#TIL Little Fights

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

For LeeCaerin! Not exactly what you requested but infused into it ;)

 

This is Love

Little Fights

Ryeok was crying again and it took all of Sehun’s patience not to lash out at Geon.

“GEON!” He shouted from his work space and stood up to look at whatever was going on. These days with Kina being pregnant again, it seemed as though Geon got the approval card to bully Ryeok as much as he could and every moment has Ryeok crying out loud due to some mischief from Geon.

“It wasn’t me.” Geon says softly and folded his hands looking away from his father who had just reached their playroom. “He fell down.”

“Then you’re supposed to look after him…” Sehun exclaims in desperation as he went ahead to pick up Ryeok who was on the ground crying. “Hush… there. It’s okay now.”

Of course, Ryeok being Ryeok immediately stops crying and jumps away from his hold to play again making Sehun sigh in relief. If that had been Geon, he would have cried for at least 30 minutes.

Ryeok had celebrated his 2nd birthday just a few weeks back and that seemed to have triggered Geon’s jealousy all over again making sure to deploy his evil brother side all the more.

“Geon… You’re his hyung. You should be a good hyung to Ryeok.” Sehun comes to sit next to his seven year old son hoping to talk some sense into him.

Sharing has never been Geon’s strength be it with his toys or thoughts or mama so when a new baby came along and he had to start sharing his things or mama, he really did not appreciate it.

The little boy obviously says nothing and goes back to playing with his guns while Ryeok ran to his nanny.

With two kids and both parents working full time, it was inevitable for a nanny to step in. While Ryeok adored anyone in his vicinity and loved the idea of having more people around, the same could not be said for Geon. He hated anyone who came to look after him and shut himself in his room for hours at end. He would only open the door for Kina and it was starting to worry them a whole lot.

When Kina first began working, Geon was only a year old but Kina took him to the office, looked after him herself and he being a quiet child really made it simple so, in a way, h

Please log in to read the full chapter