I Can't Stop Me

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana watched the soccer game without paying that much attention. She wouldn't know who is winning and she won't be able to answer one single question about the game. Her eyes were trained to the girl on the other side of the field, the other side of the bleachers. Sana was supposed to be on that side too, but she followed Mina thinking that the girl would be on this side.

 

Sana was tired from a test that she studied the whole night for, she wanted to do something more excited like following Nayeon and Jihyo to the mall or go with Momo and Tzuyu to the pet store, Momo was getting a dog which should concern Sana and she had every right to give her opinion since Momo is her roommate along with Mina. Even though in their dorm it's not allowed to have big pets they could get away with one small puppy, at least that's what they hope for. Sana was about to follow them, it took only one sentence, four words for Sana to change her mind.

 

"Dahyun is already there."

 

So instead of wasting her time walking on the mall or spending the afternoon playing with adorable puppies she followed Mina, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to the university soccer field to watch a game that she can barely pay attention to. Sana had thought that Dahyun would be waiting for them on the exact science department bleachers but she was sitting with another girl, one of her friends on the social sciences department side and Sana couldn't understand why. The other girl Sana saw her around and she's not from the same department as Sana which means she is on the wrong side too.

 

"Hey." Sana taps Chaeyoung's shoulder behind Mina's back to call her attention. Chaeyoung leans back behind Mina's body. "What's Dahyun doing on the other department side, shouldn't she be here?"

 

"Oh, she's probably cheering for Eunwoo or something." Chaeyoung answers in a monotonous tone, like it's the most ordinary thing to say.

 

"What's the advantage from being friends with your ex?" Jeongyeon sneered.

 

Ex?

 

Chaeyoung snickers. "Well, he still drives her around and pays for dinner, so not much has changed."

 

"They dated?" Sana asks. She was really caught off guard, she didn't even catch them together more than three or four times. How can she be friends with Dahyun for almost two years and never noticed she was friends with the school heartthrob let alone know that they dated.

 

"Yeah, they did. In highschool, for like 2 or 3 years I think?" Chaeyoung's eyebrows raise as she tries to record it. "We can't really know since they were always together even before that."

 

"But how come they are not like that now?" Mina takes the question from Sana's mouth.

 

"I don't know, whenever I ask her about Eunwoo she says he's busy with his job and classes or basketball." Chaeyoung answers.

 

"I literally only saw them together twice." Mina recalls.

 

"Oh, but you know how Dahyun doesn't let us go to her games? Unless it's an important one?" Jeongyeon question, prompting everyone to whip their heads to look at her.

 

Sana nods her head and Mina too.

 

"Eunwoo never misses one."

 

Now Sana feels a knot in her stomach. "Why?"

 

Jeongyeon shrugs. Dahyun never talks much. It's hard to know even the simple things about her. It makes Sana's head hurt because she can't ever know what she's thinking and she could ask, she had tried to ask but Dahyun only smiles and changes the subject.

 

Loud cheers interrupts their talk. Her side of the bleachers let out loud boos and noises of complaint. They turn their attention back to the game, the social sciences team just scored a goal.

 

"They have the soccer and the basketball captain." Somebody in the front row whines.

 

The whistle blows and It's time-out. That was the last game. Two tall boys run to the bleachers instead of the benches where the rest of the team is going. Eunwoo and Moonbin were written in their jerseys. They go to Dahyun's row. Eunwoo leans to Dahyun's and they are too far away for Sana to see exactly what they are doing but the whole campus had the same intention as Sana and was watching their interaction. Dahyun is cleaning the boy's face with a white towel. Sana tights her jaw at the intimate gesture. She can't see from there how close they are but she can see Dahyun laughing and caressing the boy's face with her hand. How long it's that break? Just when Sana is about to blow a whistle herself the two guys walk away to sit with their team.

 

"Are you sure they broke up?" Mina asks carefully, she is looking at Sana whilst speaking but the question is meant for Chaeyoung. Maybe her expression is showing her distaste at the scene. Sana really can't control it. It happens a lot when it comes to Dahyun. She can't control herself. No touch is ever enough, no hug is long enough and no kiss is close enough to where she wanted. Dahyun has such beautiful lips. She has such a smooth skin and she is always so warm. Sana can't get enough.

 

"They are just friends now." Chaeyoung answers and Sana has to peel her eyes away from glaring at the guy across the field after that.

 

Sana smiles. She already knows that Dahyun is single but she's glad to know that she doesn't like anyone. Or at least not the university sweetheart. Her heart is still available.



 

-

 

Dahyun was running around the baseball field. She was wearing leggings and a tank top that hugged her fair skin so perfectly. It made Sana bite her lip trying really hard to fight the dirty thoughts. Sana can't see her face clearly from where she is but she can't still see how her clothes tightened around muscles as she ran and it exalted her soft curves, Sana can't help but stare. To be honest, she can't stop staring, Dahyun looked so attractive and that ponytail only makes her more y as it leaves her collarbone, neck and shoulder exposed. There were a few other girls running behind her as if they were left at the back trying to keep up with her.

 

"What are you doing?" Says a voice close behind her left ear. She jumps up from her position almost hitting the metal bleachers above her.

 

There's an embarrassing squeal of surprise leaving Sana's lips and she almost swears in japanese right before she sighs in relief noticing it was just her annoying best friend.

 

"God! Momo, you scared me to death." Sana says as she puts a hand to calm her racing heart as the other slaps Momo's arm. She resumes hiding behind the pillar again and staring at the pale girl now stretching in the middle of the field.

 

Momo smirks as she catches Sana expression watching Dahyun bend her body in two, chest touching her knees as she hugs her legs to put her hands on the back of her sneakers. Damn that girl is flexible. Sana feels heat pass her body. "That was the intention, you stalker." Momo says disturbing Sana's moment.

 

Sana clicks her tongue and feigns innocence. "I'm not a stalker, I was just passing by."

 

Momo clearly doesn't buy it. "Yeah, sure. Right. Because the business building is just around the corner and not on the other side of the campus."

 

But Sana wasn't listening. She focused back on Dahyun taking off her tank top, exposing her sports bra before quickly putting on the team's jersey.

 

"Seriously Sana, you're weird and you do strange things all the time but this is seriously, seriously weird." Momo pinches her arm weakly to get her attention.

 

"First, I'm not weird. Second, I'm just watching the varsity baseball team, school spirit, you know?" Sana turns her eyes from a Kim Dahyun walking to one mark on the field with a bat on her hand. She stares at her best friend annoyed with the interruption.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter