Chp 2 - Happy Foods

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Mr Lee was still not fully convince the advantages of putting their Happy Foods in a food delivery app, Kyuhyun explained more in details. 

Kyuhyun felt that it was really a good time for Happy Foods to use their own on-demand food delivery application and give their customers the convenience of ordering food on board, as they are already quite well accepted in the food business. 

It would further enhanced timely delivery schedule, and by easy payment methods and more clear information on delivery tracking, these app solutions will further improvised their business.

Generally, any food delivery app always gave customer the convenience of ordering, wherever they are. With food ordering app for Happy Foods, their customers could enjoy hot and supreme quality food in a few taps without leaving the comforts of their home.

Also, Mr Lee's team could better managed orders once the app was in placed, as all orders were tracked, and therefore this could avoid messy ordering processes or mixed up orders. They could manage everything, be it delivery schedule, food availability, or menu update, with a few clicks of buttons. 

"Wow okay, I'm convinced! So how long does it take for you to develop the app for us?" Sungmin asked. 

"We can build the skeleton in a week in our office, but we need to be here to study your orders and delivery routes and routines to put into our program, and upload your food pictures or any special promotions that you have. All in all, about 3 weeks to a month"

"Ohh that's fast. Hmm, if let's say, we wanted to close shop for a day, what would be shown in the app?" 

"It depends on what you want to display, example we can put "Closed" or "Not available for deliveries" or "All items sold out" something like that"

"I see. Ok cool. What would be your total package price? And can I ask who will your boss assign to do the developing of the app? I mean, I need that person to let me know what he needs, like WiFi, or a room, etc" actually he was hoping that Kyuhyun would be the one. 

"Price is in here, you can take a look first.. and we can negotiate further" Kyuhyun passed to him the price list folder, and smilingly added "And do you mean, who will I assign to do this project among my staff? 

Realisation hit Sungmin "You mean, you are the boss?" Sungmin asked with surprised. He didn't expect the staff who agreed to come down was actually the boss himself!

Kyuhyun laughed "Yeah I owned this company. Initially I did everything myself, then when I got more assignments, I started to recruit more staff. Now I have 4 staff, excluding myself". 

Sungmin became slightly embarrassed and somewhat shy. But to Kyuhyun, he looked so cute! 

"I'm so sorry Mr Cho. I shouldn't make you come over. We should be the one going over to your office since we were the one who wanted to engage your company" 

"No, don't worry about it! I'm glad that I came, at least I could see how busy your food business is! And, yeah, I will handle this project myself" 

"Ohh wow, thank you" Sungmin said happily. That means he would get to see more of Kyuhyun!! Sungmin added "Surprisingly, lunch time is always manageable. It gets worst only after 4pm. I guess our food is popular for those working shift, and they start ordering food before they start their shift work" Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun nodded, smiling at Sungmin. This person has such a beautiful laugh and a beautiful smile, Kyuhyun thought to himself. "Anyway Mr Lee, this is the agreement form, and if you need more time to decide, you can keep it first and only sign if you are okay with our price and what we can offer" 

"Okay Mr Cho. Thank you very much!" Sungmin shook hand with Kyuhyun. "Shall we got to the hospital now? I go get my helmet"

"Helmet? Errr.. uou don't have to go by scooter. You can come with me in my car!"

"Really? But I didn't want to trouble you to send me back here"

"It will be my pleasure to send you back here" Kyuhyun smile. "I'll pack up here and then we can go, okay". 

"Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter