SENIOR: Pink

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Senior Year: The Final Part

Pink

 

Sehun held back his laughter watching his wife being super jealous of the scene that was unfolding in front of her eyes. She was pouting, hands folded and everything and downright glaring at the foreign girl donning a bright pink dress across the room.

Chanyeol, of course, being the wildcard that he was, had announced that he was secretly already married to a long term girlfriend German girl 4 months back when he went to Turkey. And from the looks of it, they seem very lovey-dovey.

His Grandmother and his sister look incredibly cheerful at this prospect however, the only girl that seemed unhappy was Kina. Sehun supposes she was just jealous of the attention her uncle was giving to his wife.

“Honey,” He leans-in to his wife, “You’ve got to stop pouting like a little girl throwing a tantrum.”

She, however, throws him a venomous looking making him tuck his lips in and shut up. She was not in a good mood.

“I just can’t believe my uncle would marry without letting me know,” She begins muttering, “Of course what does he tell me anyway? Who am I anyway, right? I am no one important, to begin with. Of course, he would also marry a girl from Germany, a girl I’ve never met my entire life…”

Sehun took it all in with a suppressed laughter. It was extremely humorous to see this new side of Kina.

“I mean…” Sehun butts in, “He’s Chanyeol. No one is surprised.”

She frowns at that and gives an angry sigh. She agrees with him.

“But still…” She adds with another pout. Thankfully, for the first time that evening, Chanyeol and his girl come to their side, arm in arm with smiles adorning their faces.

Sehun nudged Kina to stop her from glaring.

“Chanyeol.” Sehun extends his hand as soon as they reach, “I am not surprised but congratulations.”

Of course, Chanyeol bursts into a fit of laughter at that. “That’s the fourth time I heard that tonight.”

“Alright then,” He continues, “Meet my wife Sofia Park!”

He turns to the small, pretty German woman and started speaking in fluent German introducing him to her then turning their attention to Kina, Chanyeol immediately turns into his usual goo-self.

He embraces her with a loud goofy laugh and doing his baby voices while the small girl looked grossed out.

“My baby!” He presents her to his wife as though showing a prized possession. Of course, she melts as she starts a sudden rap in German which Sehun guess was probably gushing over Kina.

But then perhaps Chanyeol and his wife bonded over Kina because other than Kina and music, nothing else really hooked Chanyeol.

“She knows all about you…” Chanyeol begins, looking absolutely proud. “She had been dying to meet you. She says you’re far prettier and more adorable than the photos I showed her.”

Kina fidgets a little under those sunny smiles making Sehun bit back a smile. Gosh, she was trying so hard to be angry at her uncle but failing miserably.

“She’s really pretty…” She finally cracks with a small smile towards the foreign woman. “But I don’t know German…”

“I speak little English…” The woman smiles and offers a hug, arms stretching wide which makes Sehun raise his eyebrow. Kina was not good with physical proximity towards strangers and so comically, both Chanyeol and Sehun go to her rescue with Chanyeol taking the hug instead and Sehun hugging Kina.

The woman was unfortunately a skin-ship monster much like her uncle and the whole night the two men sort of evaded the German lady from hugging Kina to her death.

“You must know that Kina is extremely jealous of your wife…” Sehun chuckles as he gossiped with Chanyeol in a little drink break. With stern warning not to form too much skin-ship with his n

Please log in to read the full chapter