Chp 11 - Winning Team

Delivery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Supporters from other groups were wondering who were Phantom, because they suddenly were at 2nd position!

"Hyung! Daebak! We managed to beat Kahoot! Now we are at 2nd position!! Woohoo!" Minho was telling Kyuhyun.

"Great!!! After the break, we try to beat Boggle, ok. They are at number 1 position!" Kyuhyun encouraged the rest.

The online games "HouseParty" required all 5 members of the group to play concurrently and if one member died, the rest need to continue. The scores were added up and averaged out. And Phantom currently managed to creep up to 2nd position, all thanks to Kyuhyun's tactic.

It was break time and Kyuhyun high-five with Henry, Minho, Onew and Key for their great teamwork. Minho helped Kyuhyun to go to the gents, while Key and Henry took drinks for all of them.

While drinking and talking with Henry, Kyuhyun’s phone rang and he took it out from his pocket.

"Ohh Sungmin!!" he said to himself with surprised. "Heyyy Min!! Have you reached your uncle's house?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hi Kyu. Yes! Wow, where are you, sounds lots of excitement in the background.." Sungmin said.

"Ahhh, we are in a group online games competition. I joined the guys and guess what? We managed to be in 2nd position!!" Kyuhyun said proudly.

Sungmin smile and said "Ohhh no wonder you didn't hear your phone ringing. Anyway, I just want to tell you that we have reached here, and we'll be back on Wednesday night, after the funeral"

Kyuhyun was checking his phone because Sungmin said that he didn't hear his phone ringing. "Ohhh you called earlier! I'm so sorry Min, we were in the midst of the game just now. Your mum okay?"

"Yeah, she's okay. She needed to help my aunt, so she wanted to stay till after the funeral. I have no choice but to stay with her" Sungmin said with a tinch of regret. He missed Kyuhyun and that he could only see him earliest on Thursday. 

"Ahhh I see. I think she felt that she needs to help your aunt on behalf of your late father" Kyuhyun said and looked up when Minho signalled him that Round 2 would be starting soon. "Min, I see you on Thursday then? I'll be going to your office in the morning". 

"Okay, anyway, you contact Jin if you need anything okay. I miss you. See you, Kyu" Sungmin sounded sad. 

Kyuhyun started to login while still talking to Sungmin "Okay, see you Min" and he off his phone, as all 5 of them have login by now. Round 2 will start any minute now. "Guys, remember our tactic okay. GFTK" Kyuhyun told them. 

"Yes Hyung! Fighting!!" they said together and high-five together. 

GFTK is their codename for "Go For The Kill" and it's a tactic that Kyuhyun had taught them. 

Meanwhile, Sungmin off his phone, feeling sad and down. Kyuhyun didn't missed him and in fact he was having fun with his staff! He took a deep breath and walked out to help with the wake. So much for missing the man! 

He had called his brother earlier too, to give instructions on their company and to take orders only if their aunt could manage, since she would be cooking alone. 

"And Jin, if Kyuhyun needs to come over, you help him okay. I will tell him that I'm only back on Wednesday night" Sungmin had told his brother. 

"Okay hyung. Send my regards to omma" Sungjin had told him before they bid their goodbyes. 

Sungmin felt lonely as he didn't know most people, except hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter