Chp 16 - Heart to heart talk

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sleeping in Kyuhyun's arm was pure heaven. Surprisingly, both of them fell asleep easily and had a good night sleep, though Kyuhyun probably would have a numb left arm in the morning. 

Last night, when Kyuhyun and Minho came back from dinner, both of them looked tired and after shower, Kyuhyun took his medicines and he was already half dead by the time Sungmin coaxed him to bed. So, yes, they just slept, and nothing happened. 

It was the best morning to Kyuhyun too because the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Sungmin's smile. He kissed Sungmin's forehead and smile too, but he still felt tired and soon, drifted off to sleep again. 

Sungmin chuckled and got up to take a shower. He would prepare breakfast so that they could have something to eat before they checked out. After the two guys left for dinner yesterday, Sungmin took Kyuhyun's room key which he had left behind for Sungmin, and went down to a supermarket across the hotel. He bought bacon, eggs, bread and doughnuts for breakfast this morning, which he planned to cook right after his shower. 

Minho woke up smelling delicious food and was grateful that Sungmin took the trouble to prepare breakfast for them "Hyung, thank you, seemed like ages I ate home-cook breakfast!" 

Sungmin chuckled. He toast the last bowl of cut-bacon and turned to Minho "You go ahead and shower first, later I will wake Kyuhyun up" 

"Ohh hyung is still sleeping? Last evening he did tell me that the medicines made him drowsy easily...." Minho peeped in to check on Kyuhyun. 

"But it's good, so that he has more rest and not use his leg too much. The crack need to heal properly..." Sungmin glanced at Minho while pouring coffee beans into the coffee machine. 

"Yeah true... Okay hyung, I hit the shower first. If Kyuhyun-hyung wakes up, tell him to wait for me" and Minho went back to his room. 

Kyuhyun did wake up and realising that Sungmin wasn't next to him, he groggily got up to look for him. "Min..." 

"Kyu, I'm here, at the kitchenette..." 

Kyuhyun grabbed his crutches and slowly stepped towards his doorway "Heyyyy Min.... hmmm woww, smell nice..." 

"Heyyy Kyu... morning..! Minho said to wait for him. He should finish his shower soon" Sungmin smile. Kyuhyun looked so handsome in his ruffled hair and newly-waken-up face. 

"I should be able to manage alone..." Kyuhyun said. 

"No hyung, I'll help you..." Minho came out looking fresh with neatly combed hair. 

"I still need to shower myself at my home..." Kyuhyun reasoned with Minho.

"You are familiar with your own bathroom, so you can shower yourself, but not here. Anyway, how's your leg. Still throbbing like last evening?" Minho stepped towards Kyuhyun.

"What? And you didn't tell me that your leg was throbbing last night? I could at least let you sleep properly" Sungmin sounded annoyed.

"I took my medicines, so it wasn't throbbing. Anyway I had a really good sleep last night, with you in my arms..." Kyuhyun smile widely.

"Okay you two, I don't want to hear the details...." Minho jokingly closed his ears.

They laughed, and Minho helped him to his bathroom to take a shower. After his shower, Sungmin helped Kyuhyun to remove his bandaged and put some ointment before re-bandaged his leg again. 

"I'm so fortunate to have two slaves serving me..." Kyuhyun joked and Sungmin playfully slapped his injured leg. "Ouch Min, that's painful!!" he playfully shouted out loud. 

Sungmin laughed "Come, let's have breakfast..." he said and helped Kyuhyun to the dining table. 

They had a wonderful breakfast and they told Sungmin about their dinner last night. The CEO had officially announced their collaboration and Minho said that he felt so proud that such a big pharmaceutical company would choose their company over hundreds of bigger firm. 

"You know Sungmin-hyung, it's all thanks to Kyuhyun-hyung who crafted his name and bring up our company to that level, that even big companies look up to him..." Minho said proudly. 

Kyuhyun nudged him "I told you all that it's everybody's hard work and the high quality of the app. Not just me..." 

"But it's true, Kyu. You give your best and personally ensure that your client have the best quality app and easy to use. I am impressed with my own Happy Foods app. I can't wait for it to be completed!" Sungmin praised him honestly. 

"Thanks, Min..." Kyuhyun reached for his hand and squeezed it. 

Minho smile seeing the two of them smiling at each other. Their love for each other cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter