Chp 3 - Developing

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After checking that everything was in order, Sungmin carried the food to arrange in his scooter bag, and told his brother that he would be delivering to Sapphire Software. 

"Hyung, do you have the address? I can check the fastest way for you to get there" Sungjin said while helping him to pack into the scooter bag. 

"Here, it's in Sejong-daero, near City Hall Station" Sungmin gave Sungjin the name card. 

Sungjin checked the address in his phone. "Ohhh, it's quite a distance hyung, but you can go by Gwanghwamun, then turned to Sejong-daero area. The road is congested though, you know, with all the tourist busses" 

"With scooter, it should be okay to manoeuvre through" Sungmin smile, thanked him and zipped up the bag. He put on his Happy Foods jacket, and said "Okay, I'm off" and he waved at Sungjin, started his scooter and left. 

Kyuhyun was having a discussion with Onew and Key, in their small meeting room. Earlier, he had told Henry that there would be a food delivery from Happy Foods and to let the owner in.

Sungmin managed to locate Sapphire Software office and was impressed that even from the door, the office looked so high-tech. "Entry is by biometric, wow..!" Sungmin said, raising his eyebrows. He pressed the buzzer and waited. 

A young Chinese-looking guy opened the frosted-glass door and poked his head out, and asked "Hi! Are you from Happy Foods?"

"Good evening, yes, I'm from Happy Foods" Sungmin smile and bowed slightly. 

"Come in" he opened the door wider and gestured Sungmin towards a 6 seater round table near a corner. "You are alone?" 

Sungmin answered "Yes..." wondering why this guy asked. He ped his bag and started taking out the food, pastries and cookies. "Is Mr Cho around?" Sungmin asked, still smiling. 

"Yeah, he's having a discussion, just give me a minute" and he went to a door to knock. 

Sungmin looked around briefly. The office was neat and clean, with this corner serving as their pantry, with photocopier and build-in hanging cabinets at one end, and with a big fridge and pantry gadgets at the other end of the corner. There were workstations at the other site of the office, and 3 small meeting rooms, and one at which that guy was standing, all with full frosted glass. 

"Hyung, the delivery guy is here, but he's alone, not with the owner" Henry told Kyuhyun, who has wrapped up his discussion with Onew and Key. 

"Okay, let's eat!!" Kyuhyun smile happily. He walked out and saw Sungmin. He smile happily and waved at him. 

"Henry, he is the owner! He delivered our food himself!" Kyuhyun punched playfully at Henry. 

Feeling embarrassed, Henry bowed "Ohhh, I'm so sorry, Mr Lee" causing Sungmin to laugh. 

"Don't worry about it" Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun called Minho, who jogged over and joined them "Guys, this is Happy Foods' owner, Mr Lee Sungmin. He and his brother requested us to do up the Delivery app and I ordered their food to let you all try them!" Kyuhyun smile at his staff. "Mr Lee, this is Henry, Minho, Onew and Key" Kyuhyun introduced his staff to Sungmin, who one by one offered their hand to Sungmin. 

Sungmin removed his bag and gestured them to eat, and place his bag on a cabin next to the photocopier. He took out an L-Shaped folder from the bag's side pocket and turned to Kyuhyun "By the way, Mr Cho, I've signed the agreement form" he smile widely and handed over the folder to Kyuhyun, who was munching a cookie. 

"You've signed it? Wow!!! You don't need more time to consider?" Kyuhyun accepted the folder with his left hand while grabbing a tissue to wipe his fingers with his right hand. 

"I've made up my mind. Price is okay with me"

Kyuhyun checked through and smile, offering hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter