Chp 14 - Fall down

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin reached his office and realised that he missed Kyuhyun's call when he checked his phone. He stepped inside his office and quickly dial Kyuhyun's number.

When his phone rang, Kyuhyun realised that he has left it on his side table in his room. Cursing, he got up and hurriedly ran towards his bedroom, but he forgot that his leg was still injured. His injured leg gave way and he fell forward but sideways, at his bedroom door!

"Hyung!!!" Minho got up and ran to him.  "Ohmygod! Are you okay??" Minho helped him to stand up and while helping him to his bed, Minho realised that Kyuhyun's phone was ringing. Seeing it was Sungmin's calling, he grabbed it and answer it. 

"Ky....." 

"Sungmin-hyung!" 

"Minho?" 

"Yes! Kyuhyun-hyung fall down while trying to ran for his phone. He forgot that his leg is still injured!" Minho made a face when Kyuhyun nudged him for telling Sungmin what happened. He helped Kyuhyun to lie down with one hand. He put some pillows behind him so that he was comfortable. 

"Ohmygod! Is he alright??" Sungmin asked worriedly. 

"I get the anxious man to speak to you" and chuckled and passed the phone to Kyuhyun. 

"Hi Min..."

"Kyu!! Are you alright?? Why did you run? Even if you missed my call, you can call me back right?" Sungmin practically said everything in one breath.

"I'm okay, Minho just exagerating..."

"What exagerating? See, your knee downwards are now red!" Minho said, after inspecting Kyuhyun's injury. Kyuhyun was wearing jogger pants, so Minho carefully folded it up just now after passing the phone to Kyuhyun.

Sungmin heard that "Ohmygod, Kyu" he said worriedly again. "Can you pass your phone to Minho?"

"Why...? I want to talk to you.."

"We can talk later. You injury is more important. Can I talk to Minho, please Kyu..."

"Okay okay..." Kyuhyun passed his phone back to Minho.

"Yes hyung"

"Does your hotel room has a tap with heater?" 

"Yeah we have" 

"Great. You take a clean towel, soak it in a warm water, like you know, cover the sink or something, then squeeze the towel semi dry, and wrap it around Kyuhyun's calf. Get him to straighten his leg and relax. Replace the towel if it gets cold..."

"Okay hyung.. I pass the phone back to the injured patient okay" and he passed it back to Kyuhyun. He ran to the bathroom to get a clean face towel and followed Sungmin's instructions.

"Okay, injured patient talking.." 

"Is it very painful?" 

"I feel sore, from my knee downwards... Can you come here...?" 

"Are you ordering food...? Sungmin joked. 

"You mean if I order food, you will send here??" 

Sungmin laughed "Don't be crazy!" 

"I miss you" 

Sungmin became quiet. Of course he missed Kyuhyun terribly and if he wanted to, he could drive there, but they could see each other on Saturday right? 

"Min...." 

"I miss you too Kyu, and now it's worst, I'm worried about your injury!" 

"I'm okay....." then "Ouch! Minho! That's hot!!!" 

Minho had placed a bath towel under Kyuhyun's leg first to protect the bed from getting wet, then wrapped his calf with the warm towel, which was a bit on the hot side. "It's not boiling hot, hyung..." 

"Yeah but it's still hot!! And now it's painful...." 

Sungmin nagged at him over the phone "Don't be such a baby... if you can feel the throbbing pain, means it's working. The blood is circulating". 

"How do you know that..." Kyuhyun closed his eyes due to the throbbing pain. 

"I took up martial art course and one of the lesson that we learnt was how to treat leg injuries..." 

"You took up martial art?" somehow that was something that Kyuhyun didn't know about Sungmin. 

"Yes... a few years back" Sungmin laughed. 

"Amazing...." Kyuhyun said but then he gave a hissing sound because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter