Daydream

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dahyun wakes up on Sunday with something warm and a little wet on the side of her neck. Sana was giving open mouthed kisses on her skin as a good morning and it sent shivers through her body.

 

"Sorry." She whispers when she notices Dahyun is awake. She doesn't sound sorry but her voice was hoarse from sleep. Dahyun feels another shiver from the tone. "I didn't mean to wake you, I just couldn't resist."

 

Dahyun couldn't really find her voice this early and in this kind of surreal scenario so she just lazily smiles. She wants to immediately kiss Sana and retribution the good morning kiss but she is very self conscious of her morning breath. She settles for kissing the older girl's forehead, reviving the previous night. They stay in bed for a while. Sana playing with her fingers and humming parts of songs sometimes stopping to ask Dahyun all kinds of different questions. Dahyun can't even be sure how long they stay there. When they finally have the courage to get up, Dahyun takes a shower wearing an old hoodie that Momo borrowed from her and the same sweats Sana gave her the night before.

 

"Sorry for the lame breakfast." The older girl says right after Dahyun enters the kitchen.

 

Dahyun walks to see what she is making. Sana was preparing kimchi pancakes and some rice for breakfast.

 

"We didn't do groceries this week with all the exams and deadlines and the holiday, we just kinda let it run out."

 

Dahyun smiles to calm her worries. "It's okay." She gives the older girl shoulder a squeeze and helps her set the table ready.

 

When they settled down to eat it's almost 12, so it was kinda a late brunch. They order food almost right after because the breakfast wasn't too much for filling all those hours of empty stomach. Contrary to what Dahyun had planned for the end of the holidays, which was to go home early so she could spend the last day finishing all her projects for school and getting ahead in work starting a project for a client. She ended up not resisting Sana’s pout when she tried to tell her that she had to leave.

 

They spend the day like the morning mostly cuddling on the sofa, talking and never straying away from each other for too long. There’s a rerun from an old variety show playing on the tv but it’s mostly white noise. Dahyun can't focus on it for long since Sana is always stealing her attention in some kind of way either with the way she laughs cutely to some part of the show or how she answers the quiz questions like it's for her and sometimes giggling embarrassed for saying the wrong answer. They fall asleep at some point and end up waking when the sun is already gone and it's pitch dark outside and the room is almost the same except for the faint light coming from the tv. She convinces Sana that now she really has to go since Tzuyu will be home soon hence Momo and Mina will probably come home too. The group planned to leave Jihyo's cabin after lunch so even if they stopped by a rest area and traffic was bad they would be home by dinner. Dahyun doesn't know if Sana told them what happened between them. She didn't exactly tell anyone and except for Moonbin, Eunwoo and Chaeyeon who were at the Lee's party knows that they spend the rest of the holidays together. From her part they were the only people that saw them together. Moonbin would probably tell on her to SinB but since her phone wasn't blowing up with messages she assumes that they were too busy enjoying their time with their families.


 

Sana still pouts and gives her a long hug by the door. Dahyun bravery kisses the pout away. And she has to do it twice because Sana tries to convince her to stay for dinner and she has to refuse because Tzuyu sent her a text saying that she is home and that was a while ago when Dahyun was getting ready to leave. And it has been awhile since Dahyun spent time with her best friend that it wasn't for work. Besides, she didn't really get a chance to say goodbye to Tzuyu before she went to stay with the older girls for Chuseok. Also after she lost her phone and Sana came to see her, Dahyun was kinda MIA. She didn't really check her phone until this afternoon. Except for a few texts with Eunwoo, she didn't really talk to anyone the whole Chuseok.

 

When she gets to her room she is met with Tzuyu sitting on the floor watching TV.

 

"Hey. You are home." Tzuyu greets her as soon as Dahyun pushes her suitcase towards her bed. "How was your holiday?"

 

"It was okay. I had fun. Lots of good food and drinks." She answers while taking her coat and shoes. "How was the mountains?"

 

"It was nice too. Very quiet on the outside, very loud with the unnies inside."

 

Dahyun chuckles. They are a very loud bunch when they are together. "Nayeon and Jihyo got competitive again?"

 

"Yeah, we will probably ban uno from hangouts now."

 

Dahyun laughs. She sits on the ground by the younger girl's side."At this point there won't be any more games that we can play."

 

Tzuyu laughs, sliding to the side to make more room for her. "Wanna order some food?"

 

She nods, stretching her legs under the coffee table, taking her phone to check the delivery app. "Want some teokbokki?"

 

"Maybe some dumplings too." The younger girl agrees.

 

The food gets delivered a little more than half an hour later. Dahyun had showered and changed. Her dorm room was full of boxes. Since they would be moving out in a few weeks after Dahyun's last game, they were taking their time packing things. Tzuyu had most of the boxes since she had more stuff as a foreigner. Dahyun packed old books and summer clothes since she won't be using them any time soon. Their new apartment was a few minutes away from the University and even less from their company and it was bigger, and a three bedroom place which will be appreciated because Chaeyoung spends most of her nights with Mina at her dorm because their one bedroom doesn't give any privacy and now Dahyun thinks she will need it since she has someone she wants to be. It's way too forward to think that she will need any privacy since they are not even together but she can't help but want to be alone with Sana. Tzuyu calls to her when the food arrives and Dahyun has to physically shake her head to get rid of Sana's thoughts.


 

It's only when they sit down to eat, the faint sound of the tv in the background that Tzuyu's blunt question catches Dahyun off guard.

 

"How was it with Sana unnie?" Tzuyu certainly doesn't pull any punches.

 

Dahyun stops, chopsticks falling halfway from taking a dumpling. Sana told the others? What did she tell? What can Dahyun share? They didn't label it. She tries to access it the best way she can. "How do you know about that?"

 

Tzuyu finishes her bite, picking up and giving Dahyun her chopsticks back. She waits until Dahyun starts eating again to start talking back. "Sana unnie didn't stay for the weekend and she said she was coming for you…" Tzuyu eats a dumpling that Dahyun put on her plate. "Besides Momo unnie sent a photo of you two sleeping together to the group chat today."

 

Dahyun chokes on the food. The younger girl gives her an open bottle of water and the hand patting her back feels a lot like it is teasing her. "What?" Her voice comes like a strangled squeak.

 

Tzuyu sits back down on her feet, pulling out her phone showing a photo of her and Sana cuddling on the couch this afternoon. Dahyun had no idea how Momo managed to take that photo without waking them up but another thing that surprised her most was the name of the group chat. "The seduction of Kim Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter