Chp 4 - Those happy feelings

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun felt nervous when the clock crept towards 10pm. How should he talk to Sungmin? Casual? Friendly? Obviously he should not sound like a desperate person! 

Anyway, he called Sungmin and after all the greetings, Kyuhyun asked "I know you have to wake up early to bake and cook, so what time do you normally sleep?"

Sungmin smile "Hmm.. It depends. I will do some planning on duty roster or adjustments on the delivery guys schedule, depending if any of them apply leave, and after that I will do some financial calculations. So usually, around 11.30pm then I will hit the bed".

"So, tonight you've done all that or I'm disrupted your routine?"

"Yes, all done, so no, you didn't disrupt any of it, don't worry. I started early, so that I have more time to talk to you" Sungmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun smile and took a deep breath "I... am not sure why I couldn't get you out of my mind...."

Sungmin smile shyly, and blushed a bit, and felt lucky that he was alone in his room "I feel the same way too, and couldn't wait for you to be stationed here..."

"Don't mind me asking, are you into same gender relationship too? Don't worry, it's just for my knowledge" Kyuhyun asked, and added. "I am, but I know how to draw a line if you just want friendship". 

"Kyuhyun, I'm like you, I like guys. I don't know why I'm like this but I was never attracted to women. I mean, I do have lots of female friends but I felt that I'm just one of them, love cooking, love baking..."

"I'm glad to hear that...!

"Actually you have good looks, gorgeous and handsome, you got good height, so definitely no problem in getting girls"

Kyuhyun laughed "Too bad I'm not interested in them. Anyway, let's take it one step at a time? We can slowly get to know each other first. We'll be seeing each other a lot once I'm stationed there, so we have lots of time".

"Yup, agree with you..." 

"I'll be coming to your office end of this week with the 1st draft of the prototype, and I will let you know before I make a trip down. I'm looking forward to it actually!!" Kyuhyun smile happily. 

"That's great! Finally we get to meet again! Alright then, see you soon, Kyuhyun" Sungmin smile.

"Yeah, see you Sungmin".

For the next 2 days, Kyuhyun went through the selected prototype thoroughly, to ensure that the flow is user friendly and easy to use, and he even debugged again and again to eliminate faults in the backend routines and call-flow. The prototype need to be as close as possible to the real app, and has an API out to link to Happy Foods' system. 

Kyuhyun has always been serious when it comes to giving utmost customer's satisfaction. Lots of big companies often seeked him out to engage his company to do their software app for them. And Kyuhyun never disappoint them. 

And eventhough his company was quite well-known to bigger companies, Kyuhyun never turned down smaller companies who requested for his service. And Happy Foods was no exception. He wanted to give the best app for Sungmin and for him to feel satisfied and happy to have a good app that would help his business to grow further.

But other than the app, he has this overwhelming feeling of wanting to make Sungmin happy. What exactly made him attracted to Sungmin, he couldn't find the answer. Sungmin was masculinely beautiful, and kind, and have big pretty eyes and super wonderful smile. 

"Hyung, the meeting with Alcaz is in less than an hour's time. Want to go now?" Minho's head appeared at his desk partition. 

Kyuhyun looked up and looked at his watch "Aishhh, how times fly!" he said and saved the prototype flow. "Okay, give me 5 minutes. You bring the presentation slides? And program samples?" 

"Yup, all with me" 

"Ok, put them in my car" Kyuhyun passed his car remote key to Minho, and he went to the gents. He trusted his staff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter