Hades and Persephone

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun doesn't see Sana for a few days. Which it was a blessing, although it did made her heart ache on the most weirdest ways. However it was definitely for the best because every time she saw Sana the only thing she could think it's how badly she wished the older girl to be hers. Dahyun was more than heartbroken when she saw Daniel and Sana, she was jealous, she became greedy and part of her wanted to confess or do something about it. Fight for Sana too, like she had a chance, Dahyun became bitter with those thoughts. She didn't won't be like that, she didn't want to be like one of those sick people that want to possess someone. Who is she to want Sana to be hers? Sana is not a properity. Who is she to be jealous of Daniel? Dahyun was so angry, embarrassed and hurt. Angry with herself for falling for Sana, embarrassing because she was so jealous and envy of Daniel and she couldn't help feeling hurt by the thought that somebody else had Sana's love. Something that Dahyun could never have.

 

She had been spending the mornings in classes, afternoons in practices and some with Eunwoo in his office and at night when nobody was there she would be at their business place to work on the game and do homework. The job was to design packets for an old game, it was a zombie game so it wasn't that hard. As much as she is worn out and wanting to go home, she was too responsible for not doing her part of the job. The business is partly her own too, so she has to pull her part of the work. It just functioned better if she was the only one there, doing it on her own.

 

Dahyun would arrive after having dinner with Eunwoo. Chaeyoung and Mina would have done the design and requested tools by the day, Dahyun would program and choose where to place it in the map and when it was good enough for the day she goes home, by two or three in the morning. At first, they questioned her absence, then they would start the work and see that it was more ahead and different from what they left the prior day.

 

Dahyun hasn't been spending much time in her own room and her roommates start to notice. They don’t question it since Dahyun is usually quiet and hardworking like that, dissapearing when she is focused on a new project. She didn’t want to mix her personal feelings with her professional side but she worked better without Sana’s distracting presence around her. At least that was the excuse she repeated to herself to cover the fact that she had been bluntly avoiding Sana. It’s not that far from the truth anyway, she did concentrate better without having the older girl's undeniable presence nearby.

 

It was Sunday and while the girls were at home, Dahyun was reading the script for Eunwoo's project. She had finished three more songs, those were waiting for MJ and Jinjin approval. Eunwoo swung by a while ago to bring breakfast and her keyboard for her to work on. He had to leave early to pick his younger brother at the airport, he was coming from his exchange semester in China. Since Eunwoo's father, Lee Dongwook was overseas receiving a humanitarian award from his constants donation and charity works, Kang Han Na, his wife traveled along with him. Guess good character and kindness is in the genes.

 

Dahyun was fully engrossed in the script, eyes closed trying to imagine the scene to picture the perfect song to go along with it. Suddenly, she jumps surprised and scared with a familiar touch on her shoulder. Her knees hit the wood table hard enough to the keyboard to be shoved up with the impact. She winces at the immediate pain on her right knee.

 

"Sana." The name gets caught up in her suddenly dried throat.

 

Dahyun rotates on the wheelchair, Sana is too close for comfort. Dahyun can smell her addictive perfume. She gulps audibly, Sana hands are making their way around Dahyun's body to stop around her shoulder, pulling Dahyun's head towards her chest. Dahyun's lungs ran out of oxygen. Breathing becomes a hurt when all she could inhale was Sana scent. Sana leaves a hot yet soft kiss on her neck then another lingering one on her cheeks. Dahyun can still feel the heat of tender lips in her skin even after Sana backs away.

 

"Dahyunnie, what are you doing here on a Sunday?" Sana sounded surprised and a little aghast. Like the idea of working on a Sunday was outrageous. Arms folded and a serious expression that is rarely appearing in her face.

 

Running away from you. "Why are you here?”

 

"I went to look for you in your room and Chaeyoung told me you're gonna spend the day here and I came to stop you." Sana replied, stomping her feet like a spoiled child.

 

Dahyun tries to ignore the butterflies in her stomach at the thought of Sana looking for her. Wanting to see her.

 

"Do you need something?" Dahyun's voice was notshalant, quite different from her insides turning into puddles under Sana's intense sparkling gaze.

 

Sana's change from the worried unnie to the cute charming girl, eyes softening. "I missed you." Sana cooed, lips puckering on a pout.

 

Dahyun's face heats up as her ears and neck she hears her own voice confess under her control "I missed you too."

 

It's the truth anyway. Dahyun’s plan failed miserably. It was doomed to be a failure before she could even begin. There’s no preparation or planning for Sana. Dahyun already knew that yet she stubbornly tried anyway. Dahyun overly worked herself, she would train harder, stepping up on the field and pushing herself more in the gym. Studying like a maniac without breaks. In the end, she expected to put a halt on her feelings for Sana yet no matter how tired she was, how low energy she was, she never could stop her mind from thinking about Sana. Even when her body and mind struggled to keep up with her will and wishes, Sana was the only thing she craved when her head rested on the pillow. Dahyun couldn't find energy to eat but she definitely had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter