Chp 8 - Getting some 5 stars

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You are awake? Are you okay?" Sungmin was still surprised and looking confused.

"I wasn't unconscious. They were only teasing you..." Kyuhyun was giggling now.

"Why you....!!" Sungmin stood up and beat Kyuhyun. "You trick me!!!" 

"Ouchhhh, Min, it hurts..!!!!" Kyuhyun feigned scrunching in pain.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry... where does it hurt?" Sungmin panic and tried to soothed the parts that he beat Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand, smiling widely "I'm okay, don't worry"

"Kyu, be serious, you are badly hurt and you broke your shin bone. It must be really painful!"

"The nurse gave me pain killers, so I feel fine now. It's just troublesome to use crutches to go to the toilet" Kyuhyun pointed the pair of crutches at the bedside. "And I'm sorry I need to delay your app development a bit. I'll get Onew to help with the photo taking and edit them before uploading" 

"It's okay about the app. Your health is more important. Don't worry about the delay..." 

"No, a contract is a contract, and we shall abide by it. But he can only go over on Monday coz tomorrow Minho is going to be discharge, so Onew will need to help him. So, will it be okay if he go over on Monday?" 

"Of course can, and stop worrying about the job. I'm not going to sue you if it's late..." 

"My boyfriend is so cute when he look worried and angry at the same time!" 

Sungmin ignored the 'boyfriend' part. "Kyu, seriously, how are you? How did it happened?" 

Kyuhyun reached for the remote button and raised his bed head up, and Sungmin automatically got up to adjust his pillow. "Thanks" he smile at the worried looking Sungmin. The last thing he wants was for Sungmin to be worried about him. Poor Sungmin has his business to worry about already. 

He told Sungmin everything, and during the ambulance journey, the only person on his mind was him. "Your face kept flashing on my mind in between my pain. I was loosing consciousness but all I could think about was you. At that moment, I wished that I could hold your hand, then I lost consciousness" Kyuhyun said sadly. 

Sungmin started tearing and was overwhelmed by Kyuhyun's sincerity. Kyuhyun really like him a lot and here he was, still hesitant to accept him as a boyfriend "Oh Kyu..." he sobbed. "It's not that I didn't want us to be boyfriends, but you are young and successful, I didn't want you to be stuck in a relationship with me. You have the whole World in front of you and you have so many options.... I..." 

"And the option that I want is only you..." Kyuhyun reached over and wipe Sungmin's tears. 

Sungmin took out his handkerchief and wipe Kyuhyun's wet hand, and then wipe his own tears. He looked at Kyuhyun's sincere face, nodded his heard and smile "Alright, okay, let's be boyfriends" 

"Yayyyyyyy" suddenly the guys appeared at the door and clapped their hands. Surprised, both Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked towards the door and then laughed and face-palm. Sungmin became shy as they were caught red-handed. 

"You guys have been eavesdropping? Get out of here!!" Kyuhyun laughingly shoo them away, causing more laughter. 

"We were about to tell you that we were leaving and opened the door slightly, then we heard about the overly-sweet heart to heart talk! Congrats hyung and Sungmin-ssi!!" Henry smilingly told them. The rest of the guys nodded and laughed and congratulated them too. 

"Thanks guys" Kyuhyun gave a thumbs up. "But you all, except Minho, ain't getting any time off. Work resume tomorrow!" Kyuhyun said with a 'boss' tone and they laughed again. 

"I'll still be here tomorrow to help Minho" Onew said, smiling. "So you two are the ones without any time off!!" he laughingly look at Henry and Key. 

"Yeah yeah..." Key feigned a fed-up look, causing them to laugh again.

"Why not I bring over lunch for the two of you in the office?" Sungmin offered. 

"Yassssss!!!" Both Henry and Key replied happily and high-five together! 

"Sungmin, don't pamper them.." Kyuhyun told him. 

"It's okay, I got a pre-order for a nearby office. No problem to add two more items!" Sungmin smile. 

"Put the charges into our account then" Kyuhyun said, not wanting to take advantage of him. 

Sungmin smile and shrugged his shoulder, signalling that it will be up to him to charge them or not. 

Sungmin looked up at them "Anyway, I'll be here to visit Kyuhyun tomorrow too, so after that delivery, I can bring lunch for you all here too!" Sungmin smilingly said. 

"No, no, Min, no need. You don't have to" Kyuhyun stopped him. 

"Hyung, don't be shy, just say yes..." Minho teased Kyuhyun, making the rest laugh. "Onew and I can come over here to eat together with you before we leave". 

"Oii oiii, why do you want to disturb the lovebirds?" Key playfully punched Minho on his arm. 

"Yeah! What if hyung wants Sungmin-ssi to spoonfeed him? You know, his arms are hurt too...!" Henry added to the teasing, and high-five Key. All of them started to tease their boss and Sungmin, making Sungmin giggled. 

"Ok, ok, get lost. Minho-ahh, go back to your room" Kyuhyun said, using his hand to dismiss them. They laughed and waved goodbye to their boss and Sungmin. 

Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin "And Min, I'm not going to take advantage of you. Add all the meals into our account".

"Okay okay I will" Sungmin nodded, and got up "I better take my leave, I need to help omma to cook for the evening orders" and he took Kyuhyun's hand and squeezed it "I'll come again tomorrow okay" 

Kyuhyun smile and nodded "Okay, see you tomorrow, Min. Ride safely" 

Sungmin waved at him and left his room.  Kyuhyun took a deep breath. He wished that they could kiss, but he knew that they need to take one step at a time. They shouldn't rush things and they have plenty of times to get to know each other. 

It was 30 minutes to noon when Sungmin arrived at Sapphire Software to deliver the two lunch as promised. 

"Sungmin-ssi, if you are visiting Kyuhyun-hyung, is it okay if you bring along his ipad? He has been calling us to bring it, if we are visiting him" Henry asked, while passing an empty mug to Key for him to pour a mug of coffee for Sungmin. 

"You two can just call me hyung. Why is your boss asking for ipad? He wants to work? He should concentrate in getting better, not think about work!" Sungmin accepted the ipad in a zip cover, while sitting down at the round table. 

"Try talking to him Sungmin-hyung. He won't listen to us" Key told him, putting the coffee mug in front of Sungmin. He sat at the round table too and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter