Goodnight n Go

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This fic it's actually inspired by Ariana Grande song Goodnight n go and this chapter has the first scene that I wrote for this fic. Most of the following chapters will be inspired or named after a song. Probably. I don't know haha. 

Thank you for reading it! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eunwoo shared his idea with her. He was asking her to compose a couple of melodies for a web series he was co-producing. Dahyun didn't see why he needed her, she was a good composer before turning her full attention to baseball, but Eunwoo was a talented musician too. Dahyun once even thought he was way more skilled than her, he didn't just play the piano but he could also play the violin and guitar. Dahyun said that to Eunwoo to which he replied with "that's only your self-dishing brain talking". Dahyun was a skilled pianist that she knew. "I will think about it" was her answer.

 

Dahyun loved doing music, she loved to play the piano, the music coming from it being Dahyun most used escape root and her favorite lull. The thing is, it would be a good way of distracting herself just like she asked him for, however, Dahyun had so much work with baseball and college and now her job, that she doesn't know if she would have the energy to spend time in another thing. Besides, it was very difficult to play the piano and not imagine the what if's behind her choice to focus on baseball instead. She played safe, she loved both yet it felt like ripped apart when she dedicated all her time in baseball instead. Still, it was Eunwoo who asked, Dahyun had a soft spot for her friends, Eunwoo especially so she would analyze it carefully and it could be a good thing to start composing and playing again. And if she makes money with that it will be a nice bonus.  

 

Dahyun requested him to talk more because she wasn't ready to come back to the party. She relaxed and enjoyed Eunwoo's company, getting sober by the second. Eunwoo told her about the webseries story, about his work, about basketball season coming, what he thought his parents would do when they found out Chaeyeon was pregnant 'they will be furious, a lot of scream and scold will be profaned and they will be slightly disappointed because of college but in the end they love her too much to not be happy in being grandparents' and when the guy was about to run out of topics, Dahyun was comfortable enough to go back inside.

 

The first thing she saw was Chaeyoung and Momo passed out in a line up of bunch chairs, Chaeyoung was lying on a table by her side. Mina and Tzuyu were watching quietly to Jihyo and Nayeon having some type of drinking contest, Jeongyeon and Sana were the loud cheering audience, Jeongyeon to Jihyo, most likely to annoy Nayeon and Sana cheering for Nayeon since she's too nice and has to be kind and make sure everyone feels comfortable and included.

 

Dahyun was scared of interrupting the game because Nayeon and Jihyo are overly competitive, they are known to be the ambition duo because they don’t back down and don’t rest until they achieve their win. Dahyun learned from a few deafening enraged screams that they don’t like to be disturbed. Dahyun decided to bite the bullet on this one. She was tired and Eunwoo offered her a ride home.

 

“Hey guys, it’s getting late...” Dahyun says apprehensively more so when every wakem eyes turn to look at her direction. “I’m heading home.” Dahyun announces. There are noises and words of complaint. Dahyun smiles and hugs Nayeon and Mina goodbye, the closest in her arms range. She asks if Tzuyu wants to leave now but the youngest only shakes her head and when she leans to pick Chaeyoung up, Jeongyeon and Mina say they will take care of it. Dahyun shrugged.

 

“Anyone needs a ride home?” Dahyun offers more to be polite because she doesn’t want to abuse Eunwoo’s kindness. Dahyun’s stomach jolts at Sana raising her hand up at the offer. She looks back to Eunwoo, eyes pleading for help but the guy just shrugged without knowing what to do. What was Dahyun expecting anyway? That Eunwoo stingily declined even though Sana lives in the same student dorm as Dahyun? Eunwoo couldn’t be mean without a reason even if it’s to follow Dahyun’s wishes and protect her recent admitted feelings.

 

Dahyun ended up trailing behind Sana as they made their way to Eunwoo’s car. Dahyun and Eunwoo having their silent communication. Dahyun's eyes were complaining to Eunwoo’s unacted rescue. Eunwoo was staring back, eyebrows knitted together and lips opened in exasperation at the uncalled attack. Dahyun was thinking about pinching his cheeks as a form of a payback since Eunwoo hates this kind of thing. She didn’t get to do it though at the moment she was about to act on the thought Sana tripped. The japanese stumbled on her own feet and was going to hit the car door if Dahyun hadn’t placed an arm on her waist and secured her steady on her legs. That was her third mistake (the first was falling in love with her best friend. The second was to agree on taking Sana’s home) because Sana clinged on her like a human coala. Eunwoo status turns from the ‘designated driver’ to ‘personal chauffeur’ since Sana doesn’t let go of Dahyun not even when the latter assists her in the back seat so Dahyun is forced to sit with her. Glancing at Eunwoo from the rearview mirror, seeing his amused expression, Dahyun figures he doesn’t mind. Dahyun shows her tongue to him like a kid, Eunwoo snickers.

 

What Dahyun doesn’t realize is that Eunwoo is not looking at her suffering but more at Sana’s longing gaze towards her. Dahyun’s eyes were trained at the front sit almost defiantly. Sana’s face was inching closer and closer like the rest of her body attached to Dahyun wasn’t enough, Sana was puffing hot breath in her neck and jaw. Dahyun’s body shivered and the blood boiled in her veins. Dahyun was battling her wishes, desires and wants. She prays for the ride to not take long because she doesn't know how much more of this she can take. How much more of Sana's warm body against her own she can handle until she cracks, breaking her morals and willpower.

 

Luckily for Dahyun's sanity, Eunwoo drives fast and the way back to dorms is not far. She bites her lips harshly until it bleeds expecting the minimal pain to keep her grounded. Sana lips brush against the now warm skin of her neck just when Eunwoo parked the car in front of the students dorm building. Dahyun can't disentangle herself from Sana's arms so she settles to tap Eunwoo in the shoulder to thank him for the ride.

 

"I'll call you tomorrow." Eunwoo murmured his goodbye too, smiling.

 

Dahyun basically carries the weight of two all the way from the car to Sana's apartment. Sana is more sleepy/needy than the cheerful drunk. The older girl keeps nuzzling her face in Dahyun's neck. Sniffing and breathing in Dahyun's sensitive skin. And then as they arrive at Sana's door comes an indecent proposal (at least to Dahyun's overheated state) to knock Dahyun out breathless and unsteady.

 

"Dahyunnie, why don't you spend the night with me?" Sana is leaving slow and gentle kisses on her neck, Dahyun was having a hard time enduring it. She tried to pay no mind to it because she vividly remembers Jihyo saying once that Sana just keeps kissing and kissing when she's drunk.

 

Dahyun was fighting a painful war against herself. Sana, the flirtatious Sana would mean it as a small banter but the drunk touchy Sana made it sound so y and irresistible. Dahyun's knees were getting weaker and weaker at every kiss, the same as Dahyun's resolve. Sana just had to be so hot. That's not platonic thinking. But Sana was blazing hot and Dahyun's body felt the same. Dahyun struggles to break free of Sana's embrace, she didn't know what made it more difficult, her unwillingness or Sana's strong hold and wet kisses. However, there's no way she will take advantage of Sana like that, no matter how badly she wants Sana, she would never do that. And even enjoying the touches and kisses felt wrong because Sana doesn't mean them at least not the way Dahyun wants. Is wrong to accept something Sana is not aware she's giving away.

 

After some struggle, a few kisses, Dahyun successfully releases herself. She takes off Sana's shoes and pulls the cover to Sana's body. The older girl was begging to be pulled by sleep. Dahyun kisses her forehead to say goodbye, her heart thumping as Sana gives a satisfied hum and leans in to the touch. Dahyun has to remember herself that she's giving goodbye. She reminds herself over and over to say goodnight and go.

Just say goodnight and go.

So she does, whispering against Sana's skin. "Goodnight Sana." She pats herself for walk away, leaving a sleepy Sana with another peck on her forehead, an A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter