#TIL Home Alone

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

This one's for BobaCorgi!!!

This is Love

#2

Home Alone

Sehun pressed his lips in a straight line and looked at his son who was also looking at him both with expressions that said they did not know what to do.

“Alright… Geonie… Father-son time, right?” He says with uncertainty placing his hands on his hips not really knowing where to begin.

Kina had gone away for a business trip with her father and for a week, Geon was all in Sehun’s hands and he was SCARED!

The three-year-old boy took some time to look around as if to gauge that his mother was really gone.

“Mama? Where?”

They had just dropped off Kina at the airport and Geon had cried his heart out considering this was the first time she was going away from him making Sehun panic with all of his being.

Sehun scratched his head wondering what to tell him knowing that anything can trigger the boy now.

“Forget about mama!” Sehun laughs awkwardly as he swept the boy into his arms and tossed him up in the air making the boy giggle.  “Let’s have a wonderful time together, eh?”

At that, Geon looked a little uncertain but with a look thrown his way by his father he nods and smiles.

“For some days…” Sehun starts with a small smirk, “All we are going to do is have fries and ice-cream and play games and watch TV the whole day… Don’t you want that?”

Geon’s eyes shone a little at that seemingly tempted but shook his head slightly looking scared. “But mama says fries are bad… and we should not watch too much T.V.”

Sehun tossed his head back in laughter at that and kissed his cheeks fondly. “Mama raised a good boy…”

“Dada…” Geon called him out, “I am hungry.”

Sehun scratched his head with his free hand and clicked his tongue. What on earth does Kina feed him again? How was it that they’ve been with Geon for three years and he did not know what Kina feeds him?

“Ah… What does mama give you?”

Geon gives him a disapproving look much like how Kina does and it really amuses him to no end how much their son was both like them at once.

He frees himself and runs off into the kitchen with Sehun following him.

“Here…” He points to the fridge making Sehun open it.

“Um… Okay? You can eat whatever I eat right? No more baby food… right? Hold up though… Let me google it.”

“NO!” Geon suddenly shouts stomping his feet on the ground. “Mama writing it there!”

“Huh? Where?” Sehun checked the contents of the fridge looking for paper… perhaps?

“NO!” Geon shouts again, impatience lacing his tone. “Outside.”

“Right… of course.” Sehun closes the door and only then noticed the paper with a long list of food stuck on it with a magnet. He gasps as he scanned the food. “Wait a minute… I’ve made all these foods before… for you. Of course, Kina told me to make them… but now that I know what you eat… it is going to be easy-peasy.”

It was NOT easy-peasy because Geon was refusing to eat.

“I want Mama to feed me.” He complains in loud wails. “I want Mama. Mama!”

“I want Mama too!” Sehun sighs exasperatedly throwing his hands up and regretting because he spilled the milk. “But she has work to do okay! You must behave and wait for her. You’re a good boy, aren’t you?”

It took approximately two hours for Sehun to feed Geon and another full hour to shower him. It was way past his bedtime when Geon was successfully put to sleep making Sehun drained!

As he came to his room, he crashed into his bed and sighed knowing that he had piles of work to do. He had to check some assignments and also report the final file to his brother before he officially exits from his position as a director and

Please log in to read the full chapter