her friends were picking out what snacks to buy and she was picking a lot. “You’re going to get fat.”

“No one asked you Jung Hee.” She said with a bored expression. “Besides Oppa said he was going to sit with us, and he always steals my sweets.”

“Then lay down the law! What’s yours is yours!” Subin declared as she gave a fist pump. “Just because he is older does not mean you can’t stand up to him.”

Ricky smiled as he watched her pay for her food, she slowly put her hair behind her ear which showed her face more for his view. *She’s so pretty no matter what she does…*

“Hurry up!” He looked to the side as Jae Ho walked up behind her, he peeked at her tray and smiled. “Sweets.”

“Oppa!” She whined as he picked up a cookie from her tray.

Dongho looked back and meet eyes with Ricky. The two of them starred at each other confused as to why the other was looking their way. Ricky was the first to break the gaze and focused on his conversation with Changjo. Dongho decided to ignore it and wait for his friends so they could claim their spots outside.

When Ricky and Changjo walked over to the bleachers out by the soccer field were Niel, and L.Joe were waiting he scrunched his nose up and glanced at L.Joe and his girlfriend. L.Joe looked down at him in wander.

“What’s up?” L.Joe asked confused.

“How do you do it hyung?”

“Do what?”

“Get a nice girlfriend?” He said as he sat down and played with his food. “It’s not cool.”

“Aww…does someone have a little crush?” L.Joe teased as he unwrapped his arm and looked at him. “So who is she little one?”

“I don’t have a crush!” He shouted as he looked away. “Why don’t you keep talking to Minah noona…”

Minah laughed as L.Joe flicked Ricky. “Don’t be so mean L.Joe!” She said as she pulled his hand back.

“Hyung that hurt!” Ricky said as he rubbed his forehead. “Bully.” *Wonder if I watch Hyung close enough I can see how he acts with Minah noona.*

“Say ah!” L.Joe said as he held some food out for Minah. She laughed as she opened and he fed her. “My girl chews so cute.” He said as he pinched her nose.

*On second thought…maybe not him."