Prologue

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

They both stilled completely and looked at each other in silent horror.

What was he doing inside her classroom? Before she began to panic, he went ahead and started to sort out his things on the podium. Is he a professor? Holy ake mushrooms of Greenland.

Sehun quickly regained his composure and continued to arrange his teaching materials while she peeked at him, contemplating whether to storm out of the class or just sit quietly. He seemed a little disturbed, dropped his pen once and cleared his throat more than what seem necessary. This was certainly uncalled for.

 Weighing out the odds, she quietly brought out her laptop deciding that there was no harm in staying for the class however, God only knew what was going on inside her mind. It did not help that she was sitting right in front of him... not the first row but on the third, where the platform was raised to his eye level. Amazing.

Her hands shook a little before she was calmed enough to type in her password. It was okay... No one knew about them. It was okay. She peeked at her so called husband and saw that he was struggling with whatever composure he was trying to maintain. But she knew that if the authorities even get a sniff of this issue, he was going to be thrown out and that was going to ruin his career.

Maybe she can drop this class. After all, History of the world was only a minor subject she had chosen simply out of interest. It had nothing to do with her general subject.

As he begins his class, however she forgot about everything as he began explaining wonderfully about the subject. She couldn't help but crack a smile every now and then when he says something funny.

It was a pity that he was a wonderful teacher and it was a pity that he was teaching one of

Please log in to read the full chapter