Blueming

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back! This is not proofreaded.

----------------------------------------------

 

When Dahyun wakes up she rolls off bed seeing a warm body lying by her side. She falls on her with a loud thud. Sana gets up confused and blinks to the semi-bright room. She looked at Dahyun on the floor, the hoodie she was wearing had crawled up to show a little piece of her tummy and Dahyun's eyes wandered without her permission. Her mind feels funny, like she was having an awake dream. Then her mind is filled with flashes, there was a lot of kissing and drinking and then they're falling back to bed kissing like they can't get enough of each other's lips.

 

Did something happen? She can't really remember anything after the kissing laying on the bed part. Dahyun senses the panic coming. They are not even dating yet, what if something really happened?

 

"We didn't do anything." Sana cuts through her panicking, coming to the end of the bed to curiously look down at her still on the floor, appearing to be entertained by Dahyun's sudden panic.

 

Dahyun let out a relieved breath. "Thank God!"

 

Sana huffs, lightly slapping Dahyun's head. "Ya! Don't sound so relieved. You're hurting my pride."

 

Dahyun's eyes widened, shaking her head furiously. That's totally not what she meant. She gets up, trying not to melt to Sana's expecting stare. "No, I mean what's good about doing something I won't enjoy?"

 

Sana snorts as if Dahyun said the most absurd thing but she seems to be slightly amused. She wiggles her eyebrows smugly. "Oh, trust me... you would definitely enjoy it."

 

Dahyun's cheeks burn and she turns away to hide her flustered state but her embarrassment only grows when the words leave without her actually stopping to think about it. "I'm talking about the view."

 

 

Sana gasps, bouncing on the bed, now even more excited about the situation. "I didn't know you're that kind of girl." She teases. "Eager to see me are you?" Smirking, she tries to find Dahyun's eyes.

 

Either Sana figured out how to unlock the gate to Dahyun's deepest thoughts or Dahyun might be suffering from verbal incontinence because the words flow out of her without her consent. "Well, if this view is already this amazing, imagine what's under it." Worse than that is that she even gestures at Sana's body.

 

Wow, did she just flirt back?

 

Sana's jaw drops, her cheeks being the one tinted pink for once. Dahyun is shocked at her own boldness too. Her eyes wandered around the room as Sana's brown chocolate orbits stared at her.

 

When Dahyun is about to apologize for being disrespectful, Sana speaks up. "Okay, after that… I have to take a cold shower." The way Sana's tone is sultry and airy gives Dahyun shivers. Sana winks at her on her way to the bathroom.

 

When Sana is inside and closes the door, Dahyun tries to breathe properly. It doesn't help that she couldn't hear the door being locked. Why would Sana not lock the door?

 

Shaking her head she focuses on ordering them breakfast, searching for the menu. Above the table there were two empty bottles of champagne and another one half empty bottle of wine, her body temperature rises up remembering all the touches and kisses exchanged the night before. She really should have stopped in one bottle, now her head is dizzy and she has a hot japanese girl (the one that she loves) singing in the shower with the door unlocked. Okay, maybe Dahyun is the most lucky girl in the world and she feels ecstatic but how the hell will she handle this? She's already about to explode just by hearing Sana singing in the shower with that angelic voice. Like waking up to her side wasn't tempting enough.




 

Breakfast with Sana was very different from the other sleepover times. Of course, they did spend the night kissing instead of watching movies this time. It was so surreal, Dahyun would continually glance at Sana sitting in front of her to make sure she was not dreaming because it definitely felt like it was.

 

Dahyun never experienced such an amazing feeling. It was euphoria, it was like a blast of energy coursing through her body and she wanted to run but not the escape run away kind of type it was more like run through the baseball field after batting a ball, screaming with joy because it was a home run. She wanted to write a song, to sing or do all the things that those lovesick fools do on the musicals that she used to watch with Eunwoo and sometimes with Chaeyoung. Sana was getting ready for the check out in the bathroom and Dahyun was so restless with joy that she started to text random emojis and song lyrics to Eunwoo.

 

By the end of it, when she had finally calmed down and was asking him when they would meet so she could give back his car, Sana left the bathroom. The japanese dropped herself on the couch, more gracefully than Dahyun ever could and stole all her attention. She forgot about the song lyrics, she forgot what she was about to text and Eunwoo on the other side of the line. Sana was wearing Dahyun's favorite hoodie, the blue one from Nerdy. The older girl catches her staring and smiles charmingly and Dahyun's breath shortens.

 

"I borrowed it, okay?"

 

"Okay." Dahyun beams.

 

Sana kisses her cheeks as a thank you, making Dahyun's brain short circuit.





 

The ride home was very different from the one few days ago. Sana being the one playing with the radio had something to do with that. Dahyun was also the one driving instead of Eunwoo. This time instead of a huge weight on her heart she was very comfortable because the cause of the weight and the cause of her recent found comfortness is by her side. Occasionally Sana would find something in Eunwoo's car and ask Dahyun about it.

 

Her phone buzzes on the car console and on instinct Sana catches it before she could.

 

"Face Genius Lee Dongmin." Sana turns the phone to Dahyun, furrowed eyebrows and lips pressed together.

 

"Oh, it's just Eunwoo." Dahyun feels the need to say it even if she doesn't know why. "I can text him back later."

 

Sana puts the phone back on the cupboard. Dahyun tries to focus back on driving but she could see from the corner of her eyes Sana staring at her with such a cute interest, opening and closing as she was battling with her words.

 

"I'm really curious…" Sana blurted out just when Dahyun was about to ask her what's wrong. "Why is it named Face Genius Lee Dongmin?"

 

Dahyun chuckles, stopping in a traffic jam. She wasn't expecting that kind of question. "It's his name."

 

Sana frowns, confused. "Like a nickname?"

 

Dahyun smiles at Sana's cute, concentrated pout. "No, like his real name."

 

Sana just gave her a blank look, still not following. Dahyun remembers the time she met Eunwoo when he was still called Dongmin and then in the following year his father changed it for his safety.

 

"I mean Eunwoo's real name is Lee Dongmin, when he was a kid people used to follow him around because of his family. Father and mother even because of his grandfather. It was hard for him to even be in school, kids used to ask for favors and he would end up in trouble most of the time. Chaeyeon grew up being home schooled and Minhee has his mother's surname. They were barely shown to the public, but Eunwoo was the first born."

 

"Oh." That's all that Sana says for a while.

 

The car in front of Dahyun starts moving so Dahyun follows along the line. There's something weird creeping on her chest. It was like the comfy ambience of the car was crumbling down and Dahyun doesn't know why but it feels like it is her fault.

 

"When did you and Eunwoo meet?" Sana asks suddenly, when there's a tiny pause before the next song starts to play. It's one of Dahyun's compositions from Eunwoo's web series OST.

 

Dahyun eyed the older girl before replying but she was looking at the window. "When I was in middle school." Dahyun continues as Sana doesn't say anything, just so she could fill the gaps. "He got into the music academy in my second year there but we only became friends when I was ten."

 

Sana looks back at her, nodding to signal that she is hearing. "Is he a pianist too?"

 

Dahyun her lips, feeling how her sudden nervousness made them dry. "Yeah, but he got in because he plays the violin."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter