#TIL Parties

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is Love

Parties

 

“Jinae… Jinae… Jinae…” Sehun sang loudly making his one and only daughter laugh and kick her tiny legs. “My cute little sunshine…”

“Let’s powder you up and get the diapers on…” Sehun does a little jiggle making her laugh even more. Jinae adored her dad, which was clear as daylight and Sehun took that advantage. At last! A child who preferred him over Kina.

He laughs a little, her little laughter too contagious to stop himself from laughing as well.

“DAD!” Ryeok comes tumbling in and jumps into the bed making Jinae gurgle out some excited babblings. She also adored Ryeok.

“Oh! Look at you buddy,” Sehun ruffles his boy’s hair. “You’re all ready and looking so handsome, just like me!”

They were going out for Alex’s birthday at the manor. He was turning five soon and even Geon looked excited. Thankfully after employing more people into their home and having Jinae seemed to have livened up Geon a little and now he was actually actively playing around and even looking after Jinae.

Ryeok was still reluctantly accepted though.

He smiles at Ryeok who was now playing with Jinae, the classic peek-a-poo making Jinae laugh and kick her legs even more.

Jinae and Ryeok were really active and happy most of the time. He wonders how they were so different from Geon.

You know, comparing children was a terrible thing to do but it was impossible not to do it. Of course, he never voices it out but when Kina and he were cuddling in bed, they couldn’t help but discuss and compare and talk about their weaknesses and strengths and what they could do to make it better.

They really have all kinds of people in this house.

“GEON! Get Vivi and Monsieur. We’re running late already. We have a long journey!” Kina shouts from somewhere which makes Sehun bite his tongue and hurry up with his work.

“Alright, my little princess. You are already well powdered, diaper in place…” He tickles her tummy, “tummy is full but as a princess, you need a dress.”

Kina had already laid out a dress for her and Sehun only needed to help her into it. “Ryeok. Hold her hands… her legs… okay. Left… put it left… alright… THERE!”

Jinae as usual gives long bubbling laughter, clapping her tiny hands

Please log in to read the full chapter