#TIL Summer Bliss

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Double Update! I mean I've written it so might as well just share it and enjoy it together ;)

Also alexajjang, this one's on your request. As usual not exactly what you requested but infused into it XD

 

This is Love

Summer Bliss

 

Sehun doesn’t really recall who cried more, him or Chanyeol when Jinae was born. Apparently, according to Chanyeol, Jinae looked exactly like Kina as a baby and he was having too much of a flashback not to cry.

Ryeok was the split image of him and Jinae, even as a month old definitely had all of her mother’s features.

“My little darling…” Sehun cooed as he carried his only daughter whilst she slept on. It was hard not to have a soft spot for his only daughter and he sort of felt bad that he had not been as hands-on for Ryeok as he was doing for Geon and Jinae but ugh… When she was just so cute and look like the tiny version of Kina, it was impossible not to melt over.

He knew very well the future that was going to unfold. “I am going to be goo in her hands.”

Jongin laughs out loud at that. “That is guaranteed.”

It was summer break so everyone was gathered here playing together and just having a good time.

A series of screams suddenly breaks out and Sehun unconsciously bought Jinae even closer to him with a frown. “They’re going to wake her up!”

Chanyeol had just come running in with Geon, Hana, Junsu, and Alex in their swimming trunks holding water guns and Sehun could only click his tongue in annoyance. Jongin winces looking at them too and rubbed his head in guilt when their housekeeper came out to see them with a frown.

(Hana: Jongin's daughter/ Junsu: Sehun's youngest nephew/ Alex: Chanyeol's son)

“I’ll them out…” Jongin sighs and went ahead shouting at the gang of four. “No water inside the house! We told you already!”

Seeing Jongin, Alex screams and jumps into his father’s arms. Chanyeol laughs and dashes out with him while Geon and Hana also followed with giggles.

Chanyeol seemed a lot better these days… at least but Sehun could only sigh sadly at how Chanyeol was constantly staying here to escape.

He and his wife Sofia had gotten divorced two years back but finalized only some months ago so he was not really in the best place. They had Alex after two years of marriage and that was when their marriage started to dwindle.

Chanyeol was not the best human but when it comes to children, nothing should be compromised however it seemed as though Sofia had other thoughts and with such contradicting thoughts on children, they drifted apart.

Alex was now four and was an extremely handsome child having the best features of his Caucasian mother and a dashingly handsome father. Thankfully, Chanyeol had got custody of Alex and now was permanently living in

Please log in to read the full chapter