Chp 13 - Missing calls again

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was undecive which teeshirts to buy for Sungmin. One teeshirt has Daejeon City picture o it, very nice, in purple, and the other teeshirt has Daejeon Expo Tower on it, which is equally nice, in light orange. 

They had gone sightseeing at Daejeon Expo Tower the next day in the morning, and went in to a souvenir shop nearby. 

"Buy both!" Minho nudged him, smiling, "since both has his size" 

"If I get both, then he might give 1 teeshirt to Sungjin, thinking that I give to both of them..." Kyuhyun said, still thinking. 

"Hmm, then get that iPhone 12 case that you were holding just now. He is using iPhone 12 right?" 

Kyuhyun nodded, but still with that undecisive look. He reached over to take the phone case with Daejeon City on the back cover. It was in pastel pink and beautiful picture of Daejeon City which was different from the picture on the teeshirt. 

"So you get all these, the 2 teeshirts and the phone case. Tell Sungmin-hyung to give 1 teeshirt to his brother. Case close!" Minho decided for him. "Hyung, these pens are nice, I'm getting for the guys in the office" Minho showed them to kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun looked over and agreed that they were nice. Each pen has Daejeon City picture all over it and kyuhyun decided to get mugs for the guys too. And he went with Minho's decision, get both teeshirts and the phone case for Sungmin. 

The presentation continued in the afternoon. The CEO and his staff have many queries and feedback and Minho took down all of the feedback and Kyuhyun amended the program immediately and presented to them the changes.

"Wow, you are very impressive! You know what we want and you are able to accommodate so fast!!" Mr Lee commented with awe at Kyuhyun's fast response.

"It's a high level draft and I hope that we did get it right" Kyuhyun replied him humbly.

"Yes, you got it right! Okay let's use this version and we can improve along the way as you build the app" Mr Lee said and his staff agreed and clapped appreciatively. 

"One more thing if I may add, we will put in 2 prices for the same item, one for bulk purchase, and one for single purchase. So if you can collate and give us the price for bulk purchase, it will be helpful" Kyuhyun told them. 

"Good point. Ken, for bulk purchase, there are some discount right?" Mr Lee asked one of his staff. 

"Yes Mr Lee, but the problem is we give different discount for different companies, depending on their bulk orders" Mr Ken Shin told him. 

"Ohhh yeah... those are our usual partner companies right?" Mr Lee asked and Mr Shin nodded, wondering how Kyuhyun could provide that in the app. 

Minho jotted down this point, and asked "Is there a fix discount for these partner companies who have been ordering from you?" 

"Hmmm yes, we have 3 different types of discount and we give them depending on their bulk purchase" Mr Shin replied Minho. 

Kyuhyun turned to Minho to discussed something and Minho nodded and did some amendments. 

He let Kyuhyun checked and Kyuhyun nodded, and looked up to Mr Lee and Mr Shin. "How about this. If the bulk purchase hit a certain amount, the app will automatically displayed a discount coupon for them to input at the payment stage. We should not give auto discount because the customer might purposely remove some items and the final amount might be lesser". 

"Brilliant! I like that. Okay, let's do that and you program to apply the 3 different discounts for different range of total purchase. Ken, can you check the amount and email to Kyuhyun later?" Mr Lee asked Mr Shin. 

"Will do Mr Lee" Mr Shin nodded at him. 

Kyuhyun discussed with Minho again, who quickly amended their prototype and slides, and then Minho looked up "Okay Mr Lee and team, we will go through the presentation again with the  amended portion for bulk and single purchases, and with the discount coupon at the total amount. We will just use a sample amount for presentation purpose" and he started the demo again. 

Everybody was satisfied with what they had viewed, and Mr Lee was very happy with the outcome. He got his secretary to bring in the official document for partnership with Sapphire Software for the app development,  and the first cheque for the downpayment. 

Kyuhyun felt relieved that Mr Lee accepted their presentation and shook hands with him, and signed the agreement contract. Minho passed to him their company stamp, and Mr Lee presented the cheque to Kyuhyun. 

"Thank you, Mr Lee and team" Kyuhyun accepted the cheque, and bowed respectfully at Mr Lee. 

Minho chipped in "We will email to you this prototype version and the presentation slides, and will get in touch with you when the first draft of the app is ready" he smile and bowed at the team as well. 

"Thank you thank you so much. Come, let's go for some dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter