Chp 15 - drove over

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun woke up and felt dizzy. He felt warm and felt that his body temperature was high, and he needed to take his medicines. He touched his forehead and felt a semi-wet towel. "Ohh when did Minho put it here?" he thought to himself. He took it off and wanted to get up. 

"No, don't take it off, we need to bring down your fever" 

"I'm having a fever?.." Kyuhyun asked dumbly. 

"Yes, how do you feel. Any body ache?" 

Somehow, Minho's voice sounds like Sungmin. Aisshhh... he must have missed Sungmin that much. 

Kyuhyun slowly sat up and removed the towel. His leg didn't feel throbbing anymore. Ohh yes, because we went to the hospital last night.. he recalled. 

"How are you feeling?.. " 

Why did he kept hearing Sungmin's voice?? He touched his head to check whether he was dreaming. Well, he wasn't. 

"Minho, can you order room service for breakfast? Don't think I can go down...." Kyuhyun called out to Minho. 

"No need, omma cook early this morning and I brought the food over" 

Kyuhyun was now fully awake hearing that, and he looked up. "Ohmygod, Sungmin!!!" so he wasn't dreaming after all!!! "What... how... why... are you here??!!!" 

Sungmin, who was standing at the doorway, leaning against the side of Kyuhyun's bedroom, chuckled because Kyuhyun finally saw him. He stepped towards Kyuhyun and hugged the seated man. 

Kyuhyun hugged him back and closed his eyes. He thanked God for answering his prayers "Ohh Min, I miss you so much!!" 

"I miss you too, Kyu" 

"What are you doing here??" Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin and let him sit on his bed. 

"I drove over using our van. I asked Minho for the hotel address last night, and I told omma and Jin that I need to drive here to see you because you are sick. Then omma cook this morning and ask me to bring some food over" Sungmin smile happily. 

"It's a 2 hours drive! What time did you leave your house?" 

"6am.  It was a good timing because not many cars along the highway" 

Kyuhyun felt so blessed that Sungmin came over because he was worried. That means he cared for him. 

He held his hands "You drive over just to see if I'm okay. Thank you so much Min. It means so much to me..." 

"I don't think I can work knowing that you are in pain" Sungmin smile sheepishly. 

"Ermmm.... if you two are done with the missing each other part, can I interrupt to ask whether kyuhyun-hyung wants to bathe now? I can help..." Minho laughed from the doorway. 

"Tsk" kyuhyun glanced at him. 

"Go ahead Kyu and Minho. I will set the table and get the food ready. We can eat together later" Sungmin smile widely and stood up. "Ohhh Minho, maybe we should wrapped his leg with plastic, so that the bandage wouldn't get wet" 

"I don't know if we have plastics..." Minho walked to the kitchenette area.

"Wait, I think I have 'gladwrap', but it's in the van. Minho, can I borrow your hotel access card? I go down to the van and bring it up" Sungmin told him.

"Yup hyung, it's at the TV cabinet" Minho told him, walking back from the kitchenette and towards Kyuhyun's room.

"Okay, be right back" Sungmin took the access card and went out the front door.

"Minho, when did Sungmin arrived? You shouldn't tell him our hotel address, I mean, he don't have to travel all the way here..." Kyuhyun told him, worrying more for Sungmin's safety along the highway.

"I didn't know that he's driving over. He text me asking which hotel we are staying, so I thought he just want to check which nearest hospital that we can go in case I need to bring you to the hospital in the morning. I was surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter