Make you Mine

Goodnight and Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! This chapter was inspired by a verse of the song Make you mine by Public. Thank you for reading it! ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                       

                                  Make You Mine

 

Chapter one: The Monster Knocks

 

Pathetic and Weak. That was what his father called him.

 

A freak, that was the whispers in the hallways every time he passed.

 

He didn’t mind them. Was more than ignoring. He really didn’t care. He never cared. About anything, about nothing. He genuinely didn’t care.

 

Money he had that. Way more than he could spend in his lifetime.

 

Family? His brothers ran with their inheritance after his father died.

 

Friends? His only company was the dog that never leaves his side, a present from his older brother.

 

Matthew looked in the mirror. A monster. That was what he truly was. That was all he had inside. A monster.

 

-You’re a monster.- He says to his pale reflection.

 

;

 

Dragging his feet around the hallway. Sunglasses to hide the dark bags and block the annoying morning light. School was monotonous and he hated it. Hated leaving the house. Hated seeing people and glared at them for them to not come closer.

 

Today was different. There’s a heavenly sound echoing in the empty hallway. An angel voice.

Matthew walked towards the sound. A girl was playing the piano down the stage in the auditorium, humming to the song.

 

He never heard this music before. He never saw this girl before. She had golden hair and tanned skin. Ethereal. He's stunned.

 

Can I swim in your divine?

 

He walks closer, following the sound with a dazed expression. Heart thumping at the sight, his hand comes to his chest to feel the organ beating against it. So he does have a heart. And now he is wishing for something.

 

His apathetic muscle was woken by the angel call. For the first time in his unbothered existence he wanted something.

 

- Somin. - A girl in the backstage calls, showing from behind the curtains. - Class is starting.

 

Somin.

 

The girl by the piano gets up and leaves.

 

Somin, I won’t stop until I make you mine.

 

Dahyun takes her eyes from the script. She had written a few lyrics around the papers. Her job was to write melodies, the opening theme and a Dahyun had to compose a few for the character too. The character was a pianist so It will have scenes where she plays the piano.  Especially the main plot of the series, the one that she just read, where the male lead sees her playing the piano and falls in love with her then.

 

Dahyun doesn't know why she was so inspired. She had already written five complete music sheets and now she was waiting for Eunwoo to record the first one. He selected three of the finished works to record it today and Dahyun was gonna play the first one.

 

Eunwoo comes with Jinjin and MJ behind him. The ones that were going to help with the recording. They worked there with Eunwoo and apparently they were the song editors and were in the project with Eunwoo. They went around to the other side of the glass wall and a few minutes later they signaled for Dahyun to play.

The one she is about to play is the most important one, the song that makes the lead fall for the girl. Dahyun starts the song, closing her eyes to feel the melody and convey the required emotions. It was somehow easy. She was really inspired those days, maybe heartache does make your creativity rise to its peak.

 

Dahyun finished the piece without any trouble. She jerks her head up, hearing Eunwoo talk to her through the speaker, Dahyun shakes her head, she zoned out.

 

"Wow, that was amazing." MJ compliments.

 

"Yeah, you're sure you haven't played for months?" Jinjin asked jokingly but he seemed genuinely impressed too.

 

Jinjin doesn't mute the speaker and Dahyun hears Eunwoo smugly say, "Told you she was incredible."

 

Dahyun played the song again and again, a couple of more times just to be sure. Dahyun couldn't know if she had played that good. It's been a while since she played the piano, but it was like riding a bike. Her body, her fingers, her mind knew the drill and she got lost in the music just like always. Like an out of body experience Dahyun only heard the song, it was only filled with her and all the background

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter