Chapter 12

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona's POV

 

”You won't really eat? Too bad, I cooked.” I attempted to get the attention of my girlfriend who is being busy and still ignoring me until now even though we're already home.

 

She just looked at me, rolled her eyes, then put her attention back to her phone.

 

Ohh so it's like that huh?

 

”Jessica Jung! Can you please?!” I shouted with a scowl on my face and she almost threw her phone to me but she then just threw me a glare.

 

”Can’t you see that I'm busy?!” She said with her hands on her waist.

 

But that won't work on me. I'm also getting pissed. I've been saying sorry but she's just so stubborn. Psh.

 

”Yeah? You're super busy for almost one whole day that a single glance to me, you can't even give? What is really the problem? We just reconciled this morning yet we're fighting again tonight?” I said out of frustration then sat on the couch.

 

”Why don't you ask yourself? Besides, you're the one who knows that I'm a mean and bossy girlfriend.” She looked at me with a glare. 

 

I looked at her.

 

So that's what she's mad about? From what I've said? But that was the truth, right?

 

”Am I wrong?” I asked with my eyebrow lifted. She threw me a throw pillow. ”Hey, what the heck?”

 

”Are you really saying sorry? You're being annoying again. I'm sweet, mind you.” She said after a short while.

 

That made me laugh. The annoying one.

 

She's sweet, yes. But that only happens once in a blue moon.

 

”Why are you laughing?” She asked as if threatening me so I stopped.

 

”I was just wondering where your sweetness is.”

 

”Really? You don't know? Then I'll show you.” She smirkingly said and didn't hesitate to close our distance while holding my wrist.

 

My eyes widened in surprise when I stared at her who had a grin as if planning something. Without further ado, I tasted the sweetest thing from her. Her lips that I've already kissed before.

 

”Look into my eyes, babe.” She sensually said after our kiss. ”Just try emphasizing again that I'm not a good girlfriend, then you'll see. Got it?” She threatened me so I couldn't do anything but to just nod. “Good. Let’s go. You still have to serve for me.” She smirked and pulled me up going to the kitchen.

 

Tsk. Sweet? But I'm still a slave. Aish, if I just don't love her, I'd throw her to a very far place. Of course, I was just kidding.

 

.

.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Was I too much? Well, I think yes but still! I just really got pissed when she said that I was mean and bossy.

 

I mean yes, it's kinda true but does she need to emphasize it? Plus, I think she must have wanted her ”unnie” to just be her girlfriend which is, by the way, I'm better than her for a million times.

 

One more thing, I don't know why I like her to always console me. It's either because I know that she has a lot of patience or because she's becoming anxious when I'm still sulking.

 

She told me I'm not sweet? To prove her wrong, I kissed her. AND I'm being affectionate to her discreetly but she'll just ask me where? Psh.

 

If she's just not pretty, I already choke her. But I still can't, ’cause she's my crush. 

 

Anyway, we're already back to normal.

 

Aunt Boa will come back tomorrow so we only have the maids with us. 

 

And at last, Yoona's project is almost done since we took a lot of pictures when we walked last time. Her camera was always with her.

 

.

.

 

The next morning, while eating breakfast, I decided to open up the topic on going to my house. I wanna bring her to our home, so what?

 

”Babe.” I called her and I noticed how she flashed a smile when I called her that.

 

She's so feeling it. I laughed at my thoughts.

 

She looked at me as if telling me to continue.

 

”Clear your schedule when we get back to Seoul, okay? We have to go somewhere. Two days are fine.” I added and ate a spoonful of food.

 

She creased her forehead and was about to protest but I gave her a look.

 

”You don't want to?” I raised my eyebrow then she shook her head hardly.

 

”This woman, you're already getting mad. I haven't even say anything. Tsk.” She murmured and I prevented myself from laughing because of her pout.

 

I decided not to tell her where we're going. I'll just let her wonder. 

 

.

.

 

It's already our fourth day staying here. And since we don't have anywhere to go, we just stayed in the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter