Everytime

The Director Kang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi - Everytime (By. Britney Spears)

 

One second..

Two seconds..

Three seconds..

“Nice to meet you, Irene-sshi.”

Joohyun heart’s felt like jumped from its place, a Kang Seulgi’s smile just look so damn fine as always in her eyes, she felt hell blessed because be able to see that smile again, the sweetest smile ever in her life.

“Nice..” Actually she just gave compliment about the bear’s smile, “I mean.. nice to meet you too.”

Her heart still beat rushly, she even afraid what if someone was be able to hear that, it sounded silly, but she couldn’t even control her own heart, it just like her dream in every single night came true, right in front of her, the love of her life, just talked to her and gave the smile that she craved for in centuries, the smile that would melt her heart and broke her bones instantly, but Joohyun could feel something was off with the smile, Seulgi’s eyes, it didn’t make curves like the old time, the way she looked at Joohyun, somehow it looked so painful, for both of them.

‘Your eyes can’t lie.’ Joohyun uttered to herself.

Seungwan was right, Seulgi was really good to cover her true feeling, she even tried her best to look fine in front of someone that gave her pain badly, she did put the professionalism exactly like she told to Seungwan, she called Joohyun with her stage name and even smiled, not looked forced but Joohyun could feel the pressures behind it.

‘It must be so painful, right?’ Joohyun wanted to hug the bear that acted strong badly, but she just couldn’t do that, remembered she was the person that made her felt the pain.

Seulgi was about to say something, even opened already, but..

“Director Kang, since you are here, we can start the meeting.”

"Alright" She gave a nod then got up from her seat.

Someone came right in really wrong time for Joohyun, interrupted their very first encounter, it felt like that woman just stole her treasure. Joohyun felt so annoyed, really annoyed knowing Seulgi couldn’t even start the sentence because of the intruder, she even already gave the woman very cold look. It just after year, that dark long-haired with curvy body woman could be able to talk with Seulgi almost everyday, but Joohyun?

“Who is she?” Joohyun whispered to her manager, pointed the woman that tagged along with Seulgi for mins already with her eyes.

“The Producer, Lee Sunmi.”

Joohyun nodded her head slightly, “Lee Sunmi.” She bit her own lips, her brain was processing something.

“Why?” The manager asked so sudden.

“Is she pretty?” Joohyun answer was totally sounded random for her manager.

“Let me think..” The manager teased a bit, “She is pretty and y..”

“Yah unnie!” Joohyun whined but closed immediately because some people there gave eyes on her immediately. Joohyun just bowed her head a little, assured everyone that was just nothing. But someone still had look on her, like very deep look and long, without anyone noticed it.

“Earth to Seulgi.” Seungwan broke Seulgi’s mind, she was succesfully caught Seulgi did those unconsciously, “Why only from afar? Talk to her.”

“What are you talking about?” Seulgi shook her head slightly and occupying with her papers again, “I was looking at Producer Lee, there.” She pointed Sunmi with her papers that standing just few meters from her, prepared the presentation.

“I don’t think so, your eyes were locking at someone beside her.” Exactly Joohyun’s seat.

“Work, Seungwan.”

“No fun.” Seungwan walked away.

“But you are prettiest!” Joohyun’s manager gave her double thumbs up.

“Tsk..” Joohyun felt annoyed but then she smiled in seconds, “Am I?”

“Of course, that’s why the Director keeps looking at you.” Obviously her manager knew all about Joohyun, even whole her love life, since the manager has duty to protect her too.

“Wait— Who?!” Joohyun almost raised her voice again but she whispered immediately.

“Kang Seulgi,” The manager mentioned the name clearly, “There..” she pointed Seulgi with her eyes.

“She is busy with that woman— I mean work.” Joohyun said in annoyance after gave check on her bear.

“But..” The manager was sure that Seulgi did look at Joohyun for moments, but she couldn’t give any proof indeed, “Maybe she is.”

“How long the meeting?” Joohyun asked to her manager again.

“Reading script and explaining the first schedule, the fastest is an hour.”

“So atleast.. an hour with her.” Joohyun smiled lightly with looking where Seulgi standing was, her eyes practically locked on the monolid woman like whole of the time, she felt happy and sad, it was mixed, she was happy to see her again, even had very small talk with her earlier, but sad since she couldn’t do anything even though she could see right in front of her.

‘What should I do to heal you?’

Joohyun closed her eyes and held the pen tightly, her feeling was in mess.

***

“Thank you everyone.” Sunmi bowed a little as the closure of the meeting.

Joohyun sighed, not because of the project of movie, she read the script carefully and she understood her role well, the movie was about youth and dream, easy for Joohyun since she is very talented actress and expert on it. But honestly she sighed because it meant the time with Seulgi would end soon, she didn’t like the thought that she would be far away from her love again, she smiled even only by seeing Seulgi’s lips were moving when she talked, she felt warm only by hearing Seulgi’s deep voice when explaining things, she felt happy only by seeing Seulgi was busy moving there and there, she she was simply enjoyed the whole hour she spent technically with the Director of her new movie. But yet, she could see well the difference between those monolid eyes in past and present, they couldn’t ever lie in front of her, it was a all sorrow.

“See you again in our next schedule, Joohyun.” Said Seungwan while everyone was starting to leave the room, included Seulgi, without sending a stare at all on her, Joohyun felt aching but she tried to be fine and positive as always.

“Can’t wait for that.” Joohyun smiled, and Seungwan understood well what was behind that smile.

“Take care on you two.” Seungwan said to the manager too.

“Thank you.” They both answered in unison.

“Oh you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter