Chp 12 - Kept missing each other's call

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin and his mother came back on Wednesday evening, and he unpacked his bag and then helped her to do their laundry.

He had called Kyuhyun but there was no answer, so he just left a message telling him that he has reached home.

Kyuhyun was presenting to one of his client and he had set his phone's mode to be on mute. Minho and him had gone to Daejeon as per the client company's request and Kyuhyun had to agree because apparently, the company's CEO was stationed in Daejeon and since the presentation was for him, Sapphire Software has to oblige.

SJ Pharmaceuticals had chosen Sapphire Software to build an app for them, and being quite a reputable company in the pharmacy industries, it was an honour for Sapphire Software to be able to clinch the deal. 

Henry had praised Kyuhyun and felt proud that industry leaders were now looking up to Kyuhyun's ability and judgement for app development.

"Aishhh, it's all everyone's contributions, not just me" Kyuhyun had brushed aside Henry's praises and told them it was all their team's effort.

"Hyung, it's true, it was your ability to visualise concept, intelligent judgement, attention to detail and many many more, that won people's trust! Word of mouth is very powerful, you know. We are all train by you!" Minho added in, during their tea break, a day before they left for Daejeon.

"Anyway, I was surprised that SJ Pharmaceutical choose us. They are one of the giants in pharmaceutical world and it is really an honour to be able to get that contract!" kyuhyun had said and proposed a toast. His staff were all happy that they got a big job.

Kyuhyun had came over to Happy Foods on Tuesday morning instead of Thursday due to the presentation at Daejeon, and had told Sungjin that he would be away till Saturday.

Both Kyuhyun and Sungjin managed to achieve a lot of things, like completed uploading all the photos, finalised the menu concept and Kyuhyun even tested the response speed of the App. He was sad that he would miss Sungmin as the man would only be back on Wednesday evening, so he plan to call Sungmin from Daejeon on Wednesday night, after his presentation at SJ Pharmaceuticals.

After he left Happy Foods, Kyuhyun had went back to his office on that Tuesday afternoon and joined his team for a tea break. Minho had completed the presentation deck and after tea break, they had went through the deck a few times and finished late in the evening. 

And the next morning, Minho drove to Daejeon with Kyuhyun and they had to stay till Saturday morning because the CEO of SJ Pharmaceuticals wanted to discuss further on Thursday, and on Friday, he wanted to give them a treat. And since their hotel expenses were all paid by the CEO, they gladly accepted the invite.

The presentation went well and the CEO and top management were very happy with the concept and told Kyuhyun that his team would come up with feedback and other suggestions by tomorrow morning, and Kyuhyun and Minho to come back to the same meeting room tomorrow at 2pm. In the meantime, they were invited to a tea reception in the next room. 

During the tea reception, everyone shook hands with Kyuhyun and Minho, and lots of 'good job', 'I love the concept', 'well done' were mentioned by everyone. Most of them were surprise that Kyuhyun looked so young in person and was quite concerned for his leg injuries. 

The CEO himself was proud that a local Korean company such as Sapphire Software could produce such a high quality and highly-rated app, which so far, only  app developer in Western countries could come up with such high quality app. 

"Ahhh Mr Lee, we do have many local app developers, but maybe they do in a smaller scale, that's why you didn't hear about them..." Kyuhyun said humbly. 

"Yes, but I did a few research, their quality was average and most are copying from existing app and they just add some routine. Whereas yours are different. Very detail yet super easy to use and smooth sailing. I really like it!!" the CEO, Mr Lee Soo Man praised him.

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter