Chp 9 - Missing him

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was discharged a week later and was under hospitalisation leave, but he has to go for physiotherapy to exercise his leg once a week. He has been asking Minho to drive his car, so Minho now became his unofficial chauffeur to fetch him to go anywhere. 

The guys even jokingly called Minho as Choi-unjeonsa, means Choi-chauffeur and now that Kyuhyun has decided to cut short his hospitalisation leave and came back to office, even when Kyuhyun needed to go to the gents, the guys would shout "Choi-unjeonsa!" for the 'chauffeur' to come over to help Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun would feign angry and swing his crutches towards them, causing all of them to laugh, with Henry literally rolling on the floor, laughing. 

On Wednesday after his physiotherapy, Kyuhyun asked his Choi-unjeonsa to go to Happy Foods as he needed to discuss the app menu layout with Sungmin. 

"Hmm, you want to discuss with him or because you miss him?" Minho laughed. 

"Tsk... " Kyuhyun turned to look out his car window because he was caught red handed. "Both, I guess..." 

"I thought so" Minho chuckled. "Hyung, we are open-minded guys, so you don't have to hide your feelings for Sungmin-hyung. You have our support and backups!" 

"Thank you. It's just that some people still will look at us with contempt, as though liking another human being is a sin, just because the couple is of the same gender" 

"I would say because it's not the norm. People still having the mentality that a couple means it is a guy and a girl. And you know, people just cannot accept something out of the norm" 

"You are right! And believe it or not, I didn't even know that my preference are guys until I met Sungmin. I really don't know why, I just couldn't get him out of my mind" 

"Will your parents go against your choice, hyung?" 

"Maybe they will at first. But then again, my relationship with Sungmin is just at the beginning stage. He didn't really want us to jump into a relationship yet, so I just need to take it slow" 

"It's actually very wise of him you know. He is giving you space and didn't want you to commit to something that you are both not ready. Like what you say, hyung, just take it slow. Get to know each other better, the ups and downs, and I'm sure you two will benefit something from it"

"You surprise me! You are actually very mature and look at something from a different perspective! Amazing!" Kyuhyun patted Minho's shoulder. 

"Why...? All along I gave you a different impression?" Minho laughed. 

"Yeah! I always have the feeling that you all, the younger generation, have the care-less attitude and didn't think deeply on relationship issues!" 

"Ahhhh, the younger generations are not really care-less, hyung. We always observe people eventhough yes, I admit, we seemed to be more playful. But if you engage people from, let's say Key's age group, you'll be amaze at how they look at things and how they perceive or interpret things"

"Meaning...?" 

"The younger generation look at things from outside in. Whereas the middle-to-older generations look at things from inside out. The elders look at individuals. But the younger generations look at groups and segment and not so much at individuals". 

"Hmmm, that make sense. I tend to look from outside-in as well. So that means, I'm still within the younger generation segment right?" Kyuhyun laughed, making Minho to laugh too. 

"Hyung, you are a young professional, so yes, you belong to the same generation as us!" Choi-unjeonsa said while turning into Happy Foods compound. "Here we are!" 

As a good driver, Choi-unjeonsa helped Kyuhyun to get down, took his crutches, carried his backpack, and walked slowly to match his boss steps. 

Sungmin saw them and rushed to the entrance to help Kyuhyun "Heyyyy you didn't tell me that you are coming.... I thought we'll discuss via phone" 

"Hyung need to see you face to face...." Minho told Sungmin, and when Kyuhyun used his elbow to hit him, he said "Ouch!" and pretend to bend his body forward to show to Kyuhyun that it was painful. 

Sungmin laughed "Ok let's go to the conference room" and he helped Kyuhyun to step into the room. "Minho-ahh, will you be staying too? I get you two drinks" 

"No, no, I let Mr Romeo handle this alone since he miss...." and Minho laughed because Kyuhyun grabbed his crutch and threatened to hit him. "I better make a move first..." 

"Wait, I have extra cookies in a tub" and Sungmin dashed out to get the extra tub. His mother usually prefers to bake extra in case their usual customers asked for it, but somehow there wasn't any today. 

Sungmin came back with a tub of cookies "For you guys" 

"Wowwww!! Sorry boss, these are ours!!" and he purposedly held it close to him, away from Kyuhyun. 

"Min, you are pampering them!!" Kyuhyun playfully scolded Sungmin. 

"It's really extra!" Sungmin told him. "I'm serious! Omma usually bake extra so you can have it" he smile at Minho. 

"Thank you Sungmin-hyung" Minho gave Sungmin a salute. Then he turned to Kyuhyun "Hyung, I fetch you in 3 hours time?" 

"I can send him home. Our van is coming back soon. Omma and Sungjin went to the supermarket and once they are back, I'll have the van" Sungmin told them. 

Kyuhyun smile happily "Ok then, Choi-unjeonsa, your services is not needed anymore. You are dismissed for today" 

"Thank you hyung! Can I bring the guys to watch a movie?" Minho asked Kyuhyun. 

"Oii oii, who said you all can go watch a movie?" 

"You just mentioned that I was dismissed for today" 

"Yeah, for you to go back to office" 

"Ahhh hyung, it's the premier today for that movie. Can we go off early?" 

"Tsk..." Kyuhyun pretend to be angry. "Okay, go go go" he said, using his hand to signal to Minho to go off. 

"Bye hyung, bye Sungmin-hyung!!" and Minho was off, carrying the cookies tub. 

Kyuhyun got up and held the desk to steady himself "Min, isit okay to lock the door for a while?" 

Sungmin looked at him, and understood his longing look, he stepped towards the door and locked it, and moved back towards Kyuhyun and went straight into his arms. 

Kyuhyun hugged him tightly "I missed you, Min" 

"I missed you too, Kyu. It was easier to see you when you were in the hospital, but not when you are at your home..." 

"I know, that's why I go back to work. I need to find ways to see you..."

They stayed like that for a while until Sungmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter