Q&A!!

What is Love?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi! This is Sehun and I am delighted to be here with my wife and friends and everyone else to be answering your questions.
It was a joy reading through each of your questions as well as comments so Owl, our writer... Let's just call her that... she collected some of your questions and comments and we have tried our best to answer them.
Also some of them cracked us all up... Have fun!

Also, there are special appearances.

JIN: WHY DID NO ONE ASK MR. WORLD WIDE HANDSOME ANYTHING? Tell me OWL YOU PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING RIGHT? THIS IS A PROPAGANDA. I WILL-

Owl (sweating): Let's go ahead with it before it gets even more chaotic. (Laughs with immeasurable pain)

 

LET THE QUESTIONS BEGIN!

 

I wonder how Sehun will feel when he realizes that he is in a nonexistent love triangle with Jongin and his wife XD I mean he does get jealous already but he doesn't even know that his friend had a small crush on his wife. I wonder what would have happened if Jongin never knew who his sister in law is, or didn't find out until much later. Or even if Kina was never married to Sehun? How would things have played out differently? I'm asking all the questions to Sehun, Jongin, and you (the author). :)

BobaCorgi 

Sehun: If I were to find out that Jongin had a crush on my wife, I don’t think I would react negatively to it in all honesty. We’ve been rivals all our life so it’ll feel like a competition all over again but this time I am a winner without even trying… so good luck Jongin.

Jongin: If Kina was never married to Sehun, things might have remained more or less the same. I was simply fascinated by the strange girl but I started liking her only when I started to hang out more with her and got to know her personally. Even if she were single, I respect my job too much and she’s the last girl to look at me so. Yeah. I really need that luck Sehun.

Me: Yeah. All that. Lol.

 

 

GOD PLEASEEE I'm begging you, please give me a Sehun for me please I'm THAT desperate

- JulyGoddess

GOD: Dear daughter JulyGoddes. You need to become Kina yourself first and then a Sehun will turn up. HAHA. Good luck on that.

 

 


My question to Sehun, do you aware any of your students to crush on Kina?
To Kina, you seriously dont think about anyone crushing on you?
To Baek, be strong okay? That's all from me! Thanks!

Bluerhino

Sehun: Yup! Unfortunately and fortunately, I am. I overhear a lot of my students gossiping about her... But then what can I do? My wife is just that cool.

Kina: I am such a grandma girl, as in I am like a grandmother who is all lame and boring... Why would anyone even have crush on me, a grandmother?

Baek: Um... Okay? I will be strong?

 

 

i have been asking when is baek's girl going to appear XD
i wanna know more about baby goat kina
i wanna know bout sehun, chanyeol and jongin. HAHA

Xtra4U

Owl: Technically, there are plenty of girls all around Baekhyun most of his waking hours but when he himself does not want to look at them... What can I do?

Baek: I mean Kina has already appeared in my life... right?

Kina: (Bringing in her eyebrows together) Me as a goat or my goat when I was a baby? I'll just answer both I guess. So you all know why I got the goat... skip, skip... I loved my goat so much man. I would literally spend the entire time with it stealing all the food from our kitchen and gardens and feeding it. My grandmother was so cross at it... But you know, at that time Oppa was already in highschool and things like that so well it became my only companion. I just used to call it goat until one day I found it dead. I still think I fed something bad to it. I think a lot of my diet came from feeding the goat. (Laughs) I mean I used to feed my goat and then I will eat it as well... hence I got the taste of it.

Wow... I really am a goat, aren't I? (Has serious identity crisis)

Owl: Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin's story is sort of interesting. They all attented the same school which were seperated according to the scholastic years but were accessible to everyone as it was all in one giant campus. Chanyeol was in the final highschool year while our boys were in the final middle school year or whatever. 

Jongin was a scholarship student because of his excellent scores while the others were rich kids. Sehun is also an excellent student so they sort of became rivals but this rivalry was a healthy one where they supported each other up and eventually made a bond for life.

Chanyeol happened to them lol unfortunately because of Kina... Or it could be something more. We can't really trust Chanyeol now.

Basically Chanyeol is the big bad boy of their school playing music, being cool... while Sehun and Jongin are the geeks lol.

I gave away their backstory here mainly because I doubt I will be focusing on their story much so thank you for your curiousity.

 

Ughhhh sehunnie why are you so adorable???

sleepycandy94 

Sehun: Thank you for saying I am adorable. I think I just like to express my feelings without keeping it all inside. Besides with Kina, you can't be angry or be crossed... She's practically perfect so I am always in a good mood when with her.

EXCEPT maybe during exams. Those are hell. UGH. But then again I can use that as an excuse for more skinship... ah! Every dark cloud does have a silver lining.

 

 

How old are you sehun ah. So cute with the whining and all. Where to find this kind of husband nowadays?

Byun_Rara 

Owl and Kina: He's THREE!

Jongin: 16 and crushing over Kina.

Baekhyun and every student ever: Like... 50?

Sehun: My birth certificate says 31.

God (Responding to the latter question): I think Owl told you this already but you got to write a strongly worded letter to me to receive such man nowadays.

 

 

 I just realized this but occasionally you like to tell the story from another person's perspective which is honestly really cool and creative!! But also I wonder why that is (to be a part of the Q&A) 😊

BobaCorgi 

Owl (Sheds a tear of joy at this comment): Thank you again for this.

Sometimes, as people... our lives are blessed but we overlook them. But when a person who don't know us sees us in all of our blessing, they are more aware of it.

Basically, I want to give a different outlook every once in a while so that we see their growth without any subjectivity. A new person can see how they love each other in big ways or little ways while they might have just rubbed if off because they are used to it already.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter