#TIL Hug Mom

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

I saw a tweet related to this and I just knew I had to come here.

 

Hug Mom

"Alright!" Sehun exclaims as soon as they pulled up in their garage. "We're here."

Sehun looks around as they all slowly and carefully took off their seatbelts, the tension suddenly rising. The four of them suspiciously eyes each other, Sehun and Geon even turning to look at Ryeok and Jinae seated at the back.

"We all know the rules," Sehun says holding the lock on his door as everyone follows suit. "No cheating. No pushing and pulling." He warns as the three children gulp and nods their heads.

"In three..." Everyone tensed up, "two..." Ryeok lets out a battle cry, "THREE!"

All hell breaks loose and the four 'children' are all screaming and running inside, the car doors all open wide.

It is chaotic as Ryeok dashed ahead but Geon catches up, the two already breaking the first rule of no pushing and pulling. Caught up in that brawl, it was easy for the sly Jinae to rush past them with her classic 'LOSERS!' but she had underestimated the tallest of the bunch.

"DAD! YOU'RE NOT WINNING THIS TIME AROUND!" She screams as Sehun runs past her cackling like a madman. At that announcement, Ryeok and Geon shout out loud and leaves each other's shirts to dash forward.

"GET HIM!" Jinae screams pointing towards their father running ahead of them all. "HE CANNOT WIN THIS TIME!"

Sehun rushes to the Kitchen with the children following suit, except for Jinae who runs up the stairs towards the master bedroom.

"HONEY?" Sehun shouts as he enters the kitchen. His face is that of pure happiness until he finds only their cook in there. "Where's Kina?"

"I think she's out in the garden." The old man says shaking his head in amusement.

"TO THE GARDEN!" Ryeok shouts, loud enough for Jinae to hear as she thunders down the stairs.

"WHY IS MUMMY NEVER IN ONE PLACE?" She shouts as she helplessly watched the men run before her to the backdoor.

The new cleaner they had employed came out from one of the rooms in bewilderment. "What on good heavenly earth-Is something wrong?"

But the cook, who had come out

Please log in to read the full chapter