Ours

In The Tune Of Spartace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo goes into another day of working. The tireless day starts off with her getting out of her bed, which is really hard for her. But thinking how it'll be so unprofessional of her to stay at her bed the whole day just like she wants to, she gets up and goes straight to her bathroom and washed herself. Ready to go out, she sighs as another day begins. 

 

The elevator ride down to her basement wasn’t great, like it always does. People riding all have blank stares, to which she would have laughed about with him. But she’s not with him today and she also has that blank stare, who is she to laugh about them when she’s one of them. When she came out of the elevator, she could see her manager about to go in. He was surprised how Jihyo was already there.

 

“Someone woke up by herself today, huh?” Her manager chuckled as he got her bag from her.

 

“Ha ha, Oppa. Is it so fun that you don’t have to wake me up today?” Jihyo rolls her eyes.

 

“Oh, definitely.” He answers, not scared of his talent for years. “Let’s go, madam. Our team would be very delighted to see you early.”

 

During the whole trip to the location of her work today, Jihyo didn’t get sleepy at all. Probably because she’s pretty relaxed the last few weeks, as her schedule wasn’t as hectic as before. As she can’t fall asleep, she chose to browse through the internet. People may think she is disconnected from the world because of how she presents herself on television but it’s just a character. Although the character is so close to how she really is, she still checks what’s up in her world, the entertainment industry. She scrolls down to different casting news of her colleagues and friends. Some articles about different and random things the media found interesting for the public about different personalities in the industry. After looking at all the news that was released today, Jihyo looked through her page. There wasn't any news released about her for the last week. Some articles about her here and there, though nothing really new. But she just scrolls down to see some more. Then she came to the one article that was about how she saved her Oppa’s . She actually laughed about it for a long time when she saw the headline for that article for the first time. She just pulled out the mask from the daesang winner’s back pockets and it made headlines. She chose to read the article again. When she finished reading the article written about them, she saw the comment section. This may be really bad for her but she doesn’t care, she still reads them. Some were just laughing at the headline just like she did, some were thinking about how sweet they are if they really are a couple, some were speculating they were really together, some wishing they were together. Almost all of the comments were positive. Almost. There are still people who left nasty comments. And Jihyo really doesn’t care about them. She always brushes it off and moves on. Though some of it stuck, like how some people expressed how they don’t like them together, how Jongkook deserves someone better, how they should be away from each other. But with all these comments, she just laughs at these and says inside her mind how bad that she and Jongkook’s really together. And she’ll always remember her boyfriend’s words to her.

Jongkook and Jihyo are just chilling in each other’s embrace in Jongkook’s apartment when their phones suddenly ring nonstop. Their precious cuddling time was cut short as another wedding article about them was released, which isn’t true at all. They were taking their time and everyone close to them knew that. The couple checked the article and Jihyo looked particularly throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter