Chp 20 - impromptu heart to heart talk

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nami Island was really mesmerising. Combining a refreshingly beautiful natural setting, Nami Island is a peaceful place promoting culture and leisure in harmony with humanity and nature. Many Korean dramas and TV shows have scenes on this little island and even the locals loved to flock here during cool season. 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin rented bicycles, and they rode on each side of the famous Central Korean Pine Tree Lane, laughing away on who could maneuver between the tress better. 

Of course with Kyuhyun's injured leg, he couldn't ride as fast as he wanted, so Sungmin raised his hands in triumphant after he emerged fastest at thd last row of pine trees! 

"That’s not fair! My leg is not in top condition!" Kyuhyun nagged because he lost. 

"Well, too bad..." Sungmin laughed. 

"We must raised again when my leg is fully recovered!!" Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"Just accept defeat, Kyu!" Sungmin laughed. 

"Never!" Kyuhyun laughed too.

"We'll see" Sungmin laughed and nodded his head. Eventhough his boyfriend has long legs, but in terms of stamina, he has the extra edge, not Kyuhyun, because he was mostly on his feet in his office, running around to help packed food from the kitchen to the delivery bag. 

They rest for a while on a bench nearby. Kyuhyun remembered that they didn't take any photos yet, so he asked Sungmin to ride his bicycle again so that he could take photos with the pine trees as backdrop. After that, Sungmin asked Kyuhyun to pose to ride his bicycle so that Sungmin could snap his photos. 

"Lovely backdrop! I love those pine trees!!" Sungmin said, admiring the images in Kyuhyun's phone. 

"Wanna take a wefie? Or should we ask someone to take for us?" Kyuhyun suggested, and looked around. 

"Let me ask one of the 2 ladies over there" Sungmin pointed to 2 ladies nearby.

Kyuhyun looked at their direction and nodded, and gave his phone to Sungmin. Sungmin smile and walked towards the two ladies. 

"Excuse me ladies, can you help to take our photo?" Sungmin politely asked one of the ladies.

"Ohh sure" one of the ladies smile at him. The other lady was squatting down, tiying her shoe lace. The smiling lady took the phone and walked with Sungmin, to go nearer to where Sungmin wanted to pose. 

Sungmin tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder as the man was facing the other way, because he was adjusting their bicycles to be nearer to the bench. Kyuhyun turned around and noticed that a lady would be taking their photo, so he put his arm around Sungmin's shoulder. 

"Okay, ready, say cheese...!" and she took two shots, one in landscape mode, which captured both the rows of the pine trees, and one in vertical mode, to focus on the two guys.

She came nearer to pass back the phone to Sungmin, but Kyuhyun stepped forward to accept his phone.

"Errr... you are Taeyeon-ssi, right?" Kyuhyun asked, recognising her. He thought she looked familiar just now but he couldn't remember where he had seen her.

"Ohhh, Kyuhyun-ssi? Woww!! I never expect to meet you here!! How are you?" Taeyeon smile happily at him.

"I'm good! How about you? Are you still with your father's company?" Kyuhyun asked her, smiling warmly at her. 

"Yes, he hold me so tight, I couldn't go anywhere else" she laughed. 

Kyuhyun laughed too "Ahh, let me introduce you, this is my good friend, Lee Sungmin" and he turned to Sungmin "Min, this is Kim Taeyeon, one of our company's client, which we did an app for them 2 years ago". 

The two of them bowed and shook hands, and by this time, Taeyeon's friend had walked over. 

"Heyy Sunny!" Taeyeon turned to welcome her friend with a grin, and introduced her to the two guys. 

"Sunny??" Sungmin just realised who she was. 

"Sungmin-oppa!! Wowww! Haven't seen you since our uncle's wake!" Sunny was surprised but showed her happiness. 

Sungmin laughed and hugged her. "How are you, little girl?!!"

"What little girl?!! she retorted and beat Sungmin, making him laughed. 

Sungmin turned to kyuhyun "Kyu, this my baby cousin, Sunny Lee" and he introduced Sunny to Kyuhyun "And Sunny, this is Kyuhyun, my friend" 

They bowed and shook hands and Kyuhyun wondered whether all Sungmin's cousins were closed to him, just like Sunny. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi and Sungmin-ssi, want to have a drink to catch up? There's a cafe there. We were walking there just now actually" Taeyeon smile warmly. 

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, who smile and shrugged to indicate "Why not". 

"Yeah why not" Sungmin grinned and the ladies smile happily and turned around to start to walk. Kyuhyun and Sungmin pushed their bicycles and followed behind the ladies. 

They got a table and Kyuhyun ordered their drinks. While queuing, Kyuhyun sent the photos to Sungmin's handphone, and sent some photos to his team's group chat, with the words "romance at Nami island" and put in laughing emoticons. 

Sungmin really looked good in their photo. He looked so youthful in casual clothing and cardigan, and looked so manly at the same time. How he loved this man!! 

Over at the table, Sunny was asking Sungmin about the bicycle rental and that she wished she could ride a bicycle. 

"You mean, you can't ride a bicycle? How old are you?" Sungmin joked with her. 

"Aishhhh Sungmin-oppa! You're so bad! Nobody teach me how to ride...." she said, playfully looked hurt and playfully beat him again. 

"I can teach you, if you want to try?" he offered, smiling widely. Of all his cousins, he liked Sunny the most, so girlie, cute and funny. 

"Really???" she asked Sungmin excitedly. And when Sungmin nodded, grinning widely, she turned to Taeyeon "Can I????? Please....??" 

"Go....!" Taeyeon chuckled. And laughed when Sunny jumped up excited and pulled Sungmin along. 

Sungmin was guiding Sunny on how to control the bicycle handle, when Kyuhyun came back with drinks. He raised his eyebrows seeing his boyfriend teaching Sunny how to ride bicycles. 

"Sungmin-ssi offered to teach Sunny how to ride...." Taeyeon smilingly explained to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Ohhh okayyy". He distributed the drinks and placed the mini eclairs that he bought, in the middle of the table, to share. He placed the plastic forks   on a piece of serviette. 

"You drove here, Kyuhyun-ssi?" Taeyeon asked him. 

"We stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter