Hospital

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Look at that little girl… You think she’s lost or something? My god, she is so cute.” Jongin gushed looking at the little girl who was watching them play basketball. Sehun looked over and shrugged his shoulders. He was not the biggest fan of kids.

But he got to admit she was cute.

“Hey, little girl…” Jongin had already run over to the girl. The girl frowns at that making Sehun amused. She squints her eyes and held her suspicious gaze at Jongin making Sehun laugh out loud. He had never seen such a look on a little kid before.

How old could she be? Around 6… 7?

However, when he looks at them after his laugh died out, he is surprised to see her looking at him with folded hands and a leg tapping the floor as though she was crossed because of his laughter.

Now he was the bad guy and Jongin was the good guy.

“What is your name?”

She did not tell him but instead asks, “What is your name?”

“My name is Jongin! What is yours?”

“Goat,” She says finally flashing her shy toothless smile. “My name is Goat!”

“Such a pretty goat!” Jongin says rubbing her head. “Why are you here all alone? Did you come here with someone?”

She nods looking like she had agreed to trust the man. “My uncle.”

“Where is he?”

“He is playing video games with his friends. It is so boring.”

“Ohhh… That sounds boring. Do you want ice-cream? Oppa will buy for you.”

Her lips turn into a huge smile as she jumped a little. But then she seems to control herself before twisting her body shyly.

“Will that be okay?”

“Of course! If I am inviting you then it’s okay!”

“Oh?”

“Mmmm… Let’s go!”

She allowed herself to be excited from then on making even Sehun smile at her tactics.

Boy, that was one cute goat.

 

 

 

Hospital

 

 

“Would you stop that drumming? It is so annoying!” Kina screeched at Sehun who was banging away at the pots and pans lined up in the Kitchen Island. At her command, Sehun turned to her, smirked, and gave another drum roll making her wish she could pull his hairs out.

At times like this, her patience was tested. Sehun was a baby… and so were all the males around her to be honest. Having lived in a quiet environment almost all her life… this was a test. Going over and grabbing the wooden spoons, the ‘old’ man gave a giant pout.

“These,” She emphasized, putting away the spoons in their proper place, “are not playthings!”

“Says the girl who has chopsticks in her hair!” Sehun retorts and comes to take out the chopsticks making her hair fall. Biting back her anger, she rushes forward to take the chopsticks again only to be teased. He had the chopsticks high up with his long- arms.

“Very classy Sehun.” She folded her arms and watched him as he laughed at his silliness and her obvious annoyance, “VERY CLASSY!”

“Fine!” She exclaims knowing she’ll never reach it considering he was as tall as a tree. She was not going to waste her energy and try to take it from him, “Fine! I can do without it.”

Sehun chuckles at her annoyance and takes his free hand to ruffle her free hair.

“You are adorable when you are angry. Now turn around. I’ll put it up for you.”

“Nah, Nah! You are not going to do anything with my hair using a chopstick. We have to get these foods done. Your grandma is in Hospital. We got to bring them good food!” She explains to him desperately, her hands emphasizing the words.

“And we can’t until your hair is out of the way,” Sehun sing-song his words, his hands still up high while her other hand aiming for her hair as she tries to avoid it.

“Sehunnnnn…” She whines tiredly unable to take this anymore, her face morphing into a tired-crying face. She had worked her off for the Halloween party and it had ended very late last night as she was the one decorating and taking care of everything.

Upon waking up this morning, she had to start cooking for the people staying in the hospital. It’s not like they can’t order out or anything but when some’s sick, nothing’s better than good, nourishing home-made food… besides she was the one who volunteered to do it.

Sehun clicks his tongue and folds his hands as he gave her a concerned look. She stretched out her hands for the chopsticks to get her hair intact but he surprised her. Taking her outstretched hands, he pulls her into a hug.

“You must be tired…” He says before she could protest. He was smoothing down her hair and placing chaste kisses on the top of her hand. Automatically, she melts into his hug and lets out a deep sigh. They’ve both been terribly busy the last few weeks and after their trip to the farm manor, they haven’t even had time to sit and talk.

She nods her head miserably. She was not going to pretend she was not, especially since it was Sehun.

“My Kina is such a wonder-woman,” Sehun says, his chest rumbling low like always. Her heart melted a little hearing him call her ‘my Kina’. Little things make the most.

But just as she wishes they could be like this for some time, the microwave dings making her groan out loud.

“I’ll get that,” Sehun places the chopsticks in her hands, “you do the drumming now.”

Of course, Kina did not even sit for a minute because he had little to no idea what to do.

But at last, they were done and after a quick shower, they were off to meet the poor old woman in the hospital.

 

* * *

 

Jason and Jihye were there and Jason had hogged his wife all to himself so Sehun had no other option but to seek company with other people.

Sehun nods his head as he listened to his older brother talks about things in the office and at home.

“You have to come back quickly man,” Sekwon rubbed his face tiredly, “There are too many things there and now that Lee Banking has joined us, it is inevitably busy.”

Sehun pursed his lips and nods at his brother. “Soon… Hyung… Soon. You know about the contract. I have to be back anyway so let me just… take my time.”

Sekwon stretches his long legs and puts his hands behind his head for support. They were sea

Please log in to read the full chapter