This is Love (BONUS CHAPTER)

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

BOBACORGI made me a trailer T.T and I shed a lill' tear for it. I want you all to have a look and tell her how beautiful it was. T.T

 

 

So I've decided to add some bonus chapters here and there and name it as 'This is Love' as if it was an answer to their question 'What is Love?'

So here's the first one and I actually thought I'll make a new story of the sort but eh... Who has the time? Here it is, therefore. Yoda, am I?

It is just small scenes here and there much like the ones we read in italics at the start and ends of chapters in WIL. More info at the end of the scene <3

 

 

THIS IS LOVE

ENTRY #1

 

Sehun wipes his tears away as discreetly as he could without letting his wife notice, knowing very well that she was the one in pain. But then when she was screaming and crying like this, it pained him a little too much not to cry for her.

The doctors had warned them that her second child would be a difficult one, especially on the delivery given that it was a big child. With her second child, Kina had mused that she finally felt pregnant with cravings hitting her full face, body swelling all over, and just… not a good time.

When she bore Geon, it had been a little too easy and now five years later, she really was facing the terrible side of pregnancy and she has had a terrible nine months.

The saddest thing was that he could do nothing but only watch as she took all the pain. Thankfully, the workaholic in her seems to have taken a seat back with the second pregnancy from the second trimester onward and had been bound to the home, and from that itself, Sehun could assess just how uncomfortable she had been.

And even right now as she tries her best to deliver the baby and they had been going at it for almost 4 hours, he could only cry and hold her hand because honestly… what else can he do?

He goes and kisses her forehead and wiped away her sweats and tears, taking in the tiredness in her eyes and the way she could barely heave breathes.

“I love you so much…” He whispers to her trying to make his voice as steady as possible knowing it might crack if he says it carelessly. He doubts she can even hear him but he continues whispering his love to her knowing that she needed as much support as she needs.

Three hours of labor later and crying on Sehun’s part, their huge, beautiful baby boy was born and it melts away all the pain they had.

Kina could barely keep awake but she insisted on taking a look at her newborn baby as well as Geon so Sehun hurries to fulfill her wish.

When she was satisfied and happy with the clingy Geon sleeping beside her, Sehun settles down the chair next to her bed and sighed deeply, thanking God that she was safe and that their baby was safe.

If there was one thing he had learned the past eight years of being married to Kina was that he was literally a helpless baby without her. The few times she had gone on work trips outside of Korea had made him and Geon wander around their mansion helplessly not knowing what to do until she comes back.

It wasn’t good. Their home without her was nothing so it had scared him to the pits of the earth when she passed out a few times during the labor making his hea

Please log in to read the full chapter