Chp 21 - Announcement

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What were you two discussing about?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun casually, when they had reached the villa.

"You mean, me and Taeyeon?" Kyuhyun asked him while unlocking the villa front door. "Initially we were talking about digital marketing..." he said, smiling at Sungmin while they sat at the living room's sofa.

"And then...?" Sungmin asked curiously.

Instead of answering, Kyuhyun asked him "Min, do you know that your cousin Sunny and Taeyeon are in a relationship?"

"What? Seriously??" Sungmin asked with surprise. His cousin looked so girlish!!!

"I was surprised too. Apparently it has been going on for a year" he told him. "So Taeyeon was saying, if her father really opposed to her relationship, she has to think of Plan B".

"How is her father? I mean, like, is he the conservative type, or the modern western type...."

"Conservative. I worked on their app and I had a hard time trying to put my ideas across. His thinking is still the old ways and he ever brought up the subject of matchmaking his daughter to one of his corporate client".

"Wow, sounds like a typical rich people who just want to expand their business" Sungmin made a remark. "But did he accepted your ideas eventually?"

"Yes, when Taeyeon stepped in and convinced her father the benefits of digital marketing through the app" Kyuhyun smile.

"Woww I see. That means, Taeyeon has the same wavelength as you!" Sungmin said while getting up to take 2 cans of beer from the fridge, and then walked back to Kyuhyun and passed a can to him. "So, what is her plan B? Anyways, their relationship sounds similar to ours" Sungmin smile. 

"That's what I told Taeyeon too, their relationship is similar to us. And come to think of it, these girls are ahead in terms of planning their future" Kyuhyun opened his can of beer and took a sip. 

Sungmin sipped his beer too "So her Plan B is to...?" 

"Get married to the opposite , but don't commit. Just like a fake marriage" Kyuhyun told him. 

"Ahhhh.... But that's not easy. The other party must agree and have the same thought. But in a way, ours is slightly different. My mum adores you. And frankly speaking, she shouldn't have any objections. Maybe she will welcome you with her wide open arms!!" Sungmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun laughed, then after another sip, he said "To be honest, Min, I like your mum too, a warm and hardworking person" and he turned to Sungmin "I think we don't need a Plan B. We just go with Plan A, no matter what".

"It's your family that I am more worried about. They might not approve of our relationship. I don't think your Plan A will include choosing between your family and me, right?" Sungmin asked quietly.

"I plan to talk to them first, before officially introduce you as my partner. They might get a shock but so be it. I will still choose you" he reached over and squeeze Sungmin's hand. 

Sungmin smile and sipped the rest of his beer. He knew deep down in his heart that it would not be easy for them too. To be introduced as Kyuhyun's friend was one thing, but to be introduced as Kyuhyun's love partner would definitely set a negative response. How would he handle such situation if Kyuhyun's parents really disapproved their relationship? 

They decided to put this issue aside and enjoy the rest of their stay. They went brisk walking, explore Gangwon-do's beautiful landscape, and the next day, they drove to Petite France, and then they tried their hands at Rail bike. Though Kyuhyun's leg has not fully healed yet, but he preserved, but ended up having sore leg! 

"Min, let's come back here again end of the year? This is really a nice pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter