Chp 19 - Weekend getaway

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown to Kyuhyun, his photo where Sungmin and him were kissing, has been circulating among the staff. They have their own group chat, which was without Kyuhyun, and they were all teasing him behind his back!! They started to think of a plan to help the two lovebirds. 

At Happy Foods, eversince Kyuhyun has created the new report, Sungmin's job became so much easier. He could extract and made payment accurately to card associations for the fees that they imposed, and he could calculate his revenue better. He showed his brother how to extract the report and Sungjin found it easy to use too. 

As the coming weekend would be a long weekend due to a holiday on Friday, Minho passed to Kyuhyun some brochures for holiday villas that he said he saw in his letterbox. 

Kyuhyun looked through the brochures and was quite interest about this villa near Nami Island. So he proposed to Sungmin for a weekend getaway, to spend time together at this villa. Just the two of them, to relax and to catch up with each other as both of them have been busy with work.

Sungmin agreed as he needed a break too. He proposed that they drive over on Friday early morning and drive back on Sunday evening. Kyuhyun readily agreed and was happy that he could spend sometime with Sungmin. 

His mother had given her permission because she knew her son needed a break, and Sungjin was tasked to handle all business matters as he had been more familiar now.  Furthermore, she knew Sungmin would be spending time with Kyuhyun, so of course she allowed as she favoured Kyuhyun! 

The villa was near to Nami Island and Kyuhyun rented one whole unit for themselves so that they could have some privacy. There were other villas that have multiple units too, which were more for big families, because some families  preferred to stay together within one villa. 

Kyuhyun drove over on Friday early  morning to fetch Sungmin at Sungmin's home. He helped to put Sungmin's overnight bag in his car, next to his bag, and bowed and waved goodbye to Mrs Lee. 

"You want me to drive? At least you can rest your leg" Sungmin offered as he was worried about Kyuhyun's injured leg. 

"It's okay, maybe when I feel some cramp, we stop somewhere and you take over?" Kyuhyun smile at him. 

"Yup okay" Sungmin smile back. They started their journey and was happy that the traffic wasn't bad, maybe because it was a holiday. 
Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun "Since the villa is near to Nami Island, can we go there for a stroll?" 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Are you a fan of Winter Sonata too...?" 

Sungmin laughed "Well, yeah I am, but Jin told me the whole place is lovely, especially now in autumn..."

Kyuhyun smile "Okay love, we'll go there. I read somewhere that we can rent bicycles too" 

"Are you sure you can cycle? With your injured leg?" 

"Hmmm, yeah come to think of it, I think we better don't...." he laughed. "We'll just take a stroll then" 

"Yeah. It should be lovely" Sungmin smile. "I love autumn! Not too warm and not too cold" 

"Me too! My favourite season of the year!" Kyuhyun grinned. 

They hit the highway, and after a while, Kyuhyun started to grimace because his leg has started aching. "Ermm... Min, I drive to a rest sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter